SPHENOID BONE ALIGNMENT Is EVERYTHING

Deleted member 10125

Deleted member 10125

most based greycel on the platform
The Sphenoid Bone Is the FOUNDATION of almost all maxillofacial problems. For it Is the area that the bones in your face emerge from.

And IMPROPER ENVIRONMENT not BAD GENETICS, is the reason many modern humans lack proper sphenoid allignment.

Here is an interesting study I found that looked at the relation to poor posture to malloclusion.

In the study it is stated that:

"There was a statistically significant correlation between presence of kyphotic posture and a reduction in the SNB angle, representing sagittal position of the mandible. Also, there was a statistically significant association between kyphotic posture and nasopharyngeal obstruction"

The most important takeaway is that It found that poor (kyphotic) posture, had a significant correlation with obstruction of the nasopharynx.

To understand why this is so important, I'll ask you to refer to this image.

B66d3be6517991a41ab8fa6cfa6d74d6

The red area is the nasopharynx and the green area is the sphenoid. Notice how close they are together?

Now look at the following gif, look at how as the sphenoid bone alligns properly, the nasopharynx becomes LESS obstructed.

Mewing

To put it simply, without the study even mentioning it. It demonstrated that SHIT POSTURE BREEDS SHIT SPHENOID ALLIGNMENT, which also inadvertently makes everything else about your face develop improperly. (mallocusion, sleep apnea etc..)

It should start to make a bit more sense now. EVERYTHING IN YOUR SKULL IS CONNECTED TO THE SPHENOID, and the fact that modern orthodontistry only addresses these problems on a surface level is nothing short of a travesty.

Attachments

• Mewing.gif
    Mewing.gif
    274.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Glacier, triggr, sozz and 24 others
ur not going to fix this in this life time son

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ungewist, A23ghskung, BrahminBoss and 9 others
ur not going to fix this in this life time son
not until retards like you stop calling the people who actually did it surgery frauders

690c866d08e2a475bcdc36608978bf39

2630765 RDT 20211207 11471131986
2630768 RDT 20211207 1147157585524680917545302

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: kas589, Meister!, BrahminBoss and 21 others
Forward growth is entirely genetics. Keep coping.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, mvp2v1, meryou and 9 others
Selection bias. I still see African guys who look like that in NYC with wide palates and faces. Most black men in the US are mixed with white so they don't have the same forward grown as their ancestors. And no, aborgines still look the same. Mike Mew is a charlatan scam artist. It's hilarious how you're so low IQ to fall for his tricks.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
And what can we do to fix it ?

Mike Mew is a charlatan scam artist. It's hilarious how you're so low IQ to fall for his tricks.
That is not the work of Mike Mew, both Mew members do not acknowledge dietary component of facial development.

IIRC this is associated with Weston A Price

• +1
Reactions: triggr
  • +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1, Deleted member 15827, Buci and 2 others
That is not the work of Mike Mew, both Mew members do not acknowledge dietary component of facial development.

IIRC this is associated with Weston A Price
"Physical degeneration"

Inline image preview
72100bd7b21b83814b4da064a8de8618

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Debetro, horizontallytall, AscendingHero and 3 others
id say its 80% genetics and 20% lifestyle
What about lifestyle? People also say height is 80% genetics and 20% lifestyle and I rot in my room playing minecraft all day and still grew to 6'7".

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss, alriodai, n0rthface and 3 others
Selection bias. I still see African guys who look like that in NYC with wide palates and faces. Most black men in the US are mixed with white so they don't have the same forward grown as their ancestors. And no, aborgines still look the same. Mike Mew is a charlatan scam artist. It's hilarious how you're so low IQ to fall for his tricks.
So you either didn't read the original study or you're too retarded to comprehend it. Gotcha (y)

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 14848, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
What about lifestyle? People say height is 80% genetics and 20% lifestyle and I rot in my room playing minecraft all day and still grew to 6'7".
there’s not much u can do for height. neck posture and everything related to the face is lifestyle. if you sleep with two pillows you wont get dark bags under your eyes for example due to blood flow

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: triggr and ALP
So you either didn't read the original study or you're too retarded to comprehend it. Gotcha (y)
The study was done by a guy who was pushing his own agenda. Go move to some fucking shithole in Africa and maybe you will ascend like Salludon did.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
Not sure what you mean
Both are fairly well developed, the negroid doesn't have any deficiency

The white guy has ultra growth, high prenatal T and also the aspect of being a Caucasian (this affects face morphology..)

They are just different races

The white guy could have probably been worst looking if environment is bad. Though this is not always the case because Ramirez had bad environment (maybe, not sure...) And still had good craniofacial development.

There's a lot of factors to consider bro. I would still mew and do all these copes.
Why wouldn't you keep good posture, and even if you consider it psuedoscientific why not keep "proper tongue" posture?
It won't make me a Chad but it may prevent me from detiorating further

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14561
there’s not much u can do for height. neck posture and everything related to the face is lifestyle. if you sleep with two pillows you wont get dark bags under your eyes for example due to blood flow
@LooksOverAll will consider me a coping phaggot but can you elab on the two pillows thing?

• +1
@LooksOverAll will consider me a coping phaggot but can you elab on the two pillows thing?
maxilla is mostly genetics i sleep with 2 pillows and mouth breath and i have some forward growth lol

• +1
And what can we do to fix it ?
Well your goal should be:

Perfect Neck and Oral Posture 24/7 + Mewing With Chin tucks whenever you get the chance.

It's really hard, but if you stick it through it'll become second nature within a couple months.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: triggr, 5'7 zoomer, Racky and 3 others
Well your goal should be:

Perfect Neck and Oral Posture 24/7 + Mewing With Chin tucks whenever you get the chance.

It's really hard, but if you stick it through it'll become second nature within a couple months.
And when i'm sleeping, what should I do ? Pillow ? sleep on the back ?

And when i'm sleeping, what should I do ? Pillow ? sleep on the back ?
back and side are both fine, just make sure your spine and neck are properly alligned.

Img 3881 orig

• +1
Reactions: triggr, Racky and AscendingHero
The Sphenoid Bone Is the FOUNDATION of almost all maxillofacial problems. For it Is the area that the bones in your face emerge from.

And IMPROPER ENVIRONMENT not BAD GENETICS, is the reason many modern humans lack proper sphenoid allignment.

Here is an interesting study I found that looked at the relation to poor posture to malloclusion.

In the study it is stated that:

"There was a statistically significant correlation between presence of kyphotic posture and a reduction in the SNB angle, representing sagittal position of the mandible. Also, there was a statistically significant association between kyphotic posture and nasopharyngeal obstruction"

The most important takeaway is that It found that poor (kyphotic) posture, had a significant correlation with obstruction of the nasopharynx.

To understand why this is so important, I'll ask you to refer to this image.

View attachment 1470327

View attachment 1470328

The red area is the nasopharynx and the green area is the sphenoid. Notice how close they are together?

Now look at the following gif, look at how as the sphenoid bone alligns properly, the nasopharynx becomes LESS obstructed.

View attachment 1470329

To put it simply, without the study even mentioning it. It demonstrated that SHIT POSTURE BREEDS SHIT SPHENOID ALLIGNMENT, which also inadvertently makes everything else about your face develop improperly. (mallocusion, sleep apnea etc..)

It should start to make a bit more sense now. EVERYTHING IN YOUR SKULL IS CONNECTED TO THE SPHENOID, and the fact that modern orthodontistry only addresses these problems on a surface level is nothing short of a travesty.

If you discovered this now and not when you started to walk, then it's fucking over buddyboyodude

• +1
Reactions: Racky, Fear, Buci and 1 other person
and how does this imply that you can revert recession by pressing your tongue against the palate
it's easier to break things than they are to repair

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Racky, Preoximerianas and 3 others

Lower sphenoid alignment allows for more brain room. I will mouth breathe my way into 140 iq.

Thanks for the tip buddy boyo.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: triggr, horizontallytall, 5'7 zoomer and 17 others
  • +1
Reactions: triggr, horizontallytall and Deleted member 10125
and how does this imply that you can revert recession by pressing your tongue against the palate
it's easier to break things than they are to repair
Definitely, it's very easy and comfortable to have poor posture as it's essentially just letting all your muscles relax. And to go from that to perfect posture 24/7 is unbelievably difficult if you've been neglecting those muscles for your entire life. But it's what ya gotta do to hit your genetic ceiling, whatever that may be.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Yerico7, 5'7 zoomer and 6 others
having a skull like that is going to be bad for your brain stem
Interestingly enough, the sphenoid bone is actually where your pituitary gland is located, and it is hypothesized that proper positioning allows your pituitary to "milk" the hormones it needs more efficiently.
Pituitary Gland

Here's an interesting anecdote I found pertaining to this for anyone who's interested https://the-great-work.org/community/case-discussions/facepulling-hard-mewing-results/

I personally have seen similar physiological changes since I started doing this last year, but in my case I'm at an age where it cannot be separated from natural pubertal development.

