Nigga claims natural height growth at 30 part 2

He's a veteran in the field.

Since at least 2013. How much did he grow?

This guy made a forum specifically for this, it's called LSJL.info

@Alexanderr idk which mod moved to off topics but its litteraly not its a heightmaxing thread how would this be unrelated to looksmaxing????

maybe combine massage gun with a vibration board

High iq thread,but 1.5 inches in 13 years is not a lot tbh.

• Hmm...
Reactions: mike21
Remember that guy being 5'10 unless height quest guy is different but now 5'8 so maybe he is not very reliable but regardless cool stuff he is doing tho you have his routine op?

Remember that guy being 5'10 unless height quest guy is different but now 5'8 so maybe he is not very reliable but regardless cool stuff he is doing tho you have his routine op?
Yeh i posted his routine in comments should he on page one near bottom

Warning: Do your own research if your going to attempt.
(also i may or may not have been drunk writing this still high iq jfl)
Part 2/25+

Hello,

I am creating this post to address a claim made on this forum about a person named Tyler, who purportedly achieves height growth through natural methods at the age of 30. Please be aware that English is my third language, and I am using AI for formatting, translation, and grammar checks throughout this post.

His Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/heightquest/

Beginning on 3/9/24, my goal is to complete all parts within a month (if I choose to continue).

Explanation:
My objective is not to debunk Tyler but to evaluate whether his methods are legit or cope. Tyler states that he has grown 1.5 inches in 13 years using natural methods. While the theoretical basis may have some validity, the practicality of the method is questionable. Even if Tyler's claims are correct, the efficacy of the method remains uncertain. However, during my research, I will attempt to identify a method within his approach that might be effective, although I won't personally test it due to being high inhib.

I will start by discussing each of Tyler's Instagram posts and addressing approximately 200 posts, making this potentially the longest post on the forum (when I merge all parts, so just imagine this post x25). My focus will be on 80 specific posts and their corresponding highlights, of which there are around 19, each containing a minimum of 20 posts.

Highlights:

Part 2 - Vibration

Post 1:

His Information:

“High-frequency, low magnitude vibration therapy improves bone strength by increasing bone formation and decreasing bone resorption” - PubMed
“Doing research on vibration to see if that plays a role in massage gun induced longitudinal bone growth”

My Information:

For high IQ:
Vibration therapy using high frequency and low magnitude boosts bones by activating mechanotransduction, mechanical energy is converted into cellular activity. This occurs as osteocytes, the bone cells responsible for detecting mechanical load, vibratory stimuli increase the production of signaling molecules like prostaglandins and sclerostin inhibitors. These molecules cause a cascade of biochemical events that favor osteoblast activity (bone formation) over osteoclast activity (bone resorption). Osteoblasts synthesize new bone matrix by depositing collagen fibers and facilitating mineralization, while the reduced activity of osteoclasts minimizes bone degradation. Massage gun induced vibration suggests that similar mechanical stimuli delivered directly to the bone surface can mimic the effects of physical exercise on bone tissue, thereby promoting longitudinal bone growth through boosted osteoblastic activity and reduced osteoclastic bone resorption.
For Low IQ:
Vibration therapy triggers bone remodeling through mechanotransduction, where mechanical energy prompts bone cells to increase bone formation while decreasing bone breakdown. This results in stronger bones. Applying this concept to massage gun-induced vibration suggests that similar mechanical stimulation can promote bone growth by boosting bone-building cells and reducing bone breakdown. In simpler terms, vibrating therapy helps bones get stronger, and using massage guns for vibration can stimulate bone growth.

Post 2:

His Information:

“In this study vibration groups had similar bone lengths to controls but higher growth plate parameters meaning they had more growth left in them”
“From Low-level mechanical vibrations can influence bone resorption and bone formation in the growing skeleton”
jNne3GV6eDu-OZG4HI6ZrfIepTwxJePaTvF1j9mT5lidqLAEiMMgudy9d3Z2XKqga8lQZBK5gLh2Nv_Zb0j3L5sDoMqaG4STCcJuEGysduD8HLmZYacK_Wl5cLCdskEoEBqVc9mUgWAYntS8Gd-BuvA

My Information:

For High IQ:
Bone growth includes cellular processes like chondrocyte proliferation, maturation, and ossification within growth plates. Beyond growth plate parameters, factors like thickness of growth and hypertrophic zone are important. Vibrations could also impact bone remodeling, balancing osteoblast-mediated formation and osteoclast-mediated resorption.
For Low IQ:
Low level mechanical vibrations can influence bone growth, but the relationship is complex and not solely determined by growth plate parameters. Bone growth involves cellular processes like chondrocyte proliferation and maturation.

Post 3:

His Information:

UpO8slalG_4xFQnBSXNcEDEGBgWVGxg3RNwnORWQAQ5_7jy6Xo0BrcS0_kDEMFjGXSh4dlyuq5QlQw5eq7K6sAMzsPmmtH5OpYa49WnQBvDYojECo5NEpiJtOmbNISMYphLKmn2pHs53n-A-EKHGWOI

My Information:

For High IQ:
So based on the info from post 3 my opinion changes slightly. It's evident that low-level mechanical vibrations can have a positive effect on bone length in growing animals by stimulating bone formation processes. This supports mechanical vibrations for promoting bone growth. At the cellular level, chondrocytes within the growth plates undergo tightly regulated processes to facilitate longitudinal bone growth. The small increase in bone length observed in the study suggests that mechanical vibrations could enhance these processes, leading to increased bone formation and ultimately contributing to skeletal growth.
For Low IQ:
Vibrations can help bones grow longer in young animals by stimulating the formation of new bone tissue. This even more than before suggests that vibrations could be useful for bone growth.

Post 4:

His Information:

chu_thRRD5qHlaNjZEKzGixtSJ9yYot-mh8AFoZnuWFpCTWj9VWtk6px38Mbm8h0hsawacVUje075pOlI2Y9yqa1pVEJQhURo7JAsjkitL8eEYj8zB7-B0GZXy4-iTjQvNBQQ3hH7cGyGZ0jGTfVv-Y

My Information:

For High IQ:
Important: Excessive or prolonged vibration can lead to a biphasic effect, where bone length may decrease.
For Low IQ:
Important: Too much vibration can make bones shorter.

Post 5:

His Information:

4ssnXo1HQkAW3Hetr5L6qMeHozxroBLsi9o82vtga39km5C29qZKzqG8PRTOjCbWoHti6qm4fg4mBuycUwN2Y9Cpw-4wZDiJYIuE6ctYRpNXxoE0VlbAX96tRmfiLc0iVRYR2jC3OjhbsuMWhptYZIA

My Information:

For High IQ:
The study on vibration preventing postmenopausal bone loss in ovariectomized rats showed a minor increase in bone length in the vibration group. This suggests benefits of vibrations in mitigating bone loss due to menopause by triggering bone formation mechanisms despite hormonal imbalances.
For Low IQ:
The study showed that vibration might help prevent bone loss in postmenopausal rats by triggering bone formation, even with hormonal imbalances.

Post 6:

His Information:

HNshpMWoe8g9TvuH2LWAl1BfErTVgmA75tkccI2UCoR8VvUgJhIOz4ukwhCRC4ce6MMrTTgd4IfYkSERJP3dVzTFnFXIlKmYqSo1CQJ5quB7LdZl5Wb7YPBWv4cQOhQIJnzDtm5BwiTrkWYQAjRo238

Post 7:

His Information:

wtB0tDzbesZt6g0JYvdXmriNqzUjnUG_OJ5Zbksw8rFfiekEaS8n1XvkFjbfOQ4aw689sBHyZSwQxpRExjFZbWhht9BCGACjUzJXVFQnzB3ubtE1inFw4MopkpBMoJycTec9K66fLBsaVwSD-cvEz_A

