Sometimes i just look at my dick and think damn that dick is big I'm so thankful it's mine.

ØUROBOROS

ØUROBOROS

Hltn 180cm 75kg 23% bf 18 inche bidelt 115hz 200IQ
Joined
Dec 25, 2025
Posts
9,763
Reputation
17,914
Like its big over 18cm none bone pressed in length and 5.5 inches in girth and it looks good like it's a nice shape it's a nice color it gives me a lot of comfort knowing that i have something to be very confident in and when I get a girl my hardware is great and that I can do great in bed I'm very thankful for my dick especially when I see these niggas in porn videos and their dick are much smaller and look disgusting or deformed at times I'm very greatful for my dick genetics.

@ICXCLuvr @WonkyChin186 @Bipolar2Cel @NW3Slayer @Junbae
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: price., Junbae, WonkyChin186 and 4 others
Tales nigga
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mansur and ØUROBOROS
  • +1
Reactions: WonkyChin186 and _Jason_
Like its big over 18cm none bone pressed in length and 5.5 inches in girth and it looks good like it's a nice shape it's a nice color it gives me a lot of comfort knowing that i have something to be very confident in and when I get a girl my hardware is great and that I can do great in bed I'm very thankful for my dick especially when I see these niggas in porn videos and their dick are much smaller and look disgusting or deformed at times I'm very greatful for my dick genetics.

@ICXCLuvr @WonkyChin186 @Bipolar2Cel @NW3Slayer @Junbae

Waiting for the cock reveal thread

You ofc need to mention @ragingmanlet so he can receive a cock mog


@horseman
@price.
@SoundnVision
@Nardicus101
@inyerta
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nardicus101, price., SoundnVision and 3 others
Like its big over 18cm none bone pressed in length and 5.5 inches in girth and it looks good like it's a nice shape it's a nice color it gives me a lot of comfort knowing that i have something to be very confident in and when I get a girl my hardware is great and that I can do great in bed I'm very thankful for my dick especially when I see these niggas in porn videos and their dick are much smaller and look disgusting or deformed at times I'm very greatful for my dick genetics.

@ICXCLuvr @WonkyChin186 @Bipolar2Cel @NW3Slayer @Junbae
I honestly look at it and think it's lowkey small but then I see an actual regular small dick in a video or a proper big one and I'll get a scale for it and realise it's decent

7.2bpx4.5 here

Slenderpill dick
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ØUROBOROS
I look down at mine facinated by it's age
 
  • Woah
Reactions: ØUROBOROS
IMG 5502
 

Similar threads

ØUROBOROS
Replies
4
Views
33
ØUROBOROS
ØUROBOROS
vaylenvislays
Replies
23
Views
125
the zodiac
the zodiac
146cmsubhuman
Replies
7
Views
92
146cmsubhuman
146cmsubhuman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top