Split my palate and ascending

If you are doing this yourself, OP, I think you are making a horrible mistake.
Till now nothing bad happened, I just keep getting more and more results

are you ethnic
Yeah but one of those pale af ones,
I've been told I look asian because of my eyes but others have said I look Turkish which is kinda accurate
(I'm Turkmeni, they're the original Turks ancestors)
Yesterday I got told I look like Ramirez cuz hollows by a girl, but idk , not sure what type of look I should Maxx out to bit I'll keep expanding and when I'm done I'll smash my bones

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Usum and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
dude you're so autistic you make actual autistic people seem normal

Did your jaw height increase? If so by how much?

dude you're so autistic you make actual autistic people seem normal
Your profile literally says "get looks or die trying" you sound like a kid trying to be edgy every chance he takes, well nigga I'm sorry but I actually work on myself and don't just lurk

• +1
Reactions: Usum and kuroganeikki
Did your jaw height increase? If so by how much?
Idk, but when I belt pull or towel pull my face instantly looks more forward along with nose and stuff can you elaborate what the exact meaning of jaw height is?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and brucel
Your profile literally says "get looks or die trying" you sound like a kid trying to be edgy every chance he takes, well nigga I'm sorry but I actually work on myself and don't just lurk
wtf dude "get looks or die trying" doesn't mean you need to cut off your palate with a knife and risk fucking up your maxilla while you could just go get MSE with an ortho

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
Idk, but when I belt pull or towel pull my face instantly looks more forward along with nose and stuff can you elaborate what the exact meaning of jaw height is?
lower third height
Th 8
it's the bottom part. Did it increase or nah?

Also can you use this website http://looksrate.rf.gd/?i=1 and use two pics, one old before you thumpulled and one were you are atm, please do share the results with us.

wtf dude "get looks or die trying" doesn't mean you need to cut off your palate with a knife and risk fucking up your maxilla while you could just go get MSE with an ortho
I didn't drill my fucking meat, I literally just weakened the suture lmao, I'm not crazy enough to go thru actual bone mate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, MSEinvestigator and chigoha
lower third height View attachment 1884154 it's the bottom part. Did it increase or nah?

Also can you use this website http://looksrate.rf.gd/?i=1 and use two pics, one old before you thumpulled and one were you are atm, please do share the results with us.
Can't say for sure but comparing with old pre looksmaxx pics my midface has improved a fuckton and my friends who are into BP said the same, and I've noticed my philtrum got shorter, all the improvements Im getting are good,
Now about the lower third, this stuff fluctautes, since remember, mandible follows maxilla but it takes time, so my bite, dental arch and mandible have been fluctuating so much, at one point my maxilla was very forward and my mandible was recessed more so it looked uncanny but I take a break/ wait and it goes away, will check the rate thing in a bit brb

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Usum and brucel
lower third height View attachment 1884154 it's the bottom part. Did it increase or nah?

Yes, it got slightly longer, and midface got shorter, canthal tilt, parebral fissure, eyes canthal tilt are actually "perfect"still have a long way to go lol, gunna keep chewing and facepulling For my midface, my only falio is my midface and philtrum which have been shortening, hope it goes well, though I must put a disclaimer that my camera is notorious for distorting faces, I have a friend who is htn irl and looks subhuman on my camera

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Usum and brucel
Can confirm using a knife on my palate made it softer

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ungewist and Deleted member 21723
how can i achive this? is it always achiveable? do i need to split it if im in puberty?
I don't know for sure. There has been adults who have split their suture by weakening it, some even with their tongue, by hard mewing, but it is commonly known by doctors it doesn't split at older ages, give it a try, you'll get expansion anyway, if u split it good for u but yes if you're in puberty you can split it and to achieve it you have to thumbpull in all variations specifically lateral forms, YouTube has a lot of info on thumbpulling

Can confirm using a knife on my palate made it softer
Ah so I am not an outlier nor an autist, thanks for confirming

• +1
I don't know for sure. There has been adults who have split their suture by weakening it, some even with their tongue, by hard mewing, but it is commonly known by doctors it doesn't split at older ages, give it a try, you'll get expansion anyway, if u split it good for u but yes if you're in puberty you can split it and to achieve it you have to thumbpull in all variations specifically lateral forms, YouTube has a lot of info on thumbpulling
i still have some questions

how can i know i splited it? where should i cut it, in the middle? should i cut it again when the wound heals

i still have some questions

how can i know i splited it? where should i cut it, in the middle? should i cut it again when the wound heals
PM me and we can talk in detail

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Deleted member 20471
wait wtf so you just cut yourself with a knife and you ascended ? :ogre:
Yo let me destroy my palate

• +1
Can you post a video on youtube or something which shows the thumbpulling technique you used?

• +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator
Get a CBCT scan right now then 2 months from now get another one and compared your palate width before and after. Only way to prove you aren’t schizo

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, MSEinvestigator and Mr.Proper
wait wtf so you just cut yourself with a knife and you ascended ? :ogre:
Yo let me destroy my palate
Gradually, yeah and I'm seeing actual changes, wider smile etc

DMed you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21723
Morning maxilla thumbpulling

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Usum, poopoohead and 2 others
update?