Soon i am leaving this place forever and delete my account :)

Lars

Lars

Softmaxx 👑
The one thing i can say is a big thank you to everyone here❤️,

this site legit changed my life for the better, but now covid is almost over i am also leaving this place behind to enjoy life at the fullest.
Sometimes i was acting like an asshole with my high ego here but one thing i learned after shaving my head is that ego is one of the worst thing to have when looksmaxxing, you need to accept your flaws and work on them, my ego broke when i got bad ratings at r/truerateme 2 years ago

before that i always was coping with my high ego that i look fine enough , but after using truerateme i found this site, ''looksmax'' it was the site i always was searching for because i always wanted to improve myself like watching teachingmenfashion, teeth whitening but never wanted lose weight (lol), because grewing up with croocked teeth , an unibrow and being the fat kid wasnt doing me favors at my younger years and already found out that people treat you better if you look better.

Atleast i didnt change something and thats my positivity and happyness in real life , i always was a happy kid even before this site , a friend once said to me that he was really proud to me that i changed my looks but was even more proud that i stayed the same guy , and thats maybe the best compliment i heard in my life :)

the average looksmax user here
:But lars?! what are you gonna do with your weirdass side profile?

To be honest i think i need to accept myself with that side profile and be happy what i already have and achieved through looksmaxxing , I wanted to looksmax for the social benefits (because looks open doors and personality keeps you inside) and for myself, and i already got to the point i am happy with myself, the only thing i am focussing on is @eduardkoopman amazing anti aging regime to maintain looks and going to the gym 6 times a week.

but again a big thankyou to everyone and hope everyone is going to achieve self acceptance and leaving this place in the end ❤️

but this place will forever stay in my heart

lersenove :)

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17217, Deleted member 14848, Landorus and 102 others
sad... now im the only truecel left

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bitch, Deleted member 10987, Acnno and 36 others
>Sometimes i was acting like an asshole with my high ego
What the fuck ?
You one of the nicest users here, Chad

Really hope you ascend and do well

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Solidcoin, Deleted member 11167, Marsiere214 and 25 others
>Sometimes i was acting like an asshole with my high ego
What the fuck ?
You one of the nicest users here, Chad

Really hope you ascend and do well
aww thanks man! but sometimes i also spammed my pics to get validation and that was not nice to do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Solidcoin, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 13591 and 9 others
One of the last quality upright users here, you will succeed in life I'm sure

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Solidcoin, whiteissuperior, Deleted member 2275 and 14 others
sweet precious lersbreh 🥰

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: whiteissuperior, Deleted member 2275, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2275, Deleted member 13591, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
Don't care and didn't read

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 2275 and 10 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebabcoper, Deleted member 2275, Deleted member 13591 and 15 others
Chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2275, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person

this site legit changed my life for the better, but now covid is almost over i am also leaving this place behind to enjoy life at the fullest.
Sometimes i was acting like an asshole with my high ego here but one thing i learned after shaving my head is that ego is one of the worst thing to have when looksmaxxing, you need to accept your flaws and work on them, my ego broke when i got bad ratings at r/truerateme 2 years ago

View attachment 1184929

before that i always was coping with my high ego that i look fine enough , but after using truerateme i found this site, ''looksmax'' it was the site i always was searching for because i always wanted to improve myself like watching teachingmenfashion, teeth whitening but never wanted lose weight (lol), because grewing up with croocked teeth , an unibrow and being the fat kid wasnt doing me favors at my younger years and already found out that people treat you better if you look better.

Atleast i didnt change something and thats my positivity and happyness in real life , i always was a happy kid even before this site , a friend once said to me that he was really proud to me that i changed my looks but was even more proud that i stayed the same guy , and thats maybe the best compliment i heard in my life :)
View attachment 1184959

View attachment 1184966 :But lars?! what are you gonna do with your weirdass side profile?

To be honest i think i need to accept myself with that side profile and be happy what i already have and achieved through looksmaxxing , I wanted to looksmax for the social benefits (because looks open doors and personality keeps you inside) and for myself, and i already got to the point i am happy with myself, the only thing i am focussing on is @eduardkoopman amazing anti aging regime to maintain looks and going to the gym 6 times a week.

but again a big thankyou to everyone and hope everyone is going to achieve self acceptance and leaving this place in the end ❤️

View attachment 1184988
PM the instagram @ lars bro

I will also delete my account when @LondonVillie deletes it too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2275, lutte, Deleted member 6273 and 5 others
Same here after I post my gymcel thread next week. No benefit from staying here any longer, for either of us. Good luck in your future

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 6531, Jason Voorhees and 5 others
Same here after I post my gymcel thread next week. No benefit from staying here any longer, for either of us. Good luck in your future
thanks man!! how is the rhino going? and i wish you also a great future ❤️

N

View attachment 1184929

View attachment 1184959

View attachment 1184966 :But lars?! what are you gonna do with your weirdass side profile?

View attachment 1184988
not one of the only sane users. brother u will forever be missed and have a place here

• Love it
Reactions: Lars
Good luck with life bro. Been mirin your positivity since I first encountered you here.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11167, Deleted member 2275, Deleted member 2729 and 4 others
@eduardkoopman anti aging stack is very important. imaging leaving looksmax without saving it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167, AlexAP, Deleted member 10987 and 2 others
N

not one of the only sane users. brother u will forever be missed and have a place here
aww thanks man appreciate it <3

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Jagged0
  • +1
Reactions: one job away, Deleted member 10987 and Danish_Retard
thanks man!! how is the rhino going? and i wish you also a great future ❤️
My nose is significantly better, the surgeon did what he said he would, and actually even more. It kind of looks like yours except a bit less width. I went from a 5.5ish to 6.25/10 facially just because of it.