My Information:

For High IQ:
The idea that vibrations may enhance nutrient delivery to spinal cartilage or stimulate anabolic processes is supported by the increase in subject height with vibration therapy. Vibrations likely improve blood flow and nutrient transport to spinal cartilage, while also activating anabolic pathways within the spine, promoting bone formation and height increase. These could involve cellular processes, including alterations in gene expression, activation of signaling pathways such as the Wnt/β-catenin pathway, and modulation of mechanotransduction mechanisms in bone cells.
For Low IQ:
Vibrations may enhance nutrient delivery to spinal cartilage and stimulate anabolic processes, supported by an increase in subject height with vibration. This aligns with the potential benefits of mechanical stimulation on bone growth. Vibrations likely improve blood flow and nutrient transport to spinal cartilage, activating anabolic pathways and promoting bone formation.

Post 8:

His Information:

80izgQj6jtSaaYEkqfpBJvrvKbHcJRV_cVbhtFUWO1LqnTY-x2SHGX5AUqU48ElGDzjf8zH-rhhvyEo5wLDsoPq7hMEydHmIEcos6r-i8JAyh6KeLR9K67CCdfXiDbg-LfYjhVIZwOetrdgWiup_mjQ

My Information:

For High IQ:
The study on body height change from motor vehicle vibration observed that exposure to tri-axial vehicle whole-body vibration for approximately 3 hours resulted in an initial increase in subject height by 1.14 mm compared to the control group without vibration. This increase was followed by shrinkage in both groups in the second and third hours. At the end of the third hour, subjects exposed to vibration still exhibited a height 2.23 mm higher than those without vibration. This suggests that vibration exposure may transiently increase height, potentially due to mechanical stimulation effects on bone and cartilage.
For Low IQ:
Exposure to vehicle whole-body vibration for 3 hours initially increased subject height by 1.14 mm, followed by a shrinkage tendency in both groups. However, at the end of the third hour, subjects exposed to vibration remained 2.23 mm taller than those without vibration.

Post 9:

His Information::

nCu7b9y2v2bhJsCu5uQ0n3NbeyXwkWvYvS1zGnf6YvrZ2mtYMgEuhndbNAq1pkX7jzOjaN8jCxjOr1uEeisNnS43tjv027jGi7IV9qXNRnC7XluMPpRVSBx4fLUcKk5oTwF_6r5paANPNE6KEda2_5k

Post 10:

His Information:

8kVOnxAMfhxqXTUwcoZJ3dEwG5tBtzl9F7Bl7Fe8B66O_5wPEcrJPvc6Mh7C8IXmygT8xLxay05jXxyX6tfOOi6yIeewCXDIF2YaWZH595XFOrV5MfKahON6fTRQodveuyuo1u1iy1WqV91ink1BnHI

My Information:

For High IQ:
The theory that vibrations could influence anabolic effects on cartilage, potentially leading to articular cartilage endochondral ossification and benefiting growth plates. Stimulating chondrocytes through vibrations could activate signaling pathways and transcription factors, altering gene expression and promoting protein synthesis within the extracellular matrix. This cascade of cellular events may foster chondrocyte proliferation, differentiation, and synthesis of matrix components conducive to bone formation.
For Low IQ:
The idea that vibrations could stimulate anabolic effects on cartilage, potentially leading to articular cartilage endochondral ossification and benefiting growth plates, is intriguing. Stimulating chondrocytes through vibrations could activate cellular processes, affecting bone formation.

