Soon it's time to go. Ask me something.

By the way, yes, I like East Asian women, but the reason why I wrote about them so much was that some people here seem to dislike them and their posts were funny.

Most girls I have been with have been, unsurprisingly, white.

Do you vote in Finland?
No i am 18 so i have never been able to vote in any election. I could probably vote in Finland since i have Ffinnish citizenship but i probably wont since i dont live in Finland and know almost nothing about Finnish politics

No i am 18 so i have never been able to vote in any election. I could probably vote in Finland since i have Ffinnish citizenship but i probably wont since i dont live in Finland and know almost nothing about Finnish politics
Ah ok. Are you alt-right?

• +1
Reactions: N1c
Tell me what you think of the pandemic and your stance on the vaccine

Tell me what you think of the pandemic and your stance on the vaccine
I take the vaccine. What do I think of the pandemic? I don't believe in conspiracy theories if that is what you are asking.

• +1
Reactions: lutte
are you from jewish ancestry?

• JFL
C9543925 95E4 4E34 9917 0075DDAB485E

• JFL
Ah ok. Are you alt-right?
Nah not really i dont identify with any kind of movement. And when i said views i didnt mean nescerly views in politics more like world views. For example i hate most modern foids and think they are sluts

are you from jewish ancestry?
No, I'm not. Jews tend to be successful people (that's where the conspiracy theories come from) and I don't have anything against them.

I take the vaccine. What do I think of the pandemic? I don't believe in conspiracy theories if that is what you are asking.
I see the nanobots worked on you but they won’t get me

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg
Nah not really i dont identify with any kind of movement. And when i said views i didnt mean nescerly views in politics more like world views. For example i hate most modern foids and think they are sluts
Yeah, but can you blame them? It's biology. I bet most incels would be sexually active if they would be women.

Yeah, but can you blame them? It's biology. I bet most incels would be sexually active if they would be women.
Idk if i blame them but i still hate most of them. I blame them for treating me like shit tough. And i just dont think it is their biology i think they are spoiled since many of the older generation didnt act like them. They would probably but for me it isint really about sex. I just wanted to be treated with respect. I would also want to have someone who loved me and a family. But most foids today dont want that they just wannt to sleep around and do other whore things. And if you dont treat them like shit they will treat you like shit and loose intresst in you

How many trans nigger cock do u suck every day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot, Sviken and Kristin