• Love it
My nose is significantly better, the surgeon did what he said he would, and actually even more. It kind of looks like yours except a bit less width. I went from a 5.5ish to 6.25/10 facially just because of it.
i am really happy for you bro! and yes i really liked the after morph pic and still mirin your nice eye color

• +1
Reactions: chadison
You unironacally Chad
Dont know why you waste time here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344 and Lars
You know you could have been a cocky Chad after you soft maxxed, but you decided not to be that and to be a genuine good man.

You could have ripped people apart on this forum to feed your ego and self esteem but you chose not to do that.

You are a mature young man, and while I've never interacted with you that much on this forum, barely knew you personally BUT......

Everytime I read something from you or about you, I just was very surprised that you didn't end up a narcy Chad, you were right in saying you've never said anything bad here about anyone or anything and you used this site for its purpose. Many people here just become bitter incels.

All the best larsanova,

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11167, Deleted member 2275, Deleted member 2729 and 8 others

good, and true that. imo, looking back. Softmaxing should be able to finish fully within 2 years time. if one is not fully softmaxxed within 2 years time, WTF????? Than only hardmaxxing, can get one better looks, or one may better leave a looksmaxxing place for personal use. One can stay to give help, ratings, advice, maybe.
Male (and female) ego and laziness, are imo the biggest hindrance for ascendings and fully looksmaxxing.
The ego is fragile. But one needs to in some sense, kill the ego around it. And view oneself, like one views and object oe tries to make as good looking as possible.

When male ego gets in the way, stuff, copes, and denials like this happen.
, I wanted to looksmax for the social benefits (because looks open doors and personality keeps you inside) and for myself, and i already got to the point i am happy with myself, the only thing i am focussing on is @eduardkoopman amazing anti aging regime to maintain looks
thanks.

• +1
Reactions: Lars and Looks234
why deleting the account? you can just leave and come here once a month

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 2275 and Lars
why deleting the account? you can just leave and come here once a month
yeah maybe i just logout and comeback once a month to help others

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2275, Ryan, Michael Myers and 1 other person
You unironacally Chad
Dont know why you waste time here
no man i am lersenove:lul:(y)
You know you could have been a cocky Chad after you soft maxxed, but you decided not to be that and to be a genuine good man.

You could have ripped people apart on this forum to feed your ego and self esteem but you chose not to do that.

You are a mature young man, and while I've never interacted with you that much on this forum, barely knew you personally BUT......

Everytime I read something from you or about you, I just was very surprised that you didn't end up a narcy Chad, you were right in saying you've never said anything bad here about anyone or anything and you used this site for its purpose. Many people here just become bitter incels.

All the best larsanova,
really nice to read that thanks bro ❤️

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 6531
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Lars
Good luck Larsanova. Hope you do well in your life.

You are one of the best users on this forum because

1. you actually looksmaxx

2. You aren't an edgy incel like many here. You have a good, positive attitude. You are friendly.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Solidcoin, Deleted member 12344, lutte and 6 others

2. You aren't an edgy incel like many here. You have a good, positive attitude. You are friendly.
thanks wallenberg! you also always was nice to me❤️

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Wallenberg
shitpost

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Lars

View attachment 1184929

View attachment 1184959

View attachment 1184988
See you in a few weeks.

• +1
It's truely the end of an era

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 10987 and Lars
Good luck out there son

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 10987, 5'8manlet and 2 others
Such a nice guy, ur future girlfriends will hate you guts. Goodbye, man. We should meet-up someday xd

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 10987 and Lars
I did not know you but you are a very positive and humble guy despite mogging half of the forum, gl brother

• +1
Reactions: Lars, Deleted member 6531, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person

>2. You aren't an edgy incel like many here. You have a good, positive attitude. You are friendly.

This

• +1
Reactions: Lars and Jason Voorhees
Good luck your one of the looksmax legends like salludon or amnesia.i hope to looksmax to your level one day.

• +1
Reactions: Lars, Ryan and Jason Voorhees
lars nee alsjeblieft blijf :feelswhy:

• +1

View attachment 1184929

View attachment 1184959

View attachment 1184988
hope u have a nice life and always be positive and happy

it was good to have you here

• +1

View attachment 1184929

View attachment 1184959

View attachment 1184988
this place served it's purpose and now you're moving on, I'm doing the same, @Gargantuan, @Kingkellz ban me

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, SubhumanCurrycel, Lars and 3 others
What you think about foids? Are you still :redpill: when with foids? Are they as bad as :redpill::blackpill: claims?
I am assuming you have some real life experiences?

• +1

View attachment 1184929

View attachment 1184959

View attachment 1184988
You better not leave. If you try it I'll track your butt down and bring you back here. Better think real hard about it. You like the thought of sitting in front of a computer every day, naked, being forced to type out posts and threads at gunpoint?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 13511 and Lars
Once I start college I'm deleting my account too

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Basedtheticz, Lars and AcneScars
Sad shit man. He’s probably already left but oh well it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Lars and volcelfatcel