Sometimes all you can do is cope

mogstar

mogstar

I know a lot of people here don't have jobs, are insanely ugly, have autism, and are losers - this is for you.

Now I somehow have a lot of my life together - job, life goals, and what not. I am a rare specimen in the black pill world. But at the same time I have a lot the same issues you probably have. Its weird. Im like a Jekyll and Hyde type person if you want to call it that. Because on one hand - I have a decent paying job, I am not a true cel either and I have gotten some success in life here and there. but at the same time I don't get women because of being ugly, I can't get a social life due to Aspbergers, and I have a horrible family relationship. I also have bad health due to genetics and what not too. And in this post I just wanted to say, all you can do is appreciate the moment and cope. Enjoy your video games, your beer, your anime for what it is. And use it to distract yourself from the hell that is life.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 8608 and shrek
i guess you can rope like @faggotchadlite and @Turtle

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
FB IMG 1622391485311

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Kristin
Nice Copypasta bro.

What health problem do you have? Do you get headaches knowing that you height mog all of Portugal?

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, audreyen, mogstar and 1 other person
Take the isekaipill bro, just walk infront of a moving truck then you will be transported into a magical world with a harem of anime babes!

• +1
Reactions: mogstar