Something happened to me

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Kraken
I never learn. Women aren't human. I'm crying right now. Everytime I show 1% weakness they stab you in the back. I knew her for 3 years and fwb as well as just friends. Now she blocked me on all socials for no reason (I said update me about something like keep telling me new news etc etc. And she misheard me saying don't tell me.) I tried to explain to her the misunderstanding but she hang up in my face and blocked me on all socials. I now feel like an abused dog.

1323578059001 1
1323578059001 1
1323578059001 1
1323578059001 1
1323578059001 1

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3, thotbuster3000, Hades and 20 others
I miss her tbh why does she treat me like trash when I helped her through alot of shit and we were genuine friends.

Raping and beheadings whores is the only way to keep them in line. They don't respect love and sympathy. she deserves to burn In hell fucking whore.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 9837, Hades and 10 others
found a bigger fish

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, Hades, Golang and 2 others
They will drop you like it’s nothing, filthy creatures they are. Never befriend them, theyre too bitchy and live in echo chambers so they’ll get pissed at you for nothing like here. Either LTR or pump and dump them, men and women shouldn’t be friends

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, Hades, Deleted member 5634 and 12 others
They will drop you like it’s nothing, filthy creatures they are. Never befriend them, theyre too bitchy and live in echo chambers so they’ll get pissed at you for nothing like here. Either LTR or pump and dump them, men and women shouldn’t be friends
Yes .... I'm not even mad about not getting pussy honestly but she was a good friend (or so I thought).
Men are the only creatures that can feel empathy. Women are cold and vile creatures

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and lutte
Yes .... I'm not even mad about not getting pussy honestly but she was a good friend (or so I thought).
Men are the only creatures that can feel empathy. Women are cold and vile creatures
This is true, they have no loyalty to friends, only some are loyal in LTR. Why do you think female friends are always arguing, why every year a foid has a whole new friend group, this is what they do. They live for drama

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 6403 and 6 others
This is true, they have no loyalty to friends, only some are loyal in LTR. Why do you think female friends are always arguing, why every year a foid has a whole new friend group, this is what they do. They live for drama
I can see now why there are so many faggot homosexuals in this world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 5694
I can see now why there are so many faggot homosexuals in this world
Honestly.. Tbh don’t do friends with benefits, I stopped that and switched to LTR and I’m much more happy

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Honestly.. Tbh don’t do friends with benefits, I stopped that and switched to LTR and I’m much more happy
Yeah catching feeling is inevitable and she fucked with my emotions. When I wanted to be cold she would be kind and loving and when I was emotional she would be cold and disrespect/show 0 love. It's fucked with my brain so much and I'm now her abused dog. Why can't females just love for happiness and mutual fun/sex. It's always emotional manipulation or some fucked up shit. Ltr is the only way or hump and dump

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Danish_Retard
Yeah catching feeling is inevitable and she fucked with my emotions. When I wanted to be cold she would be kind and loving and when I was emotional she would be cold and disrespect/shoe 0 love. It's fucked with my brain so much and I'm now her abused dog. Why can't females just love for happiness and mutual fun/sex. It's always emotional manipulation or some fucked up shit. Ltr is the only way or hump and dump
At least you’ve learned from the experience, next time you pursue a relationship of any kind make sure you’re the one manipulating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Baldingman1998
Dont cry man,cmon give me a hug
Bring it on bro...
6E4F1A66 63BD 4F68 A2AC 969F426B975F

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, JizzFarmer and Baldingman1998
Damn habibi all I read is u have a bad personality man. Give her some kafta maybe she will forgive u man.

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, TsarTsar444, St. Wristcel and 1 other person
One little thing and you are out

Sorry bro

• So Sad
I think she knew what I said maybe and framed me in purpose to hang in my face and abuse me emotionally. I don't even know anymore. I tried explaining to her and she hang up after my explanation and blocked me. She said I will block you etc etc why why why

I think she knew what I said maybe and framed me in purpose to hang in my face and abuse me emotionally. I don't even know anymore. I tried explaining to her and she hang up after my explanation and blocked me. She said I will block you etc etc why why why
@Hozay @Chad1212

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
didn't know what fwb means at first tbh jfl.
Can you get the jewish brotherhood to eat her flesh and sacrifice her to BAAAL? I Would appreciate it

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Azoriko
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Baldingman1998
Maybe she just kept you look a toy or something to cheer her up when she is sad/has a problem,and then you made a mistake

• So Sad
Atleast u fuck girls bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355 and Danish_Retard
Maybe she just kept you look a toy or something to cheer her up when she is sad/has a problem,and then you made a mistake
I helped her so much man that's why I'm sad we weren't just friends. We were like besties. + We fuck etc. Like idk idk idk idk ehywhywhwwyyw makes no sense I can't understand I don't get why

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Danish_Retard and Chad69
I see what i can do. were busy trying to make trump to get elected, maybe later.
Trump is a good goy anyway. Not like kennedy. He was a very bad goy and so you got rid of that bad goy!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St. Wristcel, JizzFarmer and Danish_Retard
Not anymore now I'm depressed and home for 3 months with my hand

