Sometimes I forget how much I hate

D

Deleted member 29261

Master
Women.

These sick, degenerative, primitive, animalistic, whores would rather save a dogs life than your own. Remember that the next time you hold the door open for a woman. Remember that the next time you compliment a woman. Women are degenerate, primitive, sick cunts who are responsible for most issues in the world. All women are worthless whores.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore, WeiWei, Deleted member 32285 and 1 other person
True, I would actually respect women if they were being aroused by meek, good, moral man that dont hurt others, but unfortunately those sluts love sadistic chads and hate genuinely good men (most incels)

Yeah but the same can be said about fellow hetero men. They would radily beat you to a pulp to get some pussy if you happen to rightfully punch a bitch in the face and they saw it. No in-group bias whatsoever.

Humans are just selfish as fuck and trash. I love animals but hate humans that are useless to me irl ie 99% of men and about 90% of women since I am not Chad. And i always try my best to fuck them over in any way I can, especially financially.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285 and Deleted member 29261
Yeah but the same can be said about fellow hetero men. They would radily beat you to a pulp to get some pussy if you happen to rightfully punch a bitch in the face and they saw it. No in-group bias whatsoever.

Humans are just selfish as fuck and trash. I love animals but hate humans that are useless to me irl ie 99% of men and about 90% of women since I am not Chad. And i always try my best to fuck them over in any way I can, especially financially.
Facts, fuck normie scum and women

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
I hate women and never tip them or compliment them or do anything good for them.