Why do Hinge Standouts only feature certain races (white if male/white, Latina or noodle if foid)?

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Here are some examples of Standouts profiles
I saw on London/Home Counties Hinge (no race filters were used):

ALL the male profiles are white (no white-passing or light ethnics were found) and the foid profiles were either white, noodle or Latina.

Why is it that for popularity, being a race other than white, is a stronger penalty for men than women (foids can get away with it if they're of a lighter ethnic or white-adjacent pheno)?

Foid privilege strikes again. It's JBW or nothing in the UK if you're male, even for self-hating foids like these:

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, justinzayn, Racky and 2 others
@FailedNormieManlet @PrinceLuenLeoncur

• Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot

ALL the male profiles are white (no white-passing or light ethnics were found) and the foid profiles were either white, noodle or Latina.

Why is it that for popularity, being a race other than white, is a stronger penalty for men than women (foids can get away with it if they're of a lighter ethnic or white-adjacent pheno)?

Foid privilege strikes again. It's JBW or nothing in the UK if you're male, even for self-hating foids like these:

You need only one girl and you will get it trust me.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane

women are more racist

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and PrinceLuenLeoncur

You know why:feelshehe:

• +1
Put 2 and 2 together, you fuck nigga :Comfy: @Biggdink

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 7580
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Xangsane and FailedNormieManlet

• +1

just be tall white*

• +1
Bruh most female standouts are white too, or sometimes light ethnics (Latinas or mena like your sis) & Asian

• +1
Bruh most female standouts are white too, or sometimes light ethnics (Latinas or mena like your sis) & Asian
Yes, most foid standouts are white and the only ethnic ones are Latina or Asian from what I can tell. No MENA, curry or black.

• Ugh..
Ding ding ding. Also most men who use dating apps are white and as we know white men love gooks hence high Gook percentage on these apps
Yes, most foid standouts are white and the only ethnic ones are Latina or Asian from what I can tell. No MENA, curry or black.
Thoughts on the profiles?

• Ugh..
Most Muslim mena look Indian
But I’ve seen med looking menas (Christian) few times

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot and FailedNormieManlet
  • So Sad
Most Muslim mena look Indian
But I’ve seen med looking menas (Christian) few times
I have seen Med-looking Muslims, and Indian-looking Christian MENAs IRL and on TV before.

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 7580
No point in looking none would swipe on me so I don’t bother looking ahahah
What do you rate them on average? They seem like makeupmaxxed, faceappmaxxed beckies, most of them, except a couple

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 7580
It does seem foids can get away with being a white-passing or light ethnic. For men, we are penalised more harshly.
WASP pheno only bhai

• +1
  • +1
Race only matters for women if they are dark like Dravidians and blacks, the rest get a minor race tax, MENA women less likely to be on OLD.

All ethnic males get racetaxxed, women care more about race than men do.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Xangsane
Race only matters for women if they are dark like Dravidians and blacks, the rest get a minor race tax, MENA women less likely to be on OLD.

The MENA women most often on OLD are Maghrebis or Turks.

These aren't my racial preferences at all, but it seems the hierarchy for foids is as follows:

NO TAX
White
White Latina

SLIGHT TAX
White-passing, non-Latina ethnic (e.g. Lebanese, Turkish, Pashtun)
Hapa
Mestiza
Central Asian

SLIGHT-TO-MODERATE TAX
East Asian
White-leaning mulatta

MODERATE TAX
All other South Asian phenos
South-East Asian
Non-white-passing Mulatta

HEAVY TAX
Black
Abo

See this video of men rating their girlfriends on attractiveness; the Mestiza (American Indian/White) foids were ranked the highest, then the two white foids, then the black foid last:

Even white-passing ethnics like myself get racetaxed, unless if we have a western name and don't have a failo religion.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 20056
Out of 10? Which ones are 5 and which are 8?
Ngl I haven’t looked too many links sorry bro 😞 but I’m going based off the other thread you made the foids on avg we’re 7/10 but would ignore me cos sub chad bloated subhuman unless I was fresh trim irl and met them in nightclub

• So Sad
Ngl I haven’t looked too many links sorry bro 😞 but I’m going based off the other thread you made the foids on avg we’re 7/10 but would ignore me cos sub chad bloated subhuman unless I was fresh trim irl and met them in nightclub
They're for WASP rugby niggas only