• +1
Reactions: triggr, 5'7 zoomer, Racky and 3 others
Not sure what you mean
Both are fairly well developed, the negroid doesn't have any deficiency

The white guy has ultra growth, high prenatal T and also the aspect of being a Caucasian (this affects face morphology..)

They are just different races

The white guy could have probably been worst looking if environment is bad. Though this is not always the case because Ramirez had bad environment (maybe, not sure...) And still had good craniofacial development.

There's a lot of factors to consider bro. I would still mew and do all these copes.
Why wouldn't you keep good posture, and even if you consider it psuedoscientific why not keep "proper tongue" posture?
It won't make me a Chad but it may prevent me from detiorating further
Tongue posture is natural and poor tongue posture is caused by recession. That's why Mike Mew got so many followers of his retarded theories because recessed people would check their tongue posture and 99% of the time it wouldn't be in the proper anatomical position. If you're recessed, you won't have room in your mouth for your tongue to rest in the proper anatomical position. It's simple causation vs correlation. Only other things that can fuck you up is dogshit orthodontics in your youth. Posture, diet, and other bullshit isn't going to do anything.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: triggr, horizontallytall, Traxanas and 7 others
Interestingly enough, the sphenoid bone is actually where your pituitary gland is located, and it is hypothesized that proper positioning allows your pituitary to "milk" the hormones it needs more efficiently.
View attachment 1471292

Here's an interesting anecdote I found pertaining to this for anyone who's interested https://the-great-work.org/community/case-discussions/facepulling-hard-mewing-results/

I personally have seen similar physiological changes since I started doing this last year, but in my case I'm at an age where it cannot be separated from natural pubertal development.
That facepulling result is absolute bullshit. I can't believe there's people dumb enough to believe that stuff. Look at what "changes" he noticed from facepulling:

1) My face is noticeably shorter. Like probably 1.5 cm shorter.

2) I grew 3/4 of an inch in height about 6 months ago

3) My testosterone levels have increased. My testicles have doubled in size (jumped up a size for my boxers lol). Since my test levels increased the following happened: Eyebrows thicker, brow bone much thicker, my pubic hair has now grown on my inner thighs and my leg hairs are growing out of control, seriously. My libido is through the roof-- I have to [Rude Language or Insults are not tolerated] at least 2 times a day.

4) Overall skull change: My forehead shortened, back of head grown significantly, face widened a bit, midface fuller and upper lip more full.

5) I've lost 15 lbs of fat without ever touching a weight, doing cardio or dieting. Stamina and sleep have improved dramatically. I needed 10 hrs of sleep, now I only need 7.

Facepulling increased his testosterone, thickened his eyebrows, lowered his hairline, made him grow taller, doubled his testicle size, made him lose weight, and grew his browridge. Nobody can truly believe this... well except for the 14 year old greycel mewtards who are so gullible to believe anything.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Traxanas, Chintuck22, Amexmaxx and 2 others
View attachment 1470655

Lower sphenoid alignment allows for more brain room. I will mouth breathe my way into 140 iq.

Thanks for the tip buddy boyo.
wimpskullers have larger brains than warriorskullers, but its not IQ that is attractive to everyone. In fact the lower the iq, the better it is for a female partner.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 14561
That facepulling result is absolute bullshit. I can't believe there's people dumb enough to believe that stuff. Look at what "changes" he noticed from facepulling:

Facepulling increased his testosterone, thickened his eyebrows, lowered his hairline, made him grow taller, doubled his testicle size, made him lose weight, and grew his browridge. Nobody can truly believe this... well except for the 14 year old greycel mewtards who are so gullible to believe anything.
9398D461 D5A1 40E0 B244 9BCDFB87B3F6

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 15854
Does mewing have an effect on sphenoid bone? :feelstastyman: Whenever I hard mew the biggest amount of soreness, pressure and sensations is felt at the wery back of my palate and mouth.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Does mewing have an effect on sphenoid bone? :feelstastyman: Whenever I hard mew the biggest amount of soreness, pressure and sensations is felt at the wery back of my palate and mouth.
any legit mewing result ever was due to repositioning of the sphenoid bone, it does not lengthen bones it just reorients them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: triggr, 5'7 zoomer, Yerico7 and 6 others
Keep coping and remember to pray for Kevin O'Brien to protect your soul from Mew devils. :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: meryou, Preoximerianas, AscendingHero and 1 other person
not until retards like you stop calling the people who actually did it surgery frauders

