Southern European sfcels are the most pathetic

D

Deleted member 18522

Anti-fascist|Muslim Jew|Anti-JB|BBC expert|Zionist
They got mogged by Muslim beber Arab and Turkic moggers for hundreds of years

Their counties are shit compared to Germanic countires

Their women are infertile and angry but still love ethnics just like Nordic women

They’re only marginally whiter than ethnics

Imagine talking about muh western white Europe when you’re fucking Albanian or Italian

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Boxingfan, Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 21661 and 16 others
when you’re Italian
A70D4EB4 4FD1 44AA B94B 00061346EAE2

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 20002 and Zylk

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Deprived, Deleted member and 11 others
sicilians are somehow more black than north africans

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 8365, Gargantuan and 5 others
they are shit specifically because they are intermixed with inferior lifeforms

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 9819, Deleted member 8608 and 1 other person
we still have an higher sense of civilization compared to real arabs. come to italian main places and see for yourself how those ppl behave.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, CursedOne and AlexBrown84
we still have an higher sense of civilization compared to real arabs. come to italian main places and see for yourself how those ppl behave.
Go to Dubai or a shithole like Madrid or Calabria.

North Italy is Germanic/Nordic which is why it mogs

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Corleone and Deleted member 17291
most sfcels are southern euros

actual white people aren't racist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 8365, Deleted member 18840 and 2 others
Go to Dubai or a shithole like Madrid or Calabria.

North Italy is Germanic/Nordic which is why it mogs
the myth that all northern italian are blondes / nordic is what it is, a myth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, CursedOne and Deleted member 9819
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, CFW432, Deleted member 16369 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
the real truth is that the italian pheno is very similar to the moroccan one, no surprise though as we are close. the problem here is that ppl associate moroccans with low class ugly and stupid
yeah mainland italians and moroccans look really similar

how come sicilians are so black even though theyre closer to europe though? does it have something to do with moorish occupation?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 18522
All SFcels are inherently hypocritical when they make fun of "WE WUZ KANGZ" blacks but attempt to take credit for the achievements of whites they have no attachment to. We were all born into these mortal coils by chance, you could've just as easily been born black like me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 18522
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, CursedOne, Gargantuan and 7 others

how come sicilians are so black even though theyre closer to europe though? does it have something to do with moorish occupation?

the real truth is that the italian pheno is very similar to the moroccan one, no surprise though as we are close. the problem here is that ppl associate moroccans with low class ugly and stupid
IDK Moroccans are extremely ethnic on average. Many of them legit look like mestizos or mulattos

2011Morocco-Protest0220.jpg

t1larg.morocco.jpg

620x349-1.jpg

protest-morocco.jpg

even light skinned ones look too ethnic
JeradaResidents.AFP_.jpg

Italians look more like Lebanese people and Turks

82abfebd194046b2a44a34eb576c47e3_18.jpeg

lebanon-protest-amnesty-international.jpg

2019-10-18T142805Z_1496487495_RC17F92593C0_RTRMADP_3_LEBANON-ECONOMY-PROTESTS-1024x683.jpg

f143f626-f56d-11e9-bbe1-4db3476c5ff0

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Average Sicilian & north Italian man
View attachment 1726539
LME_4895.jpg

tbh those are the most simped guys in italy right now and they are all arab looking. ppl are still stucked with hitler's propaganda that nordics are taller, more intelligent and more beatiful.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 18840 and 2 others

Sicilians are still way whiter than Nafris. more comparable to Greeks, Turks or Levantines

595c4a8c9758aaee43b0588658ea2bf1.jpg

zim_students_news.jpg

family.jpg

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Elvisandreaa
What race are you

Raw Chicken

Roman legionnaires encounter nerdic barbarian c. 100 BC (colorized)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
All SFcels are inherently hypocritical when they make fun of "WE WUZ KANGZ" blacks but attempt to take credit for the achievements of whites they have no attachment to. We were all born into these mortal coils by chance, you could've just as easily been born black like me.
Dumb analogy and i don't even like whites.

MarkCorrigan

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Nordic women are repulsed by ethnics.

Nordic men are repulsed by Nordic women.

• JFL
Reactions: lil truecel and Deleted member 18522
https://kjonnsforskning.no/en/2015/09/blond-sexy-and-immigrant

"According to Lundström there is much focus on whiteness in Singapore. Ads for skin whitening products are common, and whiteness is the ideal.[/SIZE]

But the ideal of beauty is not a white, blond western woman. “Western women were ranked below the Chinese in the racial hierarchy. The western whiteness is not as posh as the Singaporean, Chinese whiteness,” says Lundström.

Swedish women in the US were very preoccupied with American men, whereas the Swedish women in Singapore were not the least interested in Asian men. They focused on their Swedish husbands. Asian women, on the other hand, represented a possible rival, since Swedish men found Asian women attractive.

“The Swedish women in Singapore were almost desexualised. They felt less feminine,” says Lundström."

• +1
Reactions: Magical Apple and Crusile
A certain guy with a brock lesnar avi needs to be mentioned...

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, buckchadley31 and Deleted member 17872
Their women are infertile and angry but still love ethnics just like Nordic women
Nordic women despise ethnics jfl.
If they are standing with an ethnic guy they literally get our of their way to show strangers that they are not together. The mere suggestion makes them ashamed.

Ethnics are fucked on Tinder. Completely fucked.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and JBcollector
I don't want to live in Southern Europe but Italy mogs Africa

Nordic women despise ethnics jfl.
If they are standing with an ethnic guy they literally get our of their way to show strangers that they are not together. The mere suggestion makes them ashamed.

Ethnics are fucked on Tinder. Completely fucked.
Major cope, here in Scandinavia when I’m using a bus to travel, very often a Nordic woman comes and sits on the seat next to me even though there are several vacant places. If they were so repulsed they can always go and sit on a different seat or worse they could stand.

And it’s mostly the woman who do this, and rarely the men. If I didn’t live here I’d probably believe in people like you who probably never get out of their basement.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 8365 and Deleted member 17872
Major cope, here in Scandinavia when I’m using a bus to travel, very often a Nordic woman comes and sits on the seat next to me even though there are several vacant places. If they were so repulsed they can always go and sit on a different seat or worse they could stand.

And it’s mostly the woman who do this, and rarely the men. If I didn’t live here I’d probably believe in people like you who probably never get out of their basement.
I live there. Ethnics are despised virtue signaling aside.

Still, italy won Euro. If that doesn't prove med superiority, idk what does.

I also live here and I’m not sure if they’re despised or not but my experiences don’t match whatever you suggested. I’ve had random people saying hi to me both men and women, which was a culture shock to me since I never said hi to a stranger earlier. If people despise ethnics so much why do they do this? They can just ignore me. Plus the point about buses above.

There are other instances too. Even the kids are polite and respectful who you may think maybe assholes. For eg: a bunch of teenagers often hang out at the exit of the apartment that I live in. And when I am going out or in they’d always open and hold the door for me. They can just ignore me, mock me or try to be a bully but instead they do this. These are small things you may say but a racist person will never do that.

If we talk about how Nordic women and even men behave I’d say I have been positively surprised by my experiences here and I don’t feel people have treated me differently based on my skin color.

Although I look, act and dress high class so maybe that’s the reason. If I looked like a rapist from Somalia who’d kill a white woman in the night train on the subway maybe I’d be treated differently, not sure.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 18522
They got mogged by Muslim beber Arab and Turkic moggers for hundreds of years

Their counties are shit compared to Germanic countires

They’re only marginally whiter than ethnics

Imagine talking about muh western white Europe when you’re fucking Albanian or Italian

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 18522
I also live here and I’m not sure if they’re despised or not but my experiences don’t match whatever you suggested. I’ve had random people saying hi to me both men and women, which was a culture shock to me since I never said hi to a stranger earlier. If people despise ethnics so much why do they do this? They can just ignore me. Plus the point about buses above.

There are other instances too. Even the kids are polite and respectful who you may think maybe assholes. For eg: a bunch of teenagers often hang out at the exit of the apartment that I live in. And when I am going out or in they’d always open and hold the door for me. They can just ignore me, mock me or try to be a bully but instead they do this. These are small things you may say but a racist person will never do that.

If we talk about how Nordic women and even men behave I’d say I have been positively surprised by my experiences here and I don’t feel people have treated me differently based on my skin color.

Although I look, act and dress high class so maybe that’s the reason. If I looked like a rapist from Somalia who’d kill a white woman in the night train on the subway maybe I’d be treated differently, not sure.
Honestly I'm just trolling cause of all the "nordic woman only want ethnic men" cope going around here.

So many ethnics here now nobody really care or notices anymore.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and Deleted member 18522

What do you look like? If you are lightskin, goodlooking and tall then you will surely be treated better than the generic ugly dark ethnic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and 11gaijin
What do you look like? If you are lightskin, goodlooking and tall then you will surely be treated better than the generic ugly dark ethnic.
I’m light skinned although not tall. Yeah I don’t look anywhere near like the average ugly dark ethnic. But at the end of the day I’m not white. Are you from Scandinavia?

Kys cuck i will stomp ur skull ure probably that larping 39 yo « swedish » cuckcel that got exposed on lookism

• +1
Reactions: stevielake