Split my palate and ascending

Gigachadinthemaking

Gigachadinthemaking

Iron
So about a month ago I started thumbpulling,
Long story short one day I split the suture and my tooth gap keeps getting bigger and bigger etc,
I watched a video of an oral surgeon placing MSE on a patient and he put screws in the literal palatal suture and an autistic idea... Hit me.
I was like, ok, I'll just take a knife and run it across my palate,
I took a knife, in between the suture lines I had split apart,
And tried to cut thru it,
There are no nerves in the suture so it barely hurt,
I forgot about this, I went to sleep,
I woke up the next day,
My mouth felt tender asfuck,
My palate was really soft to the touch and my tongue had been with soft force... Expanding my palate while I was sleeping,
I believe this was because I cut the suture,
Now everytime I thumbpull it's literally on steroids, cracks, cheekbone changes,
Even ears ringing,
hard mewing also gives results,
I get tooth aches now, and my cheekbones feel tense af, like someone is poking behind them with immense pressure,
I've seen changes in my nose even,
eye area too, I can see ageyo sal even forming under them,
and best of all? Hollows are forming quite literally amazing for me,
anyway, just wanted to share maybe someone would want to know,
dumb idea I don't really recommend it lol

krisal

krisal

Bronze
did it bleed? where did you exactly cut

Last edited:
Gigachadinthemaking

Gigachadinthemaking

Iron
did it bleed? Can you mark where you exactly cut
And no I didn't bleed, it will likely bleed if u cut deeper but the deeper the more results I'm guessing and the more pain and prolly blood too, the surgeon did make blood flow but he literally put whole screws in there, surprisingly it didn't bleed a lot tbh

bugeater23

bugeater23

swedish manlet in netherlands
this sounds insane nigga, are you young?

bugeater23

bugeater23

you split your suture solely from thumb pulling?

Gigachadinthemaking

Gigachadinthemaking

Iron
this sounds insane nigga, are you young?
Yeah but they do this to adults so they get results faster since their bones are fused, so I just took the idea and was like hmm I'm young, + do this and i ascend

Gigachadinthemaking

Gigachadinthemaking

Iron
you split your suture solely from thumb pulling?
I split it solely from thumbpulling yes, but obsessively, like bursts of sessions that go 3-5 times with like 3-10 sec hard pulls every 30-60 mins

bugeater23

bugeater23

I split it solely from thumbpulling yes, but obsessively, like bursts of sessions that go 3-5 times with like 3-10 sec hard pulls every 30-60 mins
im 19, idk if i can split my suture from thumb pulling but might try it tho

Gigachadinthemaking

Gigachadinthemaking

Iron
Nurse he escaped the mental ward agai

i literally had mse and it doesnt do this shit actual psycho
Hmm depends on your age and the circumstance and what exact appliance, was it a SARPE? Don't you remember it? Local anesthesia, 20-30 mins of minor surgery on the palate, putting screw's in the palate and on the suture then finally screwing in the actual appliance

tesseract

tesseract

Hmm depends on your age and the circumstance and what exact appliance, was it a SARPE? Don't you remember it? Local anesthesia, 20-30 mins of minor surgery on the palate, putting screw's in the palate and on the suture then finally screwing in the actual appliance
15, MSE type II, endo ice, then local anesthetic. its not a surgery and they put the device on first then screw it

Gigachadinthemaking

Gigachadinthemaking

Iron
i literally had mse and it doesnt do this shit actual psyc

15, MSE type II, endo ice, then local anesthetic. its not a surgery and they put the device on first then screw it
You're younger that's why lmfao.
Images 7

Gigachadinthemaking

Gigachadinthemaking

Iron
Im doing this and if i dont report back in an hour im prob dead
You don't have to cut really really deep you just need to cut the suture, that's all, some minor damage even could help

Gigachadinthemaking

Gigachadinthemaking

Iron
being younger would make the bones more malleable, so there’s more skeletal changes lol
Not really it's just the reason they didn't have to try to open ur suture, after 20 it's hard to expand without opening the suture

tesseract

tesseract

Not really it's just the reason they didn't have to try to open ur suture, after 20 it's hard to expand without opening the suture
so ur telling me older patients are going to get more changes than younger patients who have weaker bones

D

DIYbimaxBaby

Iron
What you are saying doesn't even make sense.
You split the suture with thumb pulling, but then you cut it? Why cut it when it was already split? Unless you're talking about cutting the flesh in the top of your palate. Again, why? the flesh doesn't need to be split, just the underlying bone.

The best way to do this, is inject local anaesthetic (lidocaine), then use a surgical drill to drill holes along the palate. Then split it with either your thumbs, or a tooth borne expander if you don't want to drill an MSE in to yourself.

Shitfacegoodbod=mog

Shitfacegoodbod=mog

Platinum
Long story short one day I split the suture and my tooth gap keeps getting bigger and bigger etc,
I watched a video of an oral surgeon placing MSE on a patient and he put screws in the literal palatal suture and an autistic idea... Hit me.
I woke up the next day,
My palate was really soft to the touch and my tongue had been with soft force... Expanding my palate while I was sleeping,
Now everytime I thumbpull it's literally on steroids, cracks, cheekbone changes,
Even ears ringing,
I get tooth aches now, and my cheekbones feel tense af, like someone is poking behind them with immense pressure,
how old r u brah? could u pm pics, mirin true hardmaxxing

Gigachadinthemaking

Gigachadinthemaking

Iron
so ur telling me older patients are going to get more changes than younger patients who have weaker bones
Nope, less or equal results, bone remodels. If you have genetics nothing is stopping you

Gigachadinthemaking

Gigachadinthemaking

Iron
You split the suture with thumb pulling, but then you cut it? Why cut it when it was already split? Unless you're talking about cutting the flesh in the top of your palate. Again, why? the flesh doesn't need to be split, just the underlying bone.

The best way to do this, is inject local anaesthetic (lidocaine), then use a surgical drill to drill holes along the palate. Then split it with either your thumbs, or a tooth borne expander if you don't want to drill an MSE in to yourself

The best way to do this, is inject local anaesthetic (lidocaine), then use a surgical drill to drill holes along the palate. Then split it with either your thumbs, or a tooth borne expander if you don't want to drill an MSE in to yourself.
Tbh, high IQ take, but it worked for me, and made expansion even easier, I just took a knife up there and poked it, it DEFINENTLY weakened the suture for sure. But yeah your advice is 100 % better and I'd recommend that instead

Gigachadinthemaking

Gigachadinthemaking

Iron
And you did this on your own via thumb pulling? What...how?
The amount of shit I've done to expand, I've sat for 1-2 hours just sitting there massaging and pulling and pushing on my palate... I guess that helped weaken sutures too

Gigachadinthemaking

Gigachadinthemaking

Iron
before/after?
Tbh I don't have a before, I've always had slightly hooded eyes but thumbpulling makes them bloodshot and hurt, after a few days I noticed under eye fat and eyes looked narrower and deeper set

NECK&VOICE

NECK&VOICE

Iron
The amount of shit I've done to expand, I've sat for 1-2 hours just sitting there massaging and pulling and pushing on my palate... I guess that helped weaken sutures too
Why did you not just go and get an appliance installed by a professional?

Gigachadinthemaking

Gigachadinthemaking

Iron
Why did you not just go and get an appliance installed by a professional?
I'm broke and I'd rather have my thumbs in my mouth every hour than to get an expander that might even just flare my teeth out and not actually expand my palate

ascension!

ascension!

Next Chadlite™
I woke up the next day,
Even ears ringing,

@enchanted_elixir Thoughts? :unsure::unsure:

NECK&VOICE

NECK&VOICE

Iron
If you are doing this yourself, OP, I think you are making a horrible mistake.