Someone plz help w my shit tier eyebrows

A

Affluxion

Iron
For context, my sleep is bad only get like 5hrs max and my diet isn’t good.

My eyebrows are fucked. How can I make them thicker/darker? What can I use for this?

I need help on this lmao

Attachments

• IMG_0187.png
    IMG_0187.png
    8.2 MB · Views: 0
play world of warcraft

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 51781, IBlamePhaggots and PseudoMaxxer
try league of legends

• Love it
Reactions: lilith
for darker just dye them, to get them thicker use castor rosemary and peppermint oil, but something like minoxidil works best. haven't used it myself but saw someone saying that linn 5% minoxidil worked really well for them so might be worth a shot. good luck OP.

• +1
Reactions: ElBastardo
Thanks. I feel like I need to make them longer too
for darker just dye them, to get them thicker use castor rosemary and peppermint oil, but something like minoxidil works best. haven't used it myself but saw someone saying that linn 5% minoxidil worked really well for them so might be worth a shot. good luck OP.

How do I apply the castor oil? Every day?

The way they are right now ruins my eye area
Don’t go straight into minoxidil without further research , I think it works but I’ve heard people say it can affect hormones? Not sure but I know the ti asteroids definitely does but minoxidil might too

Don’t go straight into minoxidil without further research , I think it works but I’ve heard people say it can affect hormones? Not sure but I know the ti asteroids definitely does but minoxidil might too
How can I fix them besides minox bro? I hate the way they look

How can I fix them besides minox bro? I hate the way they look
No I think minoxidil will be fine but just search minoxidil on this site and see if you can find anything I have definitely heard it once but it could just be a retard

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
thanks for the help faggot kys
i’m just joking, sorry.

Try using minoxidil every night on both of your eyebrows.

Dermaroll then once a week

No I think minoxidil will be fine but just search minoxidil on this site and see if you can find anything I have definitely heard it once but it could just be a retard
I just don’t know how often I’m supposed to apply castor or minox, getting the products is no problem

i’m just joking, sorry.

Try using minoxidil every night on both of your eyebrows.

Dermaroll then once a week
Idk why they didn’t grow more during puberty it’s weird

Do you know if using minox would mess with my hair at all? I just don’t wanna cause recession lol

Castor oil or rosemary oil. If you google it, rosemary oil has the same affect as minox. Just pour a little bit on your fingertip and coat the eyebrows so that the area is soaked. It will seep into the skin and feed hair follicles. Apply at least once a day, but I apply more than once a day time permitting. You WILL see results. Hair grows slowly so it will take time.

Castor oil or rosemary oil. If you google it, rosemary oil has the same affect as minox. Just pour a little bit on your fingertip and coat the eyebrows so that the area is soaked. It will seep into the skin and feed hair follicles. Apply at least once a day, but I apply more than once a day time permitting. You WILL see results. Hair grows slowly so it will take time.
Thanks I’m about to do that

How long u think before results like months?

I just don’t know how often I’m supposed to apply castor or minox, getting the products is no problem
Do not use minoxidil‼️ its a absolute last resort, minoxidil is addictive just like every other chemical thing you put into your body to make up for something your body naturally lacks. Using these type of chemicals makes the body lazy and the body becomes dependent on them. Best thing is castor oil and rosemary oil. As for routine derma roll 3 times a week. Make sure to derma roll diagonally and vertically till your eyebrows are red. Derma rollers that are 0.5 are most effective. Another option is derma stamp. After derma rolling apply castor oil. As for every other day just apply castor or rosemary oil in the morning and afternoon(personally i prefer castor in morning and a mix of rosemary and castor in evening cause rosemary carries a strong scent.) other than that fix your fucking diet fag. And get some sleep.

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell