@Splinter901 reported for low effort harassment in ratings

D

Deleted member 20652

Banned
Joined
Jul 11, 2022
Posts
10,919
Reputation
12,672

Screenshot 20230122 173920


"Its over go ER"

@TRUE_CEL
@ascendedd
@Splinter901

//Thomas DOM
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Splinter901 and Gengar’s Ghost
Up

//Thomas DOM
 

View attachment 2049733

"Its over go ER"

@TRUE_CEL
@ascendedd
@Splinter901

//Thomas DOM
Yes I have given him a warning for low effort, normally it would have been verbal for low effort but inciting violence is a rule one mustn’t break so I gave an actual infraction for it.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
Imagine taking time to do this, what a faggot, blocked
 
Yes I have given him a warning for low effort, normally it would have been verbal for low effort but inciting violence is a rule one mustn’t break so I gave an actual infraction for it.

Mashallah bhai very nice

//Thomas DOM
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost

Similar threads

carvxx
Replies
4
Views
35
Fragments
F
YoloHatesFoids666
Replies
4
Views
36
Mansur
Mansur
69FutureChad69
Replies
0
Views
15
69FutureChad69
69FutureChad69
Latinolooksmaxxer
Replies
1
Views
14
Latinolooksmaxxer
Latinolooksmaxxer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top