How many times you got out of the house in the last 3 months? things seems different when you breath some fresh air tbh.

m8 im still virgin and rotting here. mogs me tbh
She was the only girl I ever had sex with as well. Im an abused dog idk why she did that to me I did so much for her (helped her solver her problems supported her fucked her etc etc etc etc etc) I'm a dog I'm a abused dog it's over

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
Stop being a bitch
You weren’t supposed to respond when she blocked you
You should’ve just ignored it and she probably would’ve addrd you back
Now that you acted like a simp she dropped you

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thotbuster3000 and Baldingman1998
How many times you got out of the house in the last 3 months? things seems different when you breath some fresh air tbh.
I once had to go to my grandparents house

Stop being a bitch
You weren’t supposed to respond when she blocked you
You should’ve just ignored it and she probably would’ve addrd you back
Now that you acted like a simp she dropped you
But we were best friends. Not some random hoe on tinder

The moment you show weakness it is over

The very moment a foid realises that you have even the slightest of emotions for her, you are done

Unless she knows that you can trash her at any secone and jump on the next whore, you will never have her respect and 'love'

I am sorry for your pain brother, hopefully this will make you stronger and you will have less emotional need for foids, only sexual

• +1
Reactions: thotbuster3000 and Baldingman1998
She was the only girl I ever had sex with as well. Im an abused dog idk why she did that to me I did so much for her (helped her solver her problems supported her fucked her etc etc etc etc etc) I'm a dog I'm a abused dog it's over
Who cares bro you used her like a fleshlight
That means you won against her
No matter if she cuts all contact or insults you or anything like that, you P in V’d her
So you won in the end

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, JizzFarmer and Baldingman1998
The moment you show weakness it is over

The very moment a foid realises that you have even the slightest of emotions for her, you are done

Unless she knows that you can trash her at any secone and jump on the next whore, you will never have her respect and 'love'

I am sorry for your pain brother, hopefully this will make you stronger and you will have less emotional need for foids, only sexual
That's true. They aren't human in the inside. I never learn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 10449
I once had to go to my grandparents house

in 3 months you only got once out of the house? no wonder you're feeling like an abuse dog. go outside to some park do some push ups get your T back to normal.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 9355, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
m8 im still virgin and rotting here. mogs me tbh
You mog OP brutally, I still don't get how you're a fucking virgin. You fucking virgin loser, I've gotten approached while being 2 PSL less than you. Unironically just put yourself out there, or give me your face.

Also @Baldingman1998 watch this all the way through before having any interactions with her.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Deleted member 6873 and Baldingman1998
in 3 months you only got once out of the house? no wonder you're feeling like an abuse dog. go outside to some park do some push ups get your T back to normal.
I need daily cardio and gym tbh. Also I have very few friends idk how to meet new people it's over

Honestly i saw many posts about women being like this on this forum since 2019 but i rarely see or know unstable psychopaths in the country i live in, maybe slavs are just extremely honest from the start or something who knows

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Baldingman1998
Honestly i saw many posts about women being like this on this forum since 2019 but i rarely see or know unstable psychopaths in the country i live in, maybe slavs are just extremely honest from the start or something who knows
Can I go to your country and get a honest no manipulative wife? I need to mix my bald genes with non bald genes to get less bald genes. Also I'm a hard-working NEET and I will not do terrorist attacks even if you draw cartoons.

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
Can I go to your country and get a honest no manipulative wife? I need to mix my bald genes with non bald genes to get less bald genes. Also I'm a hard-working NEET and I will not do terrorist attacks even if you draw cartoons.
Ohh nvm it's a Muslim contry. Then I'm a devote and practicing Muslim ilhamdulilah. Wa inshallah I will bomb the infidels that critisize us

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444
need daily cardio and gym tbh

Do it. start today with the cardio. take a run with headphones or some shit. when you're in the basement for too long you take everything too srsly. than you take a run or some shit and the endorphins hits you get some proportions.

Also I have very few friends idk how to meet new people it's over

lol ''few friends'' even 1 good friend is good.

• +1
Ohh nvm it's a Muslim contry. Then I'm a devote and practicing Muslim ilhamdulilah. Wa inshallah I will bump the infidels that critisize us

@TsarTsar444 i thought you're from germany?

• JFL
Probably because they have good father's or Subhumans have genetics to be evil while slavs are people of love

• JFL
Bosnia
• Per capita$6,056

Lebanon
Per capita$2,745

Jfl, how is it possible that my country has 130% better GDP per capita then Lebanon holy shit, Bosnia is legit the 3rd poorest country in Europe :lul:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, JizzFarmer and Baldingman1998
Bosnia
• Per capita$6,056

Lebanon
Per capita$2,745

Jfl, how is it possible that my country has 130% better GDP per capita then Lebanon holy shit, Bosnia is legit the 3rd poorest country in Europe :lul:
Basically because of coronavirus + our retarded segregated government + 0 industry or anything + iran occupation our economy regresses every way and now the minimum wage is like 150$ when it was 500 last 6 months.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: JizzFarmer and TsarTsar444