Sometimes I struggle to hear what people say

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

Netanyahoo.com
It's only because I'm wearing headphones, mind you, I'm not hearing impaired. But anyway, there was a mother with her child (I presume) walking behind me after turning the corner saying one of two things. Either "are you a girl?... Maybe" or "is it a girl?... Maybe". So it's either in reference to the kid asking if they're a girl or response to the kid wondering whether I was a girl.

Either way I'd declare it would appear obvious the Jews have won.

• +1
Reactions: nigkook, noobs and wsada
It's only because I'm wearing headphones, mind you, I'm not hearing impaired. But anyway, there was a mother with her child (I presume) walking behind me after turning the corner saying one of two things. Either "are you a girl?... Maybe" or "is it a girl?... Maybe". So it's either in reference to the kid asking if they're a girl or response to the kid wondering whether I was a girl.

Either way I'd declare it would appear obvious the Jews have won.
probably aspie thing

I used to have to have people repeat things 2-5 times sometimes in conversation like 2 years ago

it’s not nearly as bad as it used to be though for me

nvm misread this post ironic

Last edited:
Only losers wear headphones in public.

probably aspie thing

I used to have to have people repeat things 2-5 times sometimes in conversation like 2 years ago

it’s not nearly as bad as it used to be though for me

nvm misread this post
I don't have that problem. People sometimes don't hear what I say though as I'm very soft-spoken.