Deleted member 17429

Kraken
here we go;
meditation to reduce cortisol
consistent exercise and gym routine
mewing, chewing and chin tucks
good diet with hard foods and a lot of calories, rich in calcium and k2
good consistent sleep schedule
sex and socializing (nobody here does that though :hnghn:)
a lot of sun for vitamin d and T
spinal decompression + stretches for added height

supplements in order from least experimental to most experimental that are important during puberty;
creatine
ashwagandha
msm, glucosamine and chondroitin
mk677
aromasin
hgh
delta sleep inducing peptides

tagging pubertycels/high iq users;
@AscendingHero @TeenAscender @enchanted_elixir

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and TeenAscender
Nigga think he @enchanted_elixir

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, AscendingHero, Racky and 2 others
leave this site while you're young, the shit on here will build up in your brain

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, TheAbyssinian, TurkishAscender and 3 others
leave this site while you're young, the shit on here will build up in your brain
i'm legit gonna leave soon i'm just wondering what else i can be doing during puberty. :)

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
Nigga think he @enchanted_elixir
i never said i was. that's why i tagged him for advice.
also, check your convos

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode
took glucosamine msm chrondoitin at 15
felt like it slowed down my growth rate but it sped up a year later. mightve contributed to me growing at 19. Most people stop growing at 16 in my experience.

In the 5 months I took ashwagandha/creatine I didn’t grow but in the 3 months I didnt take anything I grew 1.5 inches.

felt like it slowed down my growth rate but it sped up a year later. mightve contributed to me growing at 19. Most people stop growing at 16 in my experience.

In the 5 months I took ashwagandha/creatine I didn’t grow but in the 3 months I didnt take anything I grew 1.5 inches.
pretty sure ashwagandha and creatine have no effect on height developement.

• +1
Reactions: mafiaboy

For the last part I measured every day and didn’t mark so maybe I did grow but I didn’t notice cuz it was relatively the same. But I measured with measure before creatine and 3 months after it and there is a ≈2 inch difference. I’m nearly 6’2

Oh and @Growth Plate @FreakkForLife

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
semen retention. not because of the mental benefits, but i believe all the minerals and vitamins lost when masturbating fucks up growth

semen retention. not because of the mental benefits, but i believe all the minerals and vitamins lost when masturbating fucks up growth
What about when it’s with a foid?

Eat well and sleep well.
You can’t really beat your genetics.
They say it’s about genetics and environmental but they never say you in most cases it’s 80-95% genetic and the rest environmental.

• +1
Reactions: Moldovancel
What about when it’s with a foid?
i think there is some hormonal balance that makes up for it in the brain, and even if its still not ideal, who has sex more than they masturbate here?

i think there is some hormonal balance that makes up for it in the brain, and even if its still not ideal, who has sex more than they masturbate here?
fuck 2000 stacylites to become 7’2 theory

at 2351 posts in, I am blackpilled af and i wish i never came

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
at 2351 posts in, I am blackpilled af and i wish i never came
Dude my neurotransmitters are fine 1000posts in. Just tell me what else I can do so I can leave.

