Sometimes I forget

Deleted member 19948

Deleted member 19948

Silver
How curry infested this forum is ..and their constant coping mechanism , over compensation for their extreme subhumanism ...I mean all you have to do is go into Omegle and observe how people will treat you ...imagine looking absolutely pathetic and subhuman as a group and still coping beyond the orbits of URANUS ...

I'll leave this forum if this gets more infested by curries ...

FYI any curries who look like these should stop talking

C5A0B12E 08E2 4CB6 A5ED A5C42424FC22 ..just the fact that many of them look like this and claim their people to be 'chad ' and what not should give them the status of NPCs ..and not to be taken seriously

First step :be human

Shutup gook

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deprived, VedicAryan33 and Deleted member 19948
You look like a baby faced gook.

Lol I'm higher t than your pajeet ass will ever be shitskin negroid ..
You look like a negroid chink flat faced mongoloid. Meanwhile I look caucasoid and have a high nose bridge. And your so low IQ that you use multiple full-stops in a sentence, learn basic grammer before you speak to me uneducated chink

You look like a negroid chink flat faced mongoloid. Meanwhile I look caucasoid and have a high nose bridge. And your so low IQ that you use multiple full-stops in a sentence, learn basic grammer before you speak to me uneducated chink
Ao ..this actual negroid thinks I'm a negroid LMAO ..dalit

Anyone can see here who looks more nigger here

Attachments

• C5A0B12E-08E2-4CB6-A5ED-A5C42424FC22.jpg
    C5A0B12E-08E2-4CB6-A5ED-A5C42424FC22.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 2842180_i2.png
    2842180_i2.png
    493.3 KB · Views: 0
View attachment 1741539
Negroids have flat faces and low nose bridges. Im caucasoid and mog tf out of you
Ask any user here , any foid any basic human and they will choose me 200 times out of 100 lmao ..nigger ...shit jaw , shit side profile , droopy eyes ..flared nostrils .if we met irl , hope you don't make contact with me I would bully you like the pajeet that you are shove you into the lockers and fuck your shitskinned sister in front of your eyes

How curry infested this forum is ..and their constant coping mechanism , over compensation for their extreme subhumanism ...I mean all you have to do is go into Omegle and observe how people will treat you ...imagine looking absolutely pathetic and subhuman as a group and still coping beyond the orbits of URANUS ...

I'll leave this forum if this gets more infested by curries ...

FYI any curries who look like these should stop talking

View attachment 1740726..just the fact that many of them look like this and claim their people to be 'chad ' and what not should give them the status of NPCs ..and not to be taken seriously

First step :be human

Indians are an online meme but they still have a world famous culture that everyone knows aspects of.

You are indian yourself, just from six sisters right? noone even knows your people exist

You are just curry stained chinaman.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19948
Indians are an online meme but they still have a world famous culture that everyone knows aspects of.

You are indian yourself, just from six sisters right? noone even knows your people exist

You are just curry stained chinaman.
Lol no one knows we are Indian cause where I come from we ain't curries ...nor do we look like pajeets..we became part of India that too due to the British ..our history , culture is different (read :superior) ..I posted myself and my my cousins and none of them look like shitskins .. so your 'curry stained' shit doesn't MAKE SENSE ..SEAs like Indonesians and shitskinned Filipinos are more curry due to ancient curry migrations or some shit than I would ever be

Just fucking lol at shitskins ...

Here you go I talk about my region here and basically the whole Himalayan belt region which is nothing like abo dalit curryland

https://looksmax.org/threads/if-you...pajeet-me-pajeet-sem2sem.518091/#post-8505904

Btw this is me just fucking lol at calling me curry ..we have the least AASI (aka the abo DNA which is the gene that determines the curry /pajeet look ) ..

I also posted my cousins somewhere in my posts I will need to search em up ..they look like Himalayan pheno people who can often have a pseudo central asian look ..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220611-153851~2.png
    Screenshot_20220611-153851~2.png
    626.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 2853654_shaggy_Scooby_do.jpg
    2853654_shaggy_Scooby_do.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Lol no one knows we are Indian cause where I come from we ain't curries ...nor do we look like pajeets..we became part of India that too due to the British ..our history , culture is different (read :superior) ..I posted myself and my my cousins and none of them look like shitskins .. so your 'curry stained' shit doesn't count ..SEAs like Indonesians and shitskinned Filipinos are more curry than I would ever be

Just fucking lol at shitskins ...

Here you go I talk about my region here and basically the whole Himalayan belt region which is nothing like abo dalit curryland

https://looksmax.org/threads/if-you...pajeet-me-pajeet-sem2sem.518091/#post-8505904

Btw this is me just fucking lol at calling me curry ..we have the least AASI (aka the abo DNA which is the gene that determines the curry /pajeet look ) ..

I also posted my cousins somewhere in my posts I will need to search em up ..they look like Himalayan pheno people who can often have a pseudo central asian look ..
Oh yes my cousins btw

Please tell me how we are now part of the great 5.2 Dravidian janitor pajeet race

Last edited: