no girl ever gave a shit about me

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
well, my oneitis did but that was when she thought i was decent looking. literally no girl ever asked me how im doing, if im a live etc.

last girl i spoke to was in january. i told her about my exams and stuff, she never asked me how i did after we met. she never cared. and obviously i wasnt gonna text her, im tired of chasing girls, especially ugly ones.

meanwhile other guys have female friends and girlfriends, they just have everything while i have nothing. its not fair. im a good guy ffs :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Orvka381, gr34ter and sub5c3l
thats the life of subhuman

• So Sad
Reactions: mogstars, Orvka381, InnerVoid and 1 other person
well, my oneitis did but that was when she thought i was decent looking. literally no girl ever asked me how im doing, if im a live etc.

last girl i spoke to was in january. i told her about my exams and stuff, she never asked me how i did after we met. she never cared. and obviously i wasnt gonna text her, im tired of chasing girls, especially ugly ones.

meanwhile other guys have female friends and girlfriends, they just have everything while i have nothing. its not fair. im a good guy ffs :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
Ok, do you want me to tap your shoulder for that?

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
Good guy btw

I bet you have an incel voice too u probably sound like a muppet

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: maxxmclooks
That's the subhuman experience, and you are not the only one with such experience. Brutal life... 😔

• So Sad
Never get up, keep graynding, keep hhastling ,shotoot for your driams, andi m ytelling you guys anything is possible (insert eye of the dragon song) keep grinding, keep hustling, never get up, shoot for your dreams and anything is possible. I-I... promise you.

• JFL
I dont care if thats me

• JFL