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode
  • Glucosamine and Chondroitin (Allows you to maintain your morning height indefinitely as long as you take it)
  • Vitamin K2 (Increases bone cell proliferation)
  • Intermittent Fasting (Increases HGH production, up to 10x)
  • Exercise (Increase HGH production up to 3x)
  • Stem Cell Stimulating Supplements (Allows your growth plates to increase in productivity)
  • Vitamin D (For general bone health)
  • IGF-1 Peptide (HGH gets converted into this, injecting it will allow it to bypass conversion, best paired in duo with HGH)
  • Vosotiride Peptide (Increases cartilage growth rates)
  • CJC-1295, GHRP-6, Hexarelin (Makes the body very sensitive to HGH, recommended to take this twice a week maximum)
  • SARMS (Some SARMS can be used to increase testosterone levels)
  • Berberine (Keeps blood sugar and blood pressure low as HGH and testosterone will elevate your blood pressure and possibly blood sugar, important)
  • Protein (Literally the building block of all cells, if you don't have enough, your body will produce things slowly, including bones. The inverse is also true as well)
  • 111-1, GHRH Genes (Causes the body to produce more growth hormone. Acetylate (crank up the gene expression, aka turning it on more) this gene so you can produce more GH without paying for HGH, etc.)
  • Sleep Stretching (Sleeping with your legs and arms stretched via a rope that stretches your spine and legs)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Iblamejordan, Deleted member 17429 and 1 other person
  • Glucosamine and Chondroitin (Allows you to maintain your morning height indefinitely as long as you take it)
  • Stem Cell Stimulating Supplements (Allows your growth plates to increase in productivity)
  • IGF-1 Peptide (HGH gets converted into this, injecting it will allow it to bypass conversion, best paired in duo with HGH)
  • CJC-1295, GHRP-6, Hexarelin (Makes the body very sensitive to HGH, recommended to take this twice a week maximum)
  • Berberine (Keeps blood sugar and blood pressure low as HGH and testosterone will elevate your blood pressure and possibly blood sugar, important)
  • Protein (Literally the building block of all cells, if you don't have enough, your body will produce things slowly, including bones. The inverse is also true as well)
  • 111-1, GHRH Genes (Causes the body to produce more growth hormone. Acetylate (crank up the gene expression, aka turning it on more) this gene so you can produce more GH without paying for HGH, etc.)
  • Sleep Stretching (Sleeping with your legs and arms stretched via a rope that stretches your spine and legs)
I am 19 can those things work on me too?

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
You can’t really beat your genetics.
Let me introduce you to peptides.

Your genetics are just instructions on how much GH you will produce in your lifetime naturally, without assistance. If you inject HGH though, you'll pass your genetic limit.

• +1
I am 19 can those things work on me too?
Yeah, works up to 21-25. Gets harder with age though and you'll need to use more for similar results. You'll see more growth in your spine than your legs at around 21.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and ALP
Yeah, works up to 21-25. Gets harder with age though and you'll need to use more for similar results. You'll see more growth in your spine than your legs at around 21.
FUCKING LIFEFUEL

FUCKING LIFEFUEL
Just note that you'll have to inject much more for the same results compared to a twelve-year-old.
Contact @FreakkForLife for more info. He can definitely help you. He's the heightmaxxing export on this forum.

Very intersting,Can u elaborate on 111-1 Ghrh and acetylate genese?
How can we increase their expression @AscendingHero

2.Stem Cell Stimulating Supplements (Allows your growth plates to increase in productivity)-How do we stimulate stem cells.

Damn bro,This is lifefuel where do u learn all this?

Last edited:
Sleep Stretching (Sleeping with your legs and arms stretched via a rope that stretches your spine and legs)
- Good night son, sleep tigh-..

-

- What are you doing son !?

- I’m just heightmaxxing mom, they said it on the looksmaxxing forum

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Iblamejordan, Deleted member 17429 and ALP
Do u know of any sarms that increase T without shutting down production that hard/easy PCT?

Very intersting,Can u elaborate on 111-1 Ghrh and acetylate genese?
How can we increase their expression @ /data/avatars/s/12/12872.jpg?1654641156 @AscendingHero

2.Stem Cell Stimulating Supplements (Allows your growth plates to increase in productivity)-How do we stimulate stem cells.

Damn bro,This is lifefuel where do u learn all this?
Damn bro, this is life fuel. Where do u learn all this?: Online
You'd need to do epigenetic editing for those genes to be acetylated

• +1
here we go;
meditation to reduce cortisol
consistent exercise and gym routine
mewing, chewing and chin tucks
good diet with hard foods and a lot of calories, rich in calcium and k2
good consistent sleep schedule
sex and socializing (nobody here does that though :hnghn:)
a lot of sun for vitamin d and T
spinal decompression + stretches for added height

supplements in order from least experimental to most experimental that are important during puberty;
creatine
ashwagandha
msm, glucosamine and chondroitin
mk677
aromasin
hgh
delta sleep inducing peptides

tagging pubertycels/high iq users;
@AscendingHero @TeenAscender @enchanted_elixir
delta sleep inducing peptides for example?

inject the fetus with test

Damn bro, this is life fuel. Where do u learn all this?: Online
You'd need to do epigenetic editing for those genes to be acetylated
Thanks.
Which means that we can't do acetylation for now.

And what about the stem cell stimualting supplements?
Can u name what they are?

Thanks.
Which means that we can't do acetylation for now.

And what about the stem cell stimualting supplements?
Can u name what they are?
You'll find them somewhere in that thread

• +1