Megadosing Copper For Stronger Limbal Rings? (And Other Methods)

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
Megadosing Copper For Stronger Limbal Rings? (And Other Methods)

by @enchanted_elixir

The contents of this thread is pure theory, please don't take my word as 100% factual, and do at your own risk.

Limbal rings are basically the outlines of your eyes

Studies have shown that prominent limbal rings make you more attractive

Limbal Ring Comparisons (Good v. Bad)

As long as you have at least medium brown eyes, very prominent limbal rings can enhance your eye are and make them much more prominent.
Even brown eyes, as long as they're like medium brown, can look really good with dark limbal rings (there's a baby or two below as an example of this)
So as you saw in the title, you're probably wondering, how will copper give me the appearance of stronger limbal rings darker?

White sclera and a lighter iris color also make your limbal ring more prominent, due to contrast.

(RECOMMENDED for people with light green, or medium-light blue eyes)

There is something called copper toxicity, and here is what it can do to your eyes

And the reason why I set that color limit is because of this...

In most cases, unless you got pretty light brown eyes, you'll just get this. You can still try though.

Now there are risks. There is something called "Wilson's Disease."

This is genetic copper toxicity, in which the body of the people who have it genetically store much, much higher rates of copper.
This can be FATAL. This can damage things like the liver over long periods of time.

People with this have approx. 4x the amount of copper in their body.

So, you're interested in megadosing copper? Alright, here is what you'll do: Copper Purchase -> https://a.co/d/1A8ReZt
  • Start off with 60mg a day (6 tablets) for a week or two.
  • If you haven't noticed a difference and don't have any adverse side effects, go to 80mg the next week or two
  • Keep going up 20mg until you see a copper ring forming or until you get adverse side effects. (Remember, you're basically replicating this disease a bit)
  • Don't trespass 150mg.
Another way you can get darker limbal rings is by increasing stem cell proliferation. A huge trend we see in babies (high stem cell count) vs old people (low stem cell count) is that babies have very dark limbal rings, and old people have weak limbal rings.(This is a theory, although I believe it's well-supported)

Old People (low stem cell count)

Babies (high stem cell count)

Limbal stem cell deficiency (low stem cell count in the limbal rings)

Low stem cell count is an indicator of an aging body.
With this being said in one of the studies above:

"Limbal rings are dark annuli encircling the iris that fluctuate in visibility based on health and age. Research also indicates their presence augments facial attractiveness. Given individuals' prioritization of health cues in short-term mates, those with limbal rings may be implicated as ideal short-term mates."

With that being said, I believe that stem cell count and biological (not chronological age) is correlated with stem cell count. With this said, I can probably say that you should be maximizing stem cell levels and your general health, in hopes of making them darker. Not guaranteed as I'm not a scientist but it's worth a thought, backed by some good correlations as well.

Anything that can reverse aging, like...
  • Exercising
  • Staying hydrated
  • Intermittent Fasting
  • Antioxidants in general (although I will list some below)
  • Resveratrol
  • Reducing triglycerides
  • Stopping alcohol, smoking, vaping
  • Reduce sugar consumption
  • Vitamin D3
  • NMN and NAD+
  • EGCG
  • Curcumin
  • COQ10
  • Reduce or eliminate inflammation
  • Vitamin C
  • Stem cell stimulating supplements (any person that says their capsules have stem cells inside is a scammer, we'll take things that will make our body produce more stem cells, not "consume" the stem cells via capsules)

More sources: https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/anti-aging-supplements

For stem cells, your best shot right now is to find someone who can inject (almost no clinics are doing this, you'll have to find a doctor who will) them into your bloodstream or synthesize your own stem cells at home and inject them in your eye. This is what I talked about in this thread, you can (If you find out how and know what you're doing) increase stem cell count in your limbal rings.

For stem cell stimulating sources I know of:

Here are some pictures of people with limbal stem cell deficiency before and after getting stem cell transplants (I think they inject in their eyes, they can do it in the body but since the problem is exclusively in the eyes, this is the MOST EFFECTIVE way of doing this). They've cured blindness with this as well.

So in short:
  • Maximize stem cell production
  • Reduce and reverse aging as much as possible
  • Copper megadose? (for relatively light eyes only)

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @PearlHandledDeck @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn
@Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69
@ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel @Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife
@Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98

Attachments

• 1658917157270.png
    1658917157270.png
    912.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: infini, AscendingHero, Deleted member 8771 and 10 others
Amazing thread, going gym rn will read later :feelshah:

• Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
You might as well start taking estrogen pills.

• JFL
mirin effort, will read every word

• +1
Megadosing copper is dangerous and it will cause chemical imbalance in your body because minerals are tightly regulated and work synergistically to do their function in the body

6744c1163ec2cd555dde1f39bb676092.jpg

Wilson disease is a rare genetic disorder characterized by excess copper stored in various body tissues, particularly the liver, brain, and corneas of the eyes. The disease is progressive and, if left untreated, it may cause liver (hepatic) disease, central nervous system dysfunction, and death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21192, Fear, enchanted_elixir and 2 others
Megadosing copper is dangerous and it will cause chemical imbalance in your body because minerals are tightly regulated and work synergistically to do their function in the body
Megadosing anything will fuck with your body. A healthy goodlooking body is in harmonic balance, with nothing too little nor too much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, mvp2v1 and Chintuck22

6744c1163ec2cd555dde1f39bb676092.jpg

Wilson disease is a rare genetic disorder characterized by excess copper stored in various body tissues, particularly the liver, brain, and corneas of the eyes. The disease is progressive and, if left untreated, it may cause liver (hepatic) disease, central nervous system dysfunction, and death
I did say this in the thread.

Not worth the risks.

Normies won’t even be able to tell a difference if your limbal ring gets slightly darker

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
Don't megadose too much, you'll cause copper poisoning.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, dadfa and enchanted_elixir
I'd rather get stroma or some future variant than risk overdosing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21192, enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 8869
this is actually unbelievably retarded

• +1
Reactions: virren
Over for me tbh, literally 0 limbal ring left at 22 years old, Am I going to die at 40 like my father @enchanted_elixir ?

Is this a shitpost or are mfs really this retarded challenge

Copper and zinc are antagonistic to each other and seeing as Zinc is extremely important for a number of reasons, most importantly maintaining healthy testosterone levels, taking copper to improve your eye color is not worth it at the cost of a poor zinc:copper ratio.