Conclusion:
That is it for part 2, I wrote this over a span of time so I might have repeated something without remembering, I also did write most of these while drunk and I will continue to do so :)

Comments From Last Part:
"chatgpt" - im russian so I have to translate with ai and ai sometimes cucks some words but the science should be fine
Snake - Jfl this niggas retarded and yaps about nothing
"ones ur grown ur grown" - thats not true
"13 years is too long" - i doubt tyler was doing it every day for 13 years and im sure he quit several times
"im 18 will it work" - it would work since the person doing it is 30, but do your own research on this stuff if ur low iq dont do it
"no ones reading russian scam tales do u have summerys? no? then dont be surprised to get dnrd" - the 1st and 2nd big paragraphs are summarys jfl
"its wrong, telling kids to injure themselves" - this nigga just @ his friends then disappeared without even letting me reply also i never told kids to injure themselves jfl my whole point is that its for adults with closed plates smh
"brainwashed" - ???

Past Parts:
Part 1: https://looksmax.org/threads/nigga-claims-natural-height-growth-at-30.980646/

@ Section:
@justropemaxbro
@PsychoDsk
@Snake.0359
@mathis
@esoterik
@4lt.Real
@VisageVirtuoso√
@northern mogger
@dragomaxxer

If I @ u and u don't want to be @ let me know I literally just @ everyone who said they read part 1 and sum high iq pookies and the fag named snake and let me know if you want to be @ in parts
dnr

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
dnrd + kys faggot

• Ugh..
Reactions: Rigged
Dnr from here on, fucking high inhib
Good news ive changed to being low inhib and am currently testing it

• Love it
Reactions: INB
@0hMan one of the staff moved this to offtopic for some reason can u move it back to looksmax, pt1 was in looksmax and this is clearly a looksmax post / guide

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan
How can i link it man its in this post at the bottom of comments in the first page
I thought you were talking about profile comments sorry

• +1
@0hMan one of the staff moved this to offtopic for some reason can u move it back to looksmax, pt1 was in looksmax and this is clearly a looksmax post / guide
@NumbThePain

Done.

• +1
Bro we all coped once ,let him with peace to but i fear too much desire for things not possible will only hurt him a lot
Thx for referencing autistic tendencies who is a big troll on here and everyone has him in their ignore list, also hes wrong

dude can i get a cool nametag or some shit for that time i helped you do something on discord (iykyk)
I don't have the perms to do that. :(

• +1
Reactions: chrisN
Just find a job where you use a jackhammer all day
If it doesn't work at least you got paid to do it

• +1
Reactions: silencio
Now in all seriousness decompression and traction techniques might get you it like 1-2cm in height over some months just from pure posture correction and cartilage adjustments, but I wouldn't be surprised if it actually caused permanent continuous growth, over years of use
This has been discussed since decades ago, information is still present in some old forums, although I only dug the surface of this subject, actual evidence of results might be out there in the net

There are some devices that can be used that I never seen being discussed

Hanging with or without straps is pretty straightforward too but traction and tension will be mostly applied to the arms and the region connecting the arms to the torso, for the rest I would say it's a bit better than laying on your bed, with less and less tension applied to lower body parts
Still even 30 mins day every day comes a long way and you can add weights in a dip belt or a backpack

To better clarify
Decompression is mostly "not in a compression state", traction is much better because you actually apply force over a 0 compression state

Basically your bones are the rope, with traction devices you are applying tension

Ideally you would want to maximize the forms of mechanical stress that result in longitudinal length, it's intuitive to think that tension is the main driver of this if it's possible at all

I would say inducing microfractures could complement or be the actual inducer of longitudinal growth because it signals the body to heal the damage, healing is done by osteogenesis, meaning new bone tissue will be deposited in the damaged region

I theorize if you induce microfractures in the points where the tension of the bone is greater under traction you can maximize the longitudinal growth with traction techniques

Now this can be done externally with hammers and whatnot but it may be the case that for the most part the point with the highest tension is the same as the point with the highest compression, this is good because you might induce microfactures in these points simply through biomechanical exercises, meaning exercises with high load under shorts periods of time, like jumping and running and some crossfit and martial arts exercises.

TLDR

• +1
Reactions: silencio and BrickTop