View attachment 1470347

View attachment 1470348 View attachment 1470350

When you look at those guys it's good to note that they probably couldn't have achieved that dramatic results with bimax or any other surgery. Especially the second guy. If he had gotten his jaws moved forwards surgically that much, they would have been so much in front of his forehead and upper midface that he would have looked like a chimp. But instead his whole face, including upper maxilla and forehead, grew forward and his entire skull changed shape, resulting in a wery blanced and harmonous side profile where nothing is underdeveloped. He went from neurocranium dominance to splanchnocranium dominance for example.

any legit mewing result ever was due to repositioning of the sphenoid bone, it does not lengthen bones it just reorients them.
I'll also add that 100% of the people with real mewing results have put significant effort in fixing their head posture. Some even talk about how they looked ridiculous at first when trying to hold their neck straight due to their recessed jaws but they forced themselves trough it.
9v uVhDUPHtez2wSjKBU3jv7kjLt8SdJjOihOUEpa4A
Urlhttps     instagramfiev22 1fnafbcdnnet  v  t512885 15  e35  262185815 428985028871343

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: triggr, sozz, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
When you look at those guys it's good to note that they probably couldn't have achieved that dramatic results with bimax or any other surgery. Especially the second guy. If he had gotten his jaws moved forwards surgically that much, they would have been so much in front of his forehead and upper midface that he would have looked like a chimp. But instead his whole face, including upper maxilla and forehead, grew forward and his entire skull changed shape, resulting in a wery blanced and harmonous side profile where nothing is underdeveloped. He went from neurocranium dominance to splanchnocranium dominance for example.

I'll also add that 100% of the people with real mewing results have put significant effort in fixing their head posture. Some even talk about how they looked ridiculous at first when trying to hold their neck straight due to their recessed jaws but they forced themselves trough it.
View attachment 1471504View attachment 1471514
How many times does one need to say its just angles, tilt and lightning until it goes through your head!!!

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Yerico7, alriodai and 3 others

View attachment 1471504View attachment 1471514
zero change on the second pic. cope or rope

• +1
Please show us the actual evidence. Protip: You can't.
There's no actual scientific research on either side for whether it's genetic or not. Nobody outside of small autistic circles gives a fuck when there's real issues to solve. The only "research" there is comes from people with terrible reputations in the scientific and medical community.

Just from actually looking at phenotypes and different ethnicities, I can conclude it's an almost ENTIRELY genetic trait and is an adaptive feature you see in people near the equator.

Every non-Caucasoid black person will have a CCW forward grown dolichocephalic skull (most African-Americans are mixed with white, hence the lighter skin color and different features from Africans). Are all African people just mewing? Are all East Asian people mouth breathing? The answer is obviously no. Forward growth is an ethnic, environmentally adapted trait due to climate, altitude, air portal size, airway size, trunk and lung capacity, cranial base, etc. Mew retards will never understand this so I don't even want to bother anymore from how many paragraphs I've written in the past week. People living in the equator, subtropical, temperate and frigid regions will always have different facial morphology. Go to Russia and almost everyone will have a recessed maxillas and droopy nose while still having a forward developed jaw and chin (like me). Does everyone there mouth breathe? If they do, then why don't they have the typical downward grown class 2 jaws like they show in those retarded GIFs of jaw rotation? Then go to Europe and nearly everyone will have normie forward growth that you see everywhere in white Americans.

There's obviously genetics variation in people of the same ethnicites which is what causes both Chad forward growth and incel forward growth.

There is evidence that buccinator atrophy, proper tongue-posture, and all that other mew stuff is bullshit. It's literally science-denier propaganda made for gullible people with conspiracy theorist personality tendencies.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, Traxanas, Racky and 4 others
There's no actual scientific research on either side for whether it's genetic or not.
Yet, you act absolutely certain when you say it's genetic.

Nobody outside of small autistic circles gives a fuck when there's real issues to solve.
Jaw issues, including malocclusion, are at epidemic rates in all developed countries, and often require highly invasive surgeries to correct. It is absolute nonsense to act like it is not a real medical issue.

