Spine X-RAY. IS IT OVER? ARE MY PLATES OPEN OR CLOSED?

Tryingtoascend

Tryingtoascend

Vampiremaxxer
19 years old, was told spine closes last during 20s but this looks pretty over to me ngl. Please somebody that knows his shit enlighten me

Attachments

• spine.PNG
    spine.PNG
    708.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Spine2.PNG
    Spine2.PNG
    754.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Rimaxtis
Never new the spine could be used to check if growth plates were open or closed, usually its the knee and wrist that checked

Never new the spine could be used to check if growth plates were open or closed, usually its the knee and wrist that checked
Yeah I don't even know either, it's just some dudes in here say spine growth plates fuse last etc etc. I had the x ray for a different reason and am just asking if anybody can tell since many said the spine closes last

Do you actually know anything about plates or are you just fucking with me cause scolio?
You're braindamaged if you think that you can see your growth potential by looking at spine x-ray. Spine is extremely flexible. If you want to see your growth plates, you need an knee x-ray like the user above me said @chrisN .

19 years old, was told spine closes last during 20s but this looks pretty over to me ngl. Please somebody that knows his shit enlighten me
hard to tell from a spine xray lmao but since ur 19 they’re 99% likely to be closed so i wouldn’t doubt it

You're braindamaged if you think that you can see your growth potential by looking at spine x-ray. Spine is extremely flexible. If you want to see your growth plates, you need an knee x-ray like the user above me said @chrisN .
How the fuck should I know that bro? Dudes in here have been talking about spine growth plates a while now

Spine 2
You can check whether your spine plates are open if you asked for an xray from this angle. These are closed btw