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot and PrinceLuenLeoncur
They're for WASP rugby niggas only
I cannot wait until islam takes over and Jihadi becomes the norm I hope it happens this will all end

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Xangsane
@PrinceLuenLeoncur @earthwindandfire @FailedNormieManlet

Updated the objective racial hierachy for dating in 2022:

Men (based on who they can fuck or date)

NO TAX

White (pure)

SLIGHT TAX
White Latino

MODERATE TAX
White-passing, non-Latino ethnic (e.g. Lebanese, Turkish, Pashtun)
Brown/white mixed phenos (e.g. Indian/White, Arab/White)
Mulatto
Mestizo

HEAVY TAX
BBC
Rice
Hapa

VERY HEAVY TAX
Curry
Abo

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Women (based on who will commit to them)

NO TAX

White (pure)
White Latina

SLIGHT TAX
Hapa
Mestiza
Central Asian
Brown/white mixed phenos (e.g. Indian/white, Arab/white)

SLIGHT-TO-MODERATE TAX
East Asian
White-leaning mulatta

MODERATE TAX
South-East Asian

HEAVY TAX
Black
Abo

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 17311, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person

NO TAX

White (pure)

SLIGHT TAX
White Latino

MODERATE TAX
Mulatto
Mestizo

HEAVY TAX
BBC
Rice
Hapa

VERY HEAVY TAX
Curry
Abo

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NO TAX

White
White Latina

SLIGHT TAX
Hapa
Mestiza
Central Asian

SLIGHT-TO-MODERATE TAX
East Asian
White-leaning mulatta

MODERATE TAX
South-East Asian

HEAVY TAX
Black
Abo
Yeah pretty much accurate especially for men if curry is dark Dravidian, Hapas I believe are moderately taxed as well.

For women it seems 100% accurate

• +1
Yeah pretty much accurate especially for men if curry is dark Dravidian, Hapas I believe are moderately taxed as well.

For women it seems 100% accurate
Should I move hapa males to the "moderately taxed" section away from the "heavily taxed" section?
I added in Arab/White and Curry/White phenos for women in the "slightly taxed" section (e.g. Charli XCX)

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 20056 and Deleted member 7580

Men care more

Why does every men go after whites women if they don’t care about race

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 20056
Should I move hapa males to the "moderately taxed" section away from the "heavily taxed" section?
I added in Arab/White and Curry/White phenos for women in the "slightly taxed" section (e.g. Charli XCX)
Hapas have protruding eyes

• +1
Men care more

Why does every men go after whites women if they don’t care about race
I didn't say men don't care, I said men care less about it, how many men will reject hot Latina girl for example lol, even the alrt right KKK guys have Asian girlfriends lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
How would you write the hierarchy?
5’4 Filipinos >>>> Whites >>> blacks (they have a niche of women who don’t even care how ugly a black guy is) >>> everyone else

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, the BULL and Deleted member 18840
5’4 Filipinos >>>> Whites >>> blacks (they have a niche of women who don’t even care how ugly a black guy is) >>> everyone else
Lets shave our bones

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Yes I think this site overexaggerates how bad Hapas have it.
Accurate

• +1
Both genders show a preference for whites in dating but this is stronger for women than men (as in women show a greater preference for white men)- should be water to anyone blackpilled thh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, enchanted_elixir and Xangsane
Both genders show a preference for whites in dating but this is stronger for women than men (as in women show a greater preference for white men)- should be water to anyone blackpilled thh
Even ethnic women show a strong preference for white men.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot and DoctorLooksmax
He Will Just recycle the same threads he made last year

• JFL

There are Latinas in the UK?
Imagine a Latin-British accent :lul:

Do you live in London, where in London? I heard London was a haven for ethnics and blacks from other threads on this forum

• +1

NO TAX

White (pure)

SLIGHT TAX
White Latino

MODERATE TAX
Mulatto
Mestizo

HEAVY TAX
BBC
Rice
Hapa

VERY HEAVY TAX
Curry
Abo

NO TAX

White (pure)
White Latina

SLIGHT TAX
Hapa
Mestiza
Central Asian
Brown/white mixed phenos (e.g. Indian/white, Arab/white)

SLIGHT-TO-MODERATE TAX
East Asian
White-leaning mulatta

MODERATE TAX
South-East Asian

HEAVY TAX
Black
Abo
Mulatta needs to be in the slight or slight-to-moderate tax category

• +1