Every non-Caucasoid black person will have a CCW forward grown dolichocephalic skull (most African-Americans are mixed with white, hence the lighter skin color and different features from Africans). Are all African people just mewing?
They might have more forward growth and broader palates with better developmental conditions.

Mew retards will never understand this so I don't even want to bother anymore from how many paragraphs I've written in the past week.
Instead, you just pretend to know things you actually don't.

Go to Russia and almost everyone will have a recessed maxillas and droopy nose while still having a forward developed jaw and chin (like me). Does everyone there mouth breathe?
An entire population has similar issues: Could be either genetics, or environment, or a mix of both.

It's literally science-denier propaganda made for gullible people with conspiracy theorist personality tendencies.
Notice how you go from admitting your position doesn't have scientific evidence, to calling people who disagree science deniers. You argue like a leftist. "Science" is just a term of abuse and authority for you.

• +1
Reactions: triggr, 5'7 zoomer, macdaddy and 3 others
Yet, you act absolutely certain when you say it's genetic.
Yeah, from my point of view I'm absolutely certain it's genetic due to the research I've done myself. It's not peer-reviewed research from a top university, but it's good enough for me to conclude that mewing is bullshit.
Jaw issues, including malocclusion, are at epidemic rates in all developed countries, and often require highly invasive surgeries to correct. It is absolute nonsense to act like it is not a real medical issue.
People have had jaw issues all throughout European history. Look at any portrait and white people are LESS forward grown back then than they are now. Malocclusion is mostly due to in-breeding, race mixing, random mutation, and other genetic factors. That's why the famous "habsburg jaw" was from a super inbred family.

The only difference is that people from less developed countries selected on the basis of physical features (strength, forward growth, etc) as well as natural selection (wide teeth and strong jaws to eat raw and rough foods) and so the average population there will have more of those and the incels were killed, died off, or didn't breed. In Europe they've had arranged marriage, monogamy, inbreeding, soft foods, etc for thousands of years so optimal traits slowly became less prevalent.

It's not a real medical issue. There's people with terrible medical conditions that require research so they don't have to suffer and can live a long life. Maxfacs also have to train on how to repair people with true medical conditions (Crouzon, etc) and traumatic injuries (google "midfacial trauma" and "maxillofacial trauma") that need life-saving reconstruction and surgeries. The only real medical condition that require jaw surgery is clinical recession that causes true functional issues (which is still very rare).

Getting anteface forward growth to get more girls is not a true medical condition that requires tons of research and doctors (why there's so few blackpilled doctors). Also lots of people with downward growth and weak chins have dogshit cranial bases, small skulls, weak cranial vaults, flat browridges, flat nasions, etc so it's not just isolated recession caused by "mouth breathing" or "poor tongue posture". Surgery only gets you to what's possible given your current cranial features, which is why there's tons of underwhelming surgery results.
They might have more forward growth and broader palates with better developmental conditions.
"might". Entirely speculative but people like Jordan Barrett and other wide-palate moggers still exist in first world developed countries so it's likely it's genetic. It's not selected for in nature anymore since we don't eat raw meat or hard foods so therefore the trait is far less common.
Instead, you just pretend to know things you actually don't.
I know enough to prove their common theories wrong.
An entire population has similar issues: Could be either genetics, or environment, or a mix of both.
Or just genetics. Me and my family grew up in the US and we all have the same cranial and jaw growth as typical Slavs.
Notice how you go from admitting your position doesn't have scientific evidence, to calling people who disagree science deniers. You argue like a leftist. "Science" is just a term of abuse and authority for you.
They are science-deniers. They claim things like "buccinators cause puffy cheeks" and "proper swallowing" when they're absolutely bullshit in science. We have no real studies for forward growth, but from a purely scientific anatomical standpoint we can prove things like these wrong. It's a deep thin muscle, it's incredibly ridiculous to think you can ever get it big enough to make your cheeks look puffy. Mew retards contort and bend anatomy and physiology so it conforms to their mew dogma framework. Imagine thinking you can for example hypertrophy your zygomaticus muscles to give yourself super big zygos or cranial muscles to give yourself hooded eyes and a protruding browridge. And no, babies have big cheeks because of big buccal fat pads that shrink as you age, not buccinators. You don't control your swallowing muscles, you can only choose to unnecessarily over-exert your omohyoid and sternohyoid muscles.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: wificonnector and Chintuck22