Something I hated about my old job

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
Is that everyone expected me to know things about the job or building and corporate people would sometimes arrive unannounced and sit and watch me work as if they knew I wasn’t doing my job.

I just did the bare minimum and half assed everything and never worked hard. Luckily I got away with it for awhile. I never got my flu shot, never did mandatory training, etc. they never even noticed or cared until I kept calling in sick and they fired me.

But yeah. At work, I don’t care abiut anything. I’m not the guy to ask about stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
Is that everyone expected me to know things about the job or building and corporate people would sometimes arrive unannounced and sit and watch me work as if they knew I wasn’t doing my job.

I just did the bare minimum and half assed everything and never worked hard. Luckily I got away with it for awhile. I never got my flu shot, never did mandatory training, etc. they never even noticed or cared until I kept calling in sick and they fired me.

But yeah. At work, I don’t care abiut anything. I’m not the guy to ask about stuff.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore

my old job fired me because i kept shouting "27 december" with no context

my old job fired me because i kept shouting "27 december" with no context
Nahh they thought you were gonna pull up with an AR and go ham on them mfs like you was in call of duty my ninja

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
Nahh they thought you were gonna pull up with an AR and go ham on them mfs like you was in call of duty my ninja
imagine going ER on 27 december call that a late christmas present

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore