Someone wants to make a cryptocurrency farm in a country where there is no charge for electricity services

You want to invest in something that you and I know well ...

• Yes

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Let me think about it

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
V

VenezuelansUSER

Banned
Estoy dispuesto a invertir en lugares donde no se cobren servicios de luz, ya que me estoy aconsejando hacerlo, solo me falta el equipo al mío, actualmente tengo un buen lugar al mío, sé que en Europa es difícil minar debido a los altos impuestos. Eso no pasa aquí, ya que hace muchos años que no se facturan ...

"Aquí donde estoy, los humanos no somos conscientes de la minería electrónica, así que pasaríamos desapercibidos como gamers ... Si te interesa, escríbeme en privado, esta es una gran oportunidad, piénsalo muy bien te lo prometo para no decepcionarte "

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
this is my mining farm (y)

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14854 and BearBoy
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel, AlwaysHaveQuestions and BearBoy
If you know someone interested in investing or moving their mining machines I am at your service ... I have family in Spain where they could contact me

Good for trying. And I hope you find someone.

The Venezuela factor, seems like a difficult factor to overcome. Since people know, crime/theft is giga high there; and the government just takes your stuff away if they feel like it because they are giga repressive assholes.

• +1
Bueno para intentarlo. Y espero que encuentres a alguien.

El factor Venezuela, parece un factor difícil de superar. Como la gente sabe, el crimen / robo es gigantesco allí; y el gobierno simplemente te quita tus cosas si les da la gana porque son gilipollas represores.
Oh Oh, cómo lo sabes, pero eso sucede muy a menudo con activos tangibles como autos, oro, objetos de alto valor visible y criptomonedas, les resulta muy difícil rastrear si vieron mi hilo anterior un robo joven 1,115M en bitcoin y están buscando por qué vino del gobierno, esto es así que si no molestas al gobierno, el gobierno no te molestará y si hay empresas mineras acá pero no se habla mucho de eso por falta de conocimiento ... ;)

• +1
Bueno para intentarlo. Y espero que encuentres a alguien.

El factor Venezuela, parece un factor difícil de superar. Como la gente sabe, el crimen / robo es gigantesco allí; y el gobierno simplemente te quita tus cosas si les da la gana porque son gilipollas represores.
Do not believe everything you hear about Venezuela in the news, I know what is lived here brother, it is not easy or difficult, you just do not have to meddle in government affairs as in many places, as in Asia, here there is no charge VAT and that many foreigners do not know, only Asians, Arabs and Russians are aware of this more than anyone obtaining great profits in business as well as BTC mining

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Deleted member 14478
Regarding taxes, you can move to portugal. Cryptocurrency isn't taxed there

I dont pay for electricity xD. Something went wrong with the last owners of the home so my parents don't pay it. I could start crypto mining

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
I dont pay for electricity xD. Something went wrong with the last owners of the home so my parents don't pay it. I could start crypto mining
nigga you retarded for not starting this second

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Edgar and Deleted member 14323
Why? Is it good money
if you don't pay for electric, ur literally printing money. You have to put an initial investment in for a rig, then you just make profits after you made ur money back.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Edgar
if you don't pay for electric, ur literally printing money. You have to put an initial investment in for a rig, then you just make profits after you made ur money back.
Wtf, ima look into it then

• +1
Yo no pago la luz xD. Algo salió mal con los últimos dueños de la casa por lo que mis padres no lo pagan. Podría empezar a minar cripto
Where are you from

For what, yes is If it's Europe, first world, how are you going to tell me that? If you want, you haven't come to LATIN AMERICA
No its not jfl

For what, yes is If it's Europe, first world, how are you going to tell me that? If you want, you haven't come to LATIN AMERICA
Its shit, there are so many other places that are better in Europe. The people and the weather are shit.

I don't believe what you write
Its shit, there are so many other places that are better in Europe. The people and the weather are shit.

Compared to venezuela, 97% of places are good places to live.
Not really, in Venezuela you only need a good source of income since you do not pay taxes, I have known many Americans who live here only from pension, retirees but it is very unsafe, high crime rates, deaths, human rights violations and so on. Also services such as water, electricity, gas are very unstable

Not really, in Venezuela you only need a good source of income since you do not pay taxes, I have known many Americans who live here only from pension, retirees but it is very unsafe, high crime rates, deaths, human rights violations and so on. Also services such as water, electricity, gas are very unstable
Oh right, didn't know it was that bad. From ur point of view the UK will look like such a good place

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
do u think that US and Germany are better countries than UK?
Maybe some parts of the US are, and yes Germany is probably better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305
but it is very unsafe, high crime rates, deaths, human rights violations and so on. Also services such as water, electricity, gas are very unstable
brutals list

And what is my guarantee that you don't take my money and bail? I can't go er on you irl since we live in different places incase you scam me

• JFL
lista de brutales
Yes, but there is a lot of money laundering here, if you come to come you will see many Asians, Arabs, from Dubai or Saudi Arabia and people from rich areas of the world and this makes you doubt what really happens in this place

¿Y cuál es mi garantía de que no aceptes mi dinero ni mi fianza? No puedo ir contigo, ya que vivimos en diferentes lugares en caso de que me engañes.
I will try to become famous I cannot damage my image

Users who are viewing this thread

Back