Splanchnocranium movement

fras

fras

The Giantslayer
Sup boys,

so we should know by now that your forward growth is largely decided by the position of your entire splanchnocranium and that Le Fort procedures only mask the underlying issue. I've done a bit of research and I came to the conclusion that moving the splanchnocranium itself would probably fix most issues at once. We're talking about this:

viscerocranium.png

Do you think this is possible? If we move the entire section forward and tilt it a bit then achieveing hunter eyes, improving the gonial angle and getting an ante face could all be done in 1 session, instead of countless stuff mixed together with Le Forts+implants+bone grafts etc.

What do you think?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3853, Copemaxxing and 000
Sup boys,

so we should know by now that your forward growth is largely decided by the position of your entire splanchnocranium and that Le Fort procedures only mask the underlying issue. I've done a bit of research and I came to the conclusion that moving the splanchnocranium itself would probably fix most issues at once. We're talking about this:

viscerocranium.png

Do you think this is possible? If we move the entire section forward and tilt it a bit then achieveing hunter eyes, improving the gonial angle and getting an ante face could all be done in 1 session, instead of countless stuff mixed together with Le Forts+implants+bone grafts etc.

What do you think?
Bump

This would be ridiculously risky... Other than that you also didn't consider some other things, where would the mandible sit? Wouldn't this lead to super orbital recession?
Wouldn't this give you gay alien head shape?

Your Splanchnocranium: Gets moved 😜

This would be ridiculously risky... Other than that you also didn't consider some other things, where would the mandible sit? Wouldn't this lead to super orbital recession?
Wouldn't this give you gay alien head shape?

What would the risks be exactly? Cutting bone is cutting bone, whether you do it at the mandible, at any Le Fort area or at the entire splanchnocranium. I don't think this would give you orbital recession, we're bringing the orbits forward. And gay alien skulls are caused by a protuding occupit.

What would the risks be exactly? Cutting bone is cutting bone, whether you do it at the mandible, at any Le Fort area or at the entire splanchnocranium. I don't think this would give you orbital recession, we're bringing the orbits forward. And gay alien skulls are caused by a protuding occupit.
There's many important nerves around that area... And in what direction would you move the splanchnochranium?

There's many important nerves around that area... And in what direction would you move the splanchnochranium?

Forward and tilt it upwards. Basically most people here look like this:

images

And we wanna look like this:

splanchno.png

So to get that proper jaw position, better orbits and a forehead that is further back we'd have to move it that way. I had a short chat with @Sergio-OMS about this last night, but he called the idea crazy. I think this has potential though, we could fix entire skulls without having to go through so much different stuff. And if you pay enough to some vantablackpilled surgeon he might actually do this.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
Who cares nobody would get this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
I would if I knew a surgeon willing to do it and competent enough to not kill me.
Moving the whole splancho would be just to complex

Moving the whole splancho would be just to complex

How though? I haven't read enough into it all, but I'm viewing this in a very pragmatic way. At the end of the day a simple Bimax or the procedure that I am suggesting follow the same principle: cutting bone and moving it forward. So why not be invasive 1 time but fix all issues at once?

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Copemaxxing
How though? I haven't read enough into it all, but I'm viewing this in a very pragmatic way. At the end of the day a simple Bimax or the procedure that I am suggesting follow the same principle: cutting bone and moving it forward. So why not be invasive 1 time but fix all issues at once?
Its like saying just get lefort 3. this shit would be even more dangerous than lf3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Its like saying just get lefort 3. this shit would be even more dangerous than lf3

The risks of a Le Fort 3 are overblown tbh, especially the blindness part. I mentioned this to Eppley in my consultation with him and he said that blindness can always happen in any Le Fort procedure, but it's like a 1 in 1000 thing and if it happens it's because the person was at risk before already. I mean in theory what I'm suggesting here is just a more extreme Le Fort 3. Here's one for comparison:

mid-facial-fractures-and-their-management-49-638.jpg

What I'm suggesting just goes a little further than that.

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
The risks of a Le Fort 3 are overblown tbh, especially the blindness part. I mentioned this to Eppley in my consultation with him and he said that blindness can always happen in any Le Fort procedure, but it's like a 1 in 1000 thing and if it happens it's because the person was at risk before already. I mean in theory what I'm suggesting here is just a more extreme Le Fort 3. Here's one for comparison:

mid-facial-fractures-and-their-management-49-638.jpg

What I'm suggesting just goes a little further than that.
If you have the balls to do it than it may be possible. But keep in mind after you moved the splancho cranium you probably need an after operation months after the operation itself I guess

no sane surgeon would ever give this to a non deformed patient

If you have the balls to do it than it may be possible. But keep in mind after you moved the splancho cranium you probably need an after operation months after the operation itself I guess

For which purpose would the second operation be? I am negative inhib so that wouldn't be a problem, it's just that most surgeons would probably refuse this plus it's probably gonna be insanely expensive.

• +1
no sane surgeon would ever give this to a non deformed patient

no cuck surgeon would ever give this to a non deformed patient

fixed

ncr would be a much more viable solution tbh

For which purpose would the second operation be? I am negative inhib so that wouldn't be a problem, it's just that most surgeons would probably refuse this plus it's probably gonna be insanely expensive.
A guy once told me he knew someone who had lefort three and he needed another small op after I dont really know tbh. I barely have the balls for my high lefort 1 I will get soon and you are this low inhhib for whole splancho movement? Mirin

A guy once told me he knew someone who had lefort three and he needed another small op after I dont really know tbh. I barely have the balls for my high lefort 1 I will get soon and you are this low inhhib for whole splancho movement? Mirin

Be chad or die trying, you know what it is. :lul: I've also been trying to find surgeons willing to cut the sutures on my neurocranium to increase my skull size, but as expected most just brush it off.

• +1
cope you wont even use roids

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
Be chad or die trying, you know what it is. :lul: I've also been trying to find surgeons willing to cut the sutures on my neurocranium to increase my skull size, but as expected most just brush it off.
again, ncr

It also depends on the skull shape tbh if you have a brachycephalic skull moving the whole splancho would look ridiculous

neurocranial restructuring

Ye I just looked it into a bit. Seems weak tho, I don't think that shit can reshape our skulls.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Deleted member 2748
Good idea, talk to Dr. Sunil Richardson about this