I told a LTB she was ugly not she won’t stop texting me.

BWC_virgin

BWC_virgin

Silver
I was taking to some dude about girls or whatever and he was like “what about —“
I was like (jokingly) “nah she ugly bro”

(she actually has good features like mogger eye area and she has decent body but bad downward growth. Her sister is low HTB cuz she has normal foreword growth and wide palate)

Anyway this dude was immediately like “— BWC_virgin called you ugly” (this guy is kinda annoying)

Anyway now she texts me constantly, she blocked me a while ago on Snapchat becouse I was being wierd and low inhib. (I blocked her after she blocked me as well) But now she keeps trying to get me to add her back again. She will send me like 10 texts in a row even if I don’t respond at all and sends me selfies of her face through text. She FaceTimed me out of nowhere for some reason. And whenever I see her in person she’s like “BWC_virgin, respond to me!” She also sends me sus texts like “I want to show you something”

She was kinda like this to me before but it’s 10x more now

Just call a girl ugly behind her back theory

• JFL
Reactions: Bonecel01 and Willmogulater
IMG 6312

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
I was taking to some dude about girls or whatever and he was like “what about —“

(she actually has good features like mogger eye area and she has decent body but bad downward growth. Her sister is low HTB cuz she has normal foreword growth and wide palate)

Anyway this dude was immediately like “— BWC_virgin called you ugly” (this guy is kinda annoying)

Anyway now she texts me constantly, she blocked me a while ago on Snapchat becouse I was being wierd and low inhib. (I blocked her after she blocked me as well) But now she keeps trying to get me to add her back again. She will send me like 10 texts in a row even if I don’t respond at all and sends me selfies of her face through text. She FaceTimed me out of nowhere for some reason. And whenever I see her in person she’s like “BWC_virgin, respond to me!” She also sends me sus texts like “I want to show you something”

Foids are tired of being called pretty
I thinks this might work only if you look noticeable better than her

• +1
Reactions: BadmanGangstar

all the things she said all the things she said
all the things she said all the things she said
Running through my head running through myhead

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997
bro all these stories show is that you're a high inhib shy volcel
why arent you fucking these girls if you're a BWC that they all want? how old are you

bro all these stories show is that you're a high inhib shy volcel
why arent you fucking these girls if you're a BWC that they all want? how old are you
im 18, senior in hs. this girl is not very attractive so i wouldn't want to fuck her anyway. i regret not taking some other oportunies in the past. i guess i was very defensive and didnt think the girls actually liked me. idk why i just assumed this was how they acted normally or where making fun of me or something. like if a girl waved at me and was gigling with her friends i would think they were making fun of me and laughing at me. i dont think im high inhib tho but i used to be more high inhib.

That’s sad man, you shouldn’t do it in a way that makes a girl genuinely feel bad.
I called a girl fat to her face, but did it in a joking way, after she told me she goes to gym. It worked ngl

Saying stuff behind peoples back, irrespective of gender or intent, shows how weak and terrible you are.
Go fuck yourself
Fix up