• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Gargantuan and Deleted member 23239
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and subhuman incel
warriors on mount olympus

imagine winning olympic gold

@the BULL

users will say this manlet ugly gook should give up on life, meanwhile he will die as the fastes 60m sprinter of all time, die as a legend, fucking losers on this site only spread negativity

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, gribsufer1, wificonnector and 1 other person
Hahah go have kids nigaga
BRo having another schizo episode
Artworks 000457989813 36580i t500x500

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and subhuman incel
early 20s = soon to be 30 too

times moves with speed of light after 19

It took forever for me to reach 23. Time moves slow for me for whatever reason.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: wollet2, Deleted member 28691, HerpDerpson and 3 others
Im 22 but identity as 30 because i will be this age by tomorrow, time goes in light speed after 18

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wollet2, Marsik, subhuman incel and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: wollet2, Deleted member 28691, HerpDerpson and 4 others
Honorary oldcel for your mature takes.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
thread on me is coming up?
You are insignificant and boring. I said all there is to say. Your friend @JudgeandJury is a bit more interesting than you if I'm honest. I even skip some of your posts because I really can't bother. The only reason you might be significant to the smallest degree is because you posted a lot on the site. Other than that, nothing..really. How pathetic when I think about it...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28691 and Deleted member 23239
You are insignificant and boring. I said all there is to say. Your friend @JudgeandJury is a bit more interesting than you if I'm honest. I even skip some of your posts because I really can't bother. The only reason you might be significant to the smallest degree is because you posted a lot on the site. Other than that, nothing..really. How pathetic when I think about it...
why do you hate me so much

• JFL
how to have kids, mopz?
arranged marriage with some girl?

• Woah
why do you hate me so much
It's not hate as much as it's indifference. Sure it's fun to mock you once in a while but I don't actually care. You have a childish aura and I don't feel like I can learn anything from you and you're not entertaining either. All I do now writing this is wasting my own time. Even if I did mocked you I feel like I would just get the exact same reaction over and over again, nothing funny or interesting will happen.

What I'm really trying to say is that you're dumb as a brick on top of being childish. A disposable punching bag. I'm not interested in the attention of a little kid or someone with down syndrome.

I believe you know I'm a relatively smart guy. Worth listening to my evaluation. Probably wasted 1 or 2 min but oh well.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28691 and Deleted member 23239
It's not hate as much as it's indifference. Sure it's fun to mock you once in a while but I don't actually care. You have a childish aura and I don't feel like I can learn anything from you and you're not entertaining either. All I do now writing this is wasting my own time. Even if I did mocked you I feel like I would just get the exact same reaction over and over again, nothing funny or interesting will happen.

What I'm really trying to say is that you're dumb as a brick on top of being childish. A disposable punching bag. I'm not interested in the attention of a little kid or someone with down syndrome.

I believe you know I'm a relatively smart guy. Worth listening to my evaluation. Probably wasted 1 or 2 min but oh well.
Bro you wrote multiple essays on me in the past year thats why i thought you'd do it again after the slightest altercation that you would interpret really badly.

Can't even troll rupertino since he blocked me out of anger 😭

if rupert blocks you, you are not trolling him you are just annoying

he is always up to respond

if rupert blocks you, you are not trolling him you are just annoying

he is always up to respond

Truth hurts.

Bro you wrote multiple essays on me in the past year thats why i thought you'd do it again after the slightest altercation that you would interpret really badly.
That was in the space of 2 days if I'm not mistaken and I really tried to get to JudgeandJury not you (I talked about him through you) and it worked splendidly.

The second time was after you went schizo on me (you will write a false essay, go ahead) and I quickly forgot about you. Anything else?

Truth hurts.
thats not trolling , not smart not interesting. straight insults

He's reading your posts don't worry about that. He has a compulsion with all the active users and is the first person to scream ''Alt!''
He treats the site like a news channel (I know it's weird getting inside the mind of such an autist) posting random ''news flashes'' that he think people give a fuck about. Random ass user but certainly more entertaining than users like @Lone Wolf

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28691
That was in the space of 2 days if I'm not mistaken and I really tried to get to JudgeandJury not you (I talked about him through you) and it worked splendidly.

