Soon it's time to go. Ask me something.

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Kraken
Interesting questions deserve answers.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 9380, lutte and 1 other person
How many countries have you visited till now.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8576 and Deleted member 9380
Why did you choose this username?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576 and Deleted member 9380
will I ever see you again ? 🍃🍃🪶🥀

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8576

Are you a woman?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 8576 and Deleted member 9380
Who's the woman in your avi?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
Why did you choose this username?
Nothing else came to my mind. It's a rich and well-known Swedish family.

• +1
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 11053 and Deleted member 9380
what’s your wildest dream? <3

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 11053 and Deleted member 9380
No, I'm not. But unlike many others here, I like women. I don't have anything against them. Women are cute, beautiful and nice. I guess many here don't have any experience with women so they are bitter. I understand why they are like they are, but I disagree with them.

Good-looking men don't hate women.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: wateriswet, Babyblackcarrot, Chadeep and 3 others
Why will you go soon?

Is this a relative of yours?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Chadeep, Deleted member 10913 and 2 others
what’s your wildest dream? <3
I don't know actually. I'm pretty happy right now. Having a long-term relationship and kids with some nice Latina or East Asian girl would be nice, I wouldn't mind white girl either.

No, I'm not. But unlike many others here, I like women. I don't have anything against them. Women are cute, beautiful and nice. I guess many here don't have any experience with women so they are bitter. I understand why they are like they are, but I disagree with them.

Da5a226b17dd95d31dbc3524e7b6c613

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, Chadeep, Kristin and 1 other person
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and lutte
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryan
  • JFL
Reactions: wateriswet, Deleted member 9380 and lutte

You must be a semi bluepilled or redpilled chad. Also that last sentence is probably why you just wrote that. You can't relate.

You must be a semi bluepilled or redpilled chad. Also that last sentence is probably why you just wrote that. You can't relate.
I thought that blackpill = man's looks matter a lot. If that's the case then I have been blackpilled for years. However, it seems that blackpill means something else than that. I don't know what blackpill means if that's the case.

Can't relate to what?

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet
Seems like your viewpoints differ greatly from most users on this forum.

If you could "teach" incels one thing what would it be?

I thought that blackpill = man's looks matter a lot. If that's the case then I have been blackpilled for years. However, it seems that blackpill means something else than that. I don't know what blackpill means if that's the case.

Can't relate to what?
That's pretty much the surface of the blackpill and i agree with that. You can't relate to the people why they dislike women and giving them bad names, because you said ''good looking men don't hate women''. Ofcourse you don't hate. They treat you very nice because of that very fact. If you were ugly you would have disliked them as much as these dudes. People here do it for a reason. No one wants to hate, but it is what it is.

Seems like your viewpoints differ greatly from most users on this forum.

If you could "teach" incels one thing what would it be?
Yeah. I have a normie mindset. By normie I mean normie in the rich western countries, not in Afganistan. Many people share my views.

I don't know what to teach. Maybe just realize that women are hardwired to like certain kinds of men, just like men like young, slim women. Women don't actively choose to dislike ugly men, it's something that happens automatically - just like most men automatically subconsciously dislike obese landwhales.

Btw I'm not chad if chad means like top 0,5% of men. I'm good-looking enough to get some girls attracted to me because of my looks but I'm not like Zach Cox. Maybe I'm chadlite or HTN - whatever, I don't really care about the exact rating. Getting positive feedback from girls is what matters, not rating on some obscure forum. By far most of your competitors are average men, not men like O'pry. You don't have to be Gandy to get girls to like you solely because of your face.

• +1
He supports LGBT bcs hes a faggot
I support LGBT because I don't give a fuck what others do unless they actively harm others (violence etc). I don't give a fuck if dudes fuck each other. If something incels should be happy about gays: fewer men competing for women.

• +1
Yeah. I have a normie mindset. By normie I mean normie in the rich western countries, not in Afganistan. Many people share my views.

I don't know what to teach. Maybe just realize that women are hardwired to like certain kinds of men, just like men like young, slim women. Women don't actively choose to dislike ugly men, it's something that happens automatically - just like most men automatically subconsciously dislike obese landwhales.

Btw I'm not chad if chad means like top 0,5% of men. I'm good-looking enough to get some girls attracted to me because of my looks but I'm not like Zach Cox. Maybe I'm chadlite or HTN - whatever, I don't really care about the exact rating. Getting positive feedback from girls is what matters, not rating on some obscure forum. By far most of your competitors are average men, not men like O'pry. You don't have to be Gandy to get girls to like you solely because of your face.
send me ur pics, I am intrigued how you look.
You do seem like a super nice guy

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
I support LGBT because I don't give a fuck what others do unless they actively harm others (violence etc). I don't give a fuck if dudes fuck each other. If something incels should be happy about gays: fewer men competing for women.
idgaf ab ur opinion ur a fag

• JFL
Do you also support people who hate gays?
My logic is that everyone can do/think whatever they want, and I am in no position to judge. I accept and love gay people. but I also accept and love gay haters.

That's pretty much the surface of the blackpill and i agree with that. You can't relate to the people why they dislike women and giving them bad names, because you said ''good looking men don't hate women''. Ofcourse you don't hate. They treat you very nice because of that very fact. If you were ugly you would have disliked them as much as these dudes. People here do it for a reason. No one wants to hate, but it is what it is.
I understand why incels don't like women. I don't know what you mean by relating. I understand that if one is a virgin incel then he might be bitter towards women.

send me ur pics, I am intrigued how you look.
You do seem like a super nice guy
I'm doing pretty well in life. It's easy to be supportive and nice when your life goes well.

Sorry, no pics. I'm maybe 7 or 8 / 10 dude.

I understand why incels don't like women. I don't know what you mean by relating. I understand that if one is a virgin incel then he might be bitter towards women.
Relating as in you relating to what an ugly person is going trough and why this whole incel community exists.

• +1
Do you also support people who hate gays?
My logic is that everyone can do/think whatever they want, and I am in no position to judge. I accept and love gay people. but I also accept and love gay haters.
People are free to have their opinions. I disagree with them. If someone hates gays, then so be it, he is free to do so, but hating gays probably isn't good for his quality of life.

• +1
Why will you go soon?
Bored of this forum. I don't work at home anymore. Work has been pretty laid-back but soon I'm busier at work. Spring is coming. Soon corona is over.

• +1
Reactions: N1c
Bored of this forum. I don't work at home anymore. Work has been pretty laid-back but soon I'm busier at work. Spring is coming. Soon corona is over.
I havent been on this forum along time but even tough your views are completly diffrent from mine you seem like a good guy i wish you good luck

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and Wallenberg
I havent been on this forum along time but even tough your views are completly diffrent from mine you seem like a good guy i wish you good luck
Do you vote in Finland?

• +1
Reactions: N1c