Southern European sfcels are the most pathetic

Nordic women despise ethnics jfl.
If they are standing with an ethnic guy they literally get our of their way to show strangers that they are not together. The mere suggestion makes them ashamed.

Ethnics are fucked on Tinder. Completely fucked.
Cry incel. While i fuck hot whitoids.

U dumb faggot. Not a single country on tinder loved my looks more than wasp girls from nyc. Muh racist tho. I look med passing to them but it doesn’t change the point.

Never had an account in incels.is
You are robust jock i was looking for the gay nickname. Its obviously u. I was refering to this loser when i said exposed 39yo cucked swedish

Lmao they are still European and still had vast empires

Nordic women are repulsed by ethnics.

Nordic men are repulsed by Nordic women.
Opposite of the truth.

Nordic men cause ethnic women to feel repulsion.

Nordic women are repulsed by Nordic men.

We’re the bulwark that guarded Europe from the muslims

Opposite of the truth.

Nordic men cause ethnic women to feel repulsion.

Nordic women are repulsed by Nordic men.

Ethnic male cope.

Ethnic women in Sweden are more likely to get with Swedish men, than are ethnic men to get with Swedish women.

Ethnic men are cucked in Sweden because small + brown skin while Swedish women are huge, pale and ugly.

"Only three out of ten immigrant women and nearly two out of ten immigrant men were in a relationship with a Swede."

• Hmm...
Reactions: lil truecel
the real truth is that the italian pheno is very similar to the moroccan one, no surprise though as we are close. the problem here is that ppl associate moroccans with low class ugly and stupid
?????????????????????????????????????????????????

keep crying for med chads like @the BULL
peak of civilization and loox

sicilians are somehow more black than north africans
Sicilians are more frequently light-featured than people from, say, Calabria (probably due to Siculo-Norman presence), which was never part of the Emirate of Sicily. I'm not sure where this Sicily obsession comes from or the idea that all Southern Italians are somehow Sicilian.

• Hmm...
Reactions: stevielake