spironolactone for height?

dannydipss

dannydipss

fortnite
hello, i’ve recently been researching spironolactone for acne. one thing i dot care about is my height, and i wouldn’t want to risk that over my acne. however, upon researching on spironolactone’s effects on height, i came across this;
Long‐term results on a series of 10 boys, treated for ≥6 years with spironolactone and testolactone, indicate an increase of predicted height from 161 ± 5 cm before treatment to 174 ± 3 cm at the end of the 6th year (Leschek et al., 1999).
from what i understand, those who had their balls removed never really stopped growing. could this be related?

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman and Youㅤ

If you block testosterone before puberty, you should in theory grow at a prepubescent rate for longer, reaching a taller adult height.”

• Woah
Reactions: rusian
Yes that’s why people who have late puberty always end up taller, this is well known.
one of the ways working out at a young age actually stunts growth, increases test > speeds up puberty process > shorter time window for growth spurts.
doesnt matter if you gain an extra 3-4 inches though if you end up with child birthing hips, no frame, and a boneless non dimorphic face.

• +1
Reactions: FootFungus88, YoYqkim, WhiteGoodman and 1 other person
Yes that’s why people who have late puberty always end up taller, this is well known.
one of the ways working out at a young age actually stunts growth, increases test > speeds up puberty process > shorter time window for growth spurts.
doesnt matter if you gain an extra 3-4 inches though if you end up with child birthing hips, no frame, and a boneless non dimorphic face.
personally the first two side effects are fine to me. the last one might not be a problem since my face is already pretty developed

personally the first two side effects are fine to me. the last one might not be a problem since my face is already pretty developed
If it’s already developed then it’s already to late, the tests were done in time periods of 6 years on prepubescent boys. You literally only need to read the title of the article to know this.

If it’s already developed then it’s already to late, the tests were done in time periods of 6 years on prepubescent boys. You literally only need to read the title of the article to know this.
i’m still growing taller

• +1
Reactions: last sxmmer
bump for morningcels

bump @Osie

meh as long as you're on an aromatase inhibitor you're fine

@DR. NICKGA halp!

It reduces acne because it nukes your androgen receptors. Do not take it.

How old are you?

How old are you?
17. want to use this to help w pretty boy maxxing+ height maxxing. would have literally hopped on estrogen if it wasn’t for the boobs i would get and the fact that it’s a height min

hello, i’ve recently been researching spironolactone for acne. one thing i dot care about is my height, and i wouldn’t want to risk that over my acne. however, upon researching on spironolactone’s effects on height, i came across this;
Long‐term results on a series of 10 boys, treated for ≥6 years with spironolactone and testolactone, indicate an increase of predicted height from 161 ± 5 cm before treatment to 174 ± 3 cm at the end of the 6th year (Leschek et al., 1999).
from what i understand, those who had their balls removed never really stopped growing. could this be related?
Yeaa this is good results but the thing is..

How did they measured their predicted height? (Probably in a bad way)
Also Many things can affect height..

Also the studie taked taked pretty long
Don"t expect this sort of result when you gonna take it

Last edited:

• Hmm...
Reactions: dannydipss
17. want to use this to help w pretty boy maxxing+ height maxxing. would have literally hopped on estrogen if it wasn’t for the boobs i would get and the fact that it’s a height min
The logic behind it

Low T -> low Estrogen = it take longer for the growth plates to close

Why not take estrogen blockers rather then spironolactone (T blockers) its much safer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130 and mfk
Whaat

Prettyboys have no "more estrogen" then normal average people , they are just much healthier then average

But yeaa estrogen might reverse balding + good skin (help with prettyboy maxxing) but me point is prettyboys have no more estrogen then normal people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130
The logic behind it

Low T -> low Estrogen = it take longer for the growth plates to close

Why not take estrogen blockers rather then spironolactone (T blockers) its much safer
but it would technically work right? the reason i don’t want to hop on estrogen blockers is it begins to masculinize me

but it would technically work right? the reason i don’t want to hop on estrogen blockers is it begins to masculinize me
Are you a biological male? If so, the fact you’re even considering taking Spironolactone as a near-adult is insane.

Why don’t you want to be masculinized? Are you trans?

Are you a biological male? If so, the fact you’re even considering taking Spironolactone as a near-adult is insane.

something something prettyboy

Sound pretty badass not gonna lie

Nothing new. Eunuchs that were castrated before puberty grew very tall

Taking Spiro is gonna nuke nearly all your androgens. But if you’re keen on that then go for it then.
Whaat

Prettyboys have no "more estrogen" then normal average people , they are just much healthier then average

But yeaa estrogen might reverse balding + good skin (help with prettyboy maxxing) but me point is prettyboys have no more estrogen then normal people
what if i microdose it (25 mg)

high t my whole life high prenatal t im 193cm with bones and mogger frame i mogged you low t tall 6'6 nigger

• So Sad
Reactions: dannydipss