Something I Hate About People

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

sad and scared
Is that they love cats so much, but hate their fellow human beings.

Let me give you an example:

On a gore site, there was a video of an innocent child getting ran over by a truck and killed instantly as he brains splattered. All the sick comments either made jokes about him or said he deserved it for being so dumb.

Yet on a video (that is now deleted) of a cat being killed in a blender, all the soy comments say this:

IMG 8604

IMG 8605

IMG 8606

These people are okay with people dying horrible deaths, but if a cat is killed they all of the sudden turn into mourning, crying pussies.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Obamalama, ggg.tv🤫 and 5 others
NOT LE HECKIN WHOLESOME 100 KITTERINOOOOOOOOOOO

Captura de Tela 2024 05 22 as 114010

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, 5'7 zoomer, Vermilioncore and 1 other person
It's subconscious

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, Narcissus🥀, silencio and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, _MVP_, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
Why exactly do you watch gore Bro?

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
  • +1
Reactions: Lebron_James, Vermilioncore and LancasteR
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Esteban1997
  • JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997 and LancasteR
  • JFL
Reactions: LancasteR
But you‘re allowed to Skin cats and douse them on fire?
Nah I never did that. That was my dad’s friend I just happened to smile as he did it. I was 9

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997 and LancasteR
lol who gives a fuck about some random animal

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
what’s so good about normies and retards that makes them better than cats

People that prefer animals over their fellow humans usually fall into these two personality types:

- Pseudo-virtuos/moralists: "Muh, humanity is evil/trash..." (But they act like they were the exception, always making this analysis from an outsider perspective like if they weren't humans themselves).

- Hard to handle people. (When you're a toxic person that keeps everyone away, you need to cope with loving animals more than anything, since they'll never, for obvious biological reasons, tell you how toxic you are).

Is that they love cats so much, but hate their fellow human beings.

Let me give you an example:

On a gore site, there was a video of an innocent child getting ran over by a truck and killed instantly as he brains splattered. All the sick comments either made jokes about him or said he deserved it for being so dumb.

Yet on a video (that is now deleted) of a cat being killed in a blender, all the soy comments say this:

View attachment 2937061
View attachment 2937062
View attachment 2937063

These people are okay with people dying horrible deaths, but if a cat is killed they all of the sudden turn into mourning, crying pussies.
Why are you on a gore site bhai?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back