Sophomore in college, i genuinely have no friends or social interaction

E

ExaltedPanda

Iron
Joined
Jul 12, 2025
Posts
26
Reputation
4
I genuinley hate going outside. even walking to class is a nightmare I feel like im disgusting people with my presence. all i do is gym class eat and sleep. i hate my life so much i dont even care abt girls atp i just want friends what can i even do. idk where to post just needed to say this i wish yall the best
 
  • +1
Reactions: lafreestyle
I genuinley hate going outside. even walking to class is a nightmare I feel like im disgusting people with my presence. all i do is gym class eat and sleep. i hate my life so much i dont even care abt girls atp i just want friends what can i even do. idk where to post just needed to say this i wish yall the best
first mistake is heading off to college when you couldve gone with day trading and suceed like me.
 

Similar threads

zoxx99
Replies
2
Views
33
zoxx99
zoxx99
Clqs
Replies
6
Views
44
winter62431
W
Superchode12345678
Replies
17
Views
109
Phio
P
greycel manlet
Replies
2
Views
46
greycel manlet
greycel manlet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top