SOMEONE PASS ME THE ROPE!!!!! BARBER JUST RAPED MY HAIR!!!!!

ZaC

ZaC

on the verge of frenzy
6 MONTHS of hair growth wasted because these jew barbers dont know how to cut hair

Im literally having a mental breakdown

I was planning to ask out my oneitis again after mini softmaxxing ascension because she doesnt have a boyfriend right now

Am I getting laughed on by the archangels???? What did I do to deserve this :feelswhy: :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: The Charon, gr34ter, WeiWei and 5 others
Damn that’s brutal bro I remember one time I got the worst cut and I ended up wearing a hood for 3 weeks straight.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kasanova and Jpg

cut it yourself dum dum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, Jpg and ZaC
meanwhile chad gives himself a buzzcut and runs on train on your oneitis

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gr34ter, Deleted member 21297, ZaC and 2 others
so fucking real. i would get made fun of all the time bcuz of my haircuts it truly destroyed me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kasanova, Jpg and ZaC
Go to an Azerbaijani barber next time

Never go to a barber if u want longer hair that is cut with scissors only.

Go to a hairdresser, they know their stuff. Barely any dudes at the hair salons because they think it's gay or smn lol, then they get butchered by some traditional mens barber

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter and fuxkdakikez
Never go to a barber if u want longer hair that is cut with scissors only.

Go to a hairdresser, they know their stuff. Barely any dude at the hair salons because they think it's gay or smn lol, then they get butchered by some traditional mens barber
it was a hairdresser

it was a hairdresser
Well just got to wait it out and communicate differently next time about what you want/find a new hairdresser

realised I have to go to uni tommorow looking like this

OVER

6 MONTHS of hair growth wasted because these jew barbers dont know how to cut hair

I was planning to ask out my oneitis again after mini softmaxxing ascension because she doesnt have a boyfriend right now

Am I getting laughed on by the archangels???? What did I do to deserve this :feelswhy: :feelswhy:
Turkish/balkanic barber ?

Them nikkas keep messing up but i still go back cuz they cheap asf.

• +1
Reactions: ZaC
Beautiful, mio grande! I am in tears just reading your post. Accept your position in life, have your girlfriend take a luscious BWC! You are a cuck and you know it, you inferior little vermin faggot hahahahahaahhaaha.

• JFL
Reactions: ZaC and kebab

muh hair
Thumbnail image2

• Ugh..
Reactions: WeiWei