Something happened to me

Kinda like dogs, may be cute but show little bit of weakness and this is it.
Cope I had a dog and he never stopped being loyal he was not castrated also so he had his high t balls intact. Cats betray dogs are loyal af

• +1
Reactions: Azoriko
OP feels like an abused dog

OP feels like an abused dog
I am

Cope I had a dog and he never stopped being loyal he was not castrated also so he had his high t balls intact. Cats betray dogs are loyal af

Yeah i don't talk about the one you feed and he knows he needs you for food. talking about random dogs.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
This is why every nation should not accept different religion and races. History keeps repeating itself over and over and over. Idk what's the solution I guess the way the country is is the best atm
the Muslims here played themselves tbh, at the height of the Ottomans in 1683, no muslim in Bosnia or the Balkans in general expected that only 200 years later the Ottomans would be on their death bed, the muslims in 1683 were too cocky and they probably were 100% confident the Ottomans would conquer Vienna and Rome, so they had no future vision of the consequences of settling such a huge percentage of Christians in Bosnia, now they pay the price of their ancestors mistakes

• +1
the Muslims here played themselves tbh, at the height of the Ottomans in 1683, no muslim in Bosnia or the Balkans in general expected that only 200 years later the Ottomans would be on their death bed, the muslims in 1683 were too cocky and they probably were 100% confident the Ottomans would conquer Vienna and Rome, so they had no future vision of the consequences of settling such a huge percentage of Christians in Bosnia, now they pay the price of their ancestors mistakes
Airbrush 20200826235330 jpg

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
If there are atheists where do they live? With Muslims or Christians? Also did they protest the cartoon of charlie? My country did

If there are atheists where do they live? With Muslims or Christians? Also did they protest the cartoon of charlie? My country did
there are less the 1% declared atheists here, even if someone doesn't believe in God he still will declare himself as Christian/muslim based on pride and nationalism

• +1
not just women. many men are like this too.

I miss her tbh why does she treat me like trash when I helped her through alot of shit and we were genuine friends.

Raping and beheadings whores is the only way to keep them in line. They don't respect love and sympathy. she deserves to burn In hell fucking whore.
i am not surprised that a simping cuck like you is so much against islam. Foids have a million more options than you, they do NOT need you in the slightest. You got dumped, maybe you have been a good dog for a while, but you are disposable - another 10 million cucks just like you waiting in line for her. Lmao.

Its only getting worse from here, especially for you because you are balding. You are gonna lose so much value over the next 10 years, you might even lose so much value that you are not even good enough to be friendzoned.

• WTF

When a foid dumps a fwb brutally and for no apparent reason, I always assume that he had a small dick or not big enough. Foids generally need a very valid reason to dump a big dick lover.
I'm not making assumptions about you OP, but dickpill is very brutal I'm afraid.

i am not surprised that a simping cuck like you is so much against islam. Foids have a million more options than you, they do NOT need you in the slightest. You got dumped, maybe you have been a good dog for a while, but you are disposable - another 10 million cucks just like you waiting in line for her. Lmao.

Its only getting worse from here, especially for you because you are balding. You are gonna lose so much value over the next 10 years, you might even lose so much value that you are not even good enough to be friendzoned.
Ironic coming from you. In the quran every Muslim is a cuck for his prophet : chapter 33 verse 50

the 16 privalages of the profit (i dont want to roast you too hard to i will include only one) which is the 10th.

here "If Muhammad looks at a Married woman (and desires her) then her husband is forced to divorce her and hand her over to Muhammad, so the prophet can have sexual intercourse with her."

before you say its not in Arabic here it is
Screenshot 20201103 035859  01

Word for word translation by me:
The tenth: if his gaze/vision fell on a woman it is her husbands responsibility to devorce her, And he is allowed to fuck her.

Now tell me how this is not literally cuckoldry? Please explain.

When a foid dumps a fwb brutally and for no apparent reason, I always assume that he had a small dick or not big enough. Foids generally need a very valid reason to dump a big dick lover.
I'm not making assumptions about you OP, but dickpill is very brutal I'm afraid.
I'm 6.4x5 so that's average

Ironic coming from you. In the quran every Muslim is a cuck for his prophet : chapter 33 verse 50

the 16 privalages of the profit (i dont want to roast you too hard to i will include only one) which is the 10th.

here "If Muhammad looks at a Married woman (and desires her) then her husband is forced to divorce her and hand her over to Muhammad, so the prophet can have sexual intercourse with her."

View attachment 779361
The tenth: if his gaze/vision fell on a woman it is her husbands responsibility to devorce her, And he is allowed to fuck her.

@Warlow

Also she left my country so maybe that? Idk I if my size is that small lol

Having oneitis is beta as fuck

Get a girlfriend if thats your thing, but cheat on her on every chance you get, and don't get attached. Realise that there are million of women out there, and 99,9% of them are the same (Yeah, you probably din't bump on that 0,1%)

• +1
I'm 6.4x5 so that's average

Girth is not ideal but above average. Not really big though so my point stands.
It would be very difficult for a sexually experienced foid to discard an 8x6 lover for no reason. Average dicks with a sub-Chad face and non-dominant personality (as you admitted) are easily replaceable.
Maybe there are other reasons, I'm just speculating here, and dickpill is often underestimated.

Leaving the country is no excuse, they love to have back-up dick in different locations.

• So Sad
Reason could be entirely different as she could be one of those foids who don't really care about dick size as long as it's above average idk.
And I'm a big proponent of PE so I'm also trying to confirm my worldview that's all.

• +1
Male friends aren‘t much different in terms of ghosting

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
Male friends aren‘t much different in terms of ghosting
Depends. Male friends are bros. That woman was very close to me that's why I'm her abused dog

View attachment 779361

Reply to this or you are a cuck