The second time was after you went schizo on me (you will write a false essay, go ahead) and I quickly forgot about you. Anything else?
Dude i just found you annoying after a while. You kept making the same repetitive jokes that anyone could think of. Yea as if you made those threads just to get to him. Before that you regularly made threads about me to get my attention because i talk about my flaws in a self depreciating and "childish" kinda way.

He's reading your posts don't worry about that. He has a compulsion with all the active users and is the first person to scream ''Alt!''
He treats the site like a news channel (I know it's weird getting inside the mind of such an autist) posting random ''news flashes'' that he think people give a fuck about. Random ass user but certainly more entertaining than users like @Lone Wolf

Oh yeah, because he is a miserable loser irl that does nothing but wageslave in some factory, goes home, has no friends, no hobbies, nothing.

He treats this forum as real life, it's a little escape from the everyday brutaaal reality for rupertino.

Sad, life made him ugly on the inside...

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: JackTheKnife
Dude i just found you annoying after a while. You kept making the same repetitive jokes that anyone could think of. Yea as if you made those threads just to get to him. Before that you regularly made threads about me to get my attention because i talk about my flaws in a self depreciating and "childish" kinda way.
The threads I opened about ''you'' were mostly about him, what do you mean? I made fun of him using you, that's all. What do I gain by lying to you? I'm not you, that's the honest truth. The second time you fucked with me directly but I found it boring. You're no fun.

You have a tendency to blatantly lie and misrepresent things when you respond. I know the truth and I'm not lying to you.
You're not the worst user but not an interesting one either. Kill me, what do you want? don't care about you.
You can beg but I don't know how much it'll help. Maybe post more, you know what they say about clocks.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
Life beyond 30 support group?

• +1
Oh yeah, because he is a miserable loser irl that does nothing but wageslave in some factory, goes home, has no friends, no hobbies, nothing.

He treats this forum as real life, it's a little escape from the everyday brutaaal reality for rupertino.

Sad, life made him ugly on the inside...
I wasn't here for months yet he still talked about me all the time. Saw me, smelled me, dreamed about me. He couldn't say goodbye.
In a twisted way, he saw me as a friend. Yes I viewed him as a dirty shoe but that wouldn't stop him. He loved me in his own twisted way.
While I ate like a king, lifted, worked in Japan, did my shit. He sat here, waiting for me like I'm the Avatar.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28691
The threads I opened about ''you'' were mostly about him, what do you mean? I made fun of him using you, that's all. What do I gain by lying to you? I'm not you, that's the honest truth. The second time you fucked with me directly but I found it boring. You're no fun.

You have a tendency to blatantly lie and misrepresent things when you respond. I know the truth and I'm not lying to you.
You're not the worst user but not an interesting one either. Kill me, what do you want? don't care about you.
You can beg but I don't know how much it'll help. Maybe post more, you know what they say about clocks.
Damn you're delusional af. You made threads on me in the past about my height not to mention you lie about my height blatantly which is misrepresenting. You also care too much about winning internet arguments I see you running around this forum telling people you've won instead of using actual arguments. You also have number dyscalculia your iq is average max.

I wasn't here for months yet he still talked about me all the time. Saw me, smelled me, dreamed about me. He couldn't say goodbye.
In a twisted way, he saw me as a friend. Yes I viewed him as a dirty shoe but that wouldn't stop him. He loved me in his own twisted way.
While I ate like a king, lifted, worked in Japan, did my shit. He sat here, waiting for me like I'm the Avatar.

He's tsundere.

Damn you're delusional af. You made threads on me in the past about my height not to mention you lie about my height blatantly which is misrepresenting. You also care too much about winning internet arguments I see you running around this forum telling people you've won instead of using actual arguments. You also have number dyscalculia your iq is average max.
Literally typing like a kid.

That's the daily limit. You can send me money in order for me to respond further.

You have no reading comprehension clearly. Do you think typing like a college professor matters on an incel forum? You can still understand what im saying.