Somone guve me weightloss and debloat methods pls be easy and not 2 paragraphs thx

N

Notthatguy

Silver
20231101 005106

Looksmaxiscope

• +1
Reactions: prag
nobody needs weightloss advice tbh. It is common sense. design a good diet, then just scale the portions of meat and carbs up and down however you need them.

As for bloatminning:

Diureticmaxxing:
Consume lots of potassium.
there are some medicinal diuretics but they should be reserved for special events imo.

Sodium-minning
Avoid high sodium foods.

Watermaxxing:
Drink tonnes of water. Prettyboy, one of the pillars of softmax here recommended 4 litres a day.

Fibremaxxing:
I read many articles written by foids, for foids saying fibre causes bloat and therefore they should avoid them.

But whenever i ate tonnes of fibrous veg, my face looked more chiseled.
My theory is, fibre does cause bloat. But its local bloat, just in the intestines. So when you eat sodium , it just dissolves in the water the fibre in ur intestines are holding and just sits there, and you shit it out.

idk anything else. hopefully someone can add more

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and redmaxx
But whenever i ate tonnes of fibrous veg, my face looked more chiseled.
My theory is, fibre does cause bloat. But its local bloat, just in the intestines. So when you eat sodium , it just dissolves in the water the fibre in ur intestines are holding and just sits there, and you shit it out.
This is mostly true; your face won’t bloat from veggies (except for potatoes and other starchy veg, this doesn’t meant they’re bad, in fact they’re the only veg I eat), it will actually seem more chiselled due to the minerals (though low bioavailability, you’ll get more bioavailable minerals from raw meal and dairy).
However, as you said, any vegetable will bloat the fuck out of your stomach.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
Stop eating. I do alternate day water fasting with two hours of cardio every day. “Buh-buh you’re losing weight too fast!” :soy:

Stop eating. I do alternate day water fasting with two hours of cardio every day. “Buh-buh you’re losing weight too fast!” :soy:
I did this and lost like 9 pounds easily but then food shows up more than when I'm not trying to lose weight it's weird Bru gonna start resisting

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing