Spaniards are such big try hard manlet cucks

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
Jfl at this

Imagine if a 6'7" alpha male Puerto Rican tried to kiss her instead of those cucks. She wouldve kissed him and given him head without second thought. When I go to Spain I'm taking all the hoes for myself. And the Spaniards ain't gonna do shit about it. I'm pussy hungry for spanish sluts 😃🤪🤡

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: DarknLost and Griffith
Puerto ricans are a weird race, like mix between black and mexican

No nigga just has no social awareness

No nigga just has no social awareness
Did that get him pussy? He is still tryhard and probably a pussy in real situations. This is why mulattos are the biggest slayers. They have charm and alpha male mentality

Puerto ricans are a weird race, like mix between black and mexican
They do not resemble Mexicans in the slightest. Puerto Ricans are hazel eyed mulattos
images

Did that get him pussy? He is still tryhard and probably a pussy in real situations. This is why mulattos are the biggest slayers. They have charm and alpha male mentality
Yes tryhard asf, also not too far from Mulatto has nothing to do with it

Nigga just did some cringey ass shit out of nowhere

Yes tryhard asf, also not too far from Mulatto has nothing to do with it

Nigga just did some cringey ass shit out of nowhere
But his attitude is wayyy different from mulatto. That is what I'm trying to say. Mulattos have a whole different brain structure and know what to do with women
f3ed3c347f465512d796ee9f78c885cb.jpg

Dominicans dont resemble Mexicans either bruh. Dominicans are bbc slayers

I was just there and they are a mix of mexican and black lol Panamanians are better looking

Jfl actual spaniards are shit and legit stupid as fuck dunno how they conquered half the world.
Only worthy spanish speaking countries are Mexico and Chile.

Jfl actual spaniards are shit and legit stupid as fuck dunno how they conquered half the world.
Only worthy spanish speaking countries are Mexico and Chile.
Puerto Rico is worthy

0CDE399B AF54 4B21 A0A0 C8970BD07F31

a very legit thread my brother

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3789

Users who are viewing this thread

Back