South American dark triad dude on Lookism had a relationship with a 12 year old a year ago at 18 & has pics to prove LMAO

@FBI Hi.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
ngl she do look pretty developed (in gta 5)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Reoa, Stare and 8 others
where is proof she's 12

• +1
Reactions: recessed
@personalityinkwell

And you guys wonder why people consider us freaks

• +1
Reactions: recessed
imagine being 30 and this is your only supply of dopamine in that day

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Yuya Moggershima, never_lucky and 6 others
that's life in the favela. you either die young by scooter drive-by shooting or live long enough to get an anal prolapse from trannies' dicks

• JFL
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, bugeye, Effortless and 1 other person
the guy is a Chad tho mirrin

• +1
Reactions: recessed and St. Wristcel
She's cute. I'm sure we'd all smash her if we could and it was legal, tbh

ps - dude appears to be a chad

personalityinkwells wet dream

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
this shit happens all the time in australia 20+ year old ugly thugmaxxed dudes will get sex from girls 12-16 for drugs, alcahol, smokes ect

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
this shit happens all the time in australia 20+ year old ugly thugmaxxed dudes will get sex from girls 12-16 for drugs, alcahol, smokes ect
Same thing was also super common here in the UK until a few years ago (Not sure what changed tbh, but I never see it anymore whereas it seemed to happen non stop like 10 years ago)

(talking about 20+ year olds buying cigarettes and alcohol for jailbaits who hang around shops in exchange for sex)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Same thing was also super common here in the UK until a few years ago (Not sure what changed tbh, but I never see it anymore whereas it seemed to happen non stop like 10 years ago)

(talking about 20+ year olds buying cigarettes and alcohol for jailbaits who hang around shops in exchange for sex)
spot on jfl

i always noticed that the girls would brag about it as if they have done something immpressive i never know why they liked them because nearly all the time they were ugly as shit and coudn't get sex from there own age group thats why they were buying shit for jbs in the hope to get some pussy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and wristcel
and people post their faces on that forum (and this one JFL)

• JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd