Sorta fixed my ED with cold water...

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
I took a painful 10 minute ice cold shower then one hour later I got hard looking at a girl. Went back home and jerked off 4 times in a row.

But it still feels different. My dick actually has a curve now.

Question for the mods can I post a blurred picture or my dick so people know what I'm talking about. Its like curved and its still really weird but I think ice water helps with blood flow issues. I wonder how i can fix the curves the never existed before at all

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks, AscendingHero, kuroganeikki and 3 others
i dont even think it needs to be blurred, swear i saw some dude post a dick rating before

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gurthee_Dong, Cope>rope, Growth Plate and 2 others
i dont even think it needs to be blurred, swear i saw some dude post a dick rating before
I would blur it anyways I just want people to get an idea of it. I mean its not as bad as the pictures on google but its obvious even flaccid it has a curve

Icy showers have multiple benefits and put you on alert (sort of like drinking coffee), so it helps a lot with your "little friend." Now if your penis has changed shape, man, don't show us your penis, find a fucking doctor.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gurthee_Dong, FreakkForLife and Deleted member 11126
I think you have to put a NSFW tag when posting nudes/gore, but I may be wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Icy showers have multiple benefits and put you on alert (sort of like drinking coffee), so it helps a lot with your "little friend." Now if your penis has changed shape, man, don't show us your penis, find a fucking doctor.
Its literally curved or bent like this except way less extreme more like a 15 degree curve

Attachments

• curved.gif
    curved.gif
    149.2 KB · Views: 0
I think you have to put a NSFW tag when posting nudes/gore, but I may be wrong.

It sort of looks like this except less extreme. Will kegals fix this?

It might, but I'd recommend doing manual penis stretches towards the opposite side of the curve to straighten it.
That sounds painful but I'll try snapping it back in place.

I took a painful 10 minute ice cold shower then one hour later I got hard looking at a girl. Went back home and jerked off 4 times in a row.

But it still feels different. My dick actually has a curve now.

Question for the mods can I post a blurred picture or my dick so people know what I'm talking about. Its like curved and its still really weird but I think ice water helps with blood flow issues. I wonder how i can fix the curves the never existed before at all
Curved = scar tissue = pyrones = same as me = it's over

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 16834 and Deleted member 11126
You're the one who posted about guanfacine-induced ED no? Guanfacine is an A2 agonist as you're aware and obviously dopaminergic modulation affects erectile function. A2 agonists reduce norepinephrine. Cold showers stimulate the release of norepinephrine. Maybe to confirm this, take something with norepinephrine reuptake inhibition properties like Modafinil? I believe Buproprion ameliorated PSSD in one study and it’s an NDRI through another pathway. Definitely experiment and keep up with the cold showers.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 16834, Deleted member 11126 and 1 other person
I have no social life and no girls want me. :feelswah:
Its been 5 days man wtf ?
Curved = scar tissue = pyrones = same as me = it's over
I think I might have that because but I have no clue what could have cause it I don't remember fracturing my dick... Also do you know any cures will this just heal itself?
You're the one who posted about guanfacine-induced ED no? Guanfacine is an A2 agonist as you're aware and obviously dopaminergic modulation affects erectile function. A2 agonists reduce norepinephrine. Cold showers stimulate the release of norepinephrine. Maybe to confirm this, take something with norepinephrine reuptake inhibition properties like Modafinil? I believe Buproprion ameliorated PSSD in one study and it’s an NDRI through another pathway. Definitely experiment and keep up with the cold showers.
Yeah I have no clue what caused the only reason I wrote guanfacine is that it happened around the same time line as these issues began but I haven't taken a single pill in 3 months. Also my dick is physically curved in a way. So i don't know what caused it.

But yeah never take guanfacine when your fasting I did that shit and I got a chills for a whole day and passed out. And felt fucked for a week even after quitting. Guanfacine has given me some trouble in the past but I think fasting while on the medication is what really fucked me up. I felt cold for 4 days after that. and very tired

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 19499
Its been 5 days man wtf ?

I think I might have that because but I have no clue what could have cause it I don't remember fracturing my dick... Also do you know any cures will this just heal itself?

Yeah I have no clue what caused the only reason I wrote guanfacine is that it happened around the same time line as these issues began but I haven't taken a single pill in 3 months. Also my dick is physically curved in a way. So i don't know what caused it.

But yeah never take guanfacine when your fasting I did that shit and I got a chills for a whole day and passed out. And felt fucked for a week even after quitting. Guanfacine has given me some trouble in the past but I think fasting while on the medication is what really fucked me up. I felt cold for 4 days after that. and very tired
Xiaflex + extender. Or surgery.

• So Sad
See a urologist man the bend is concerning

• So Sad
Yeah but then I gotta tell my dad because I'm on his insurance
Read pegym threads about this.
Also,read all the info for newbies.
Apparently,1% of the population has a dick problem which can cause permanent ed if u do penile exercises,it's only triggered when u do penile exercises,not normally

Yeah but then I gotta tell my dad because I'm on his insurance

Expensive but looks good, look it up on reddit for more. I know there were some studies on shockwave therapy for ED as well. Positive anecdotal data points on Reddit. Could all be very good marketing, dyor

One of the things Gainswave does apparently is break up the fibrous plaque associated with peyronie's scar tissue

Also bentcarrot.com, but I haven't checked it out

They use terazosin to calm the relax the hypertonic cavernous smooth muscle, the study is for ED but I think Peyronie's affects the structure of the muscle so it should still apply

Last edited:
Read pegym threads about this.
Also,read all the info for newbies.
Apparently,1% of the population has a dick problem which can cause permanent ed if u do penile exercises,it's only triggered when u do penile exercises,not normally
Few conditions are permanent if you have enough money

Few conditions are permanent if you have enough money
Yeah,there's a surgery for that condition but it's a bit invasive,obscure and it can go wrong.
So if u have that condition,dont do penile exercises,just use Prostaglandin E1