Sponsorship program for subhumans

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
@TRUE_CEL
@Gargantuan
Can we make a sponsorship program for subhumans? If we make this I will donate to users who are verified incels to help them looksmax. I added this in the suggestions section.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Vermilioncore and Deleted member 16369
we should direct them to cheapest suicide methods

• Ugh..
Reactions: .*my*.
@Arborist
@Biggdink

blackpill crowdfunding.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
@ascension
@ihatereddit

@Gonthar
@Growth Plate

Screenshot 2023 03 23 233803

• JFL
@russiancel

@Octillionaire

@Manchild
@Vermilioncore

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
@Alexanderr

@TRUE_CEL
@Gargantuan
Can we make a sponsorship program for subhumans? If we make this I will donate to users who are verified incels to help them looksmax. I added this in the suggestions section.
Subhuman Surgery Sponsorship

• Woah
Subhuman Surgery Sponsorship
Is this something we can add? We can add verification with video, ID sent to moderators and verified checks from the purchases (for looksmaxxing) or surgery.

Is this something we can add? We can add verification with video, ID sent to moderators and verified checks from the purchases (for looksmaxxing) or surgery.
I don’t think anyone is that nice to participate in this.

• Woah
I don’t think anyone is that nice to participate in this.
I will donate tbh. And if one or two are willing to help maybe others will join in. Status of donations can be shown in users profile. If donation goal is incomplete within the time frame then the money will be spent on improving the website and will not go to the user.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and sub5inchcel
I will donate tbh. And if one or two are willing to help maybe others will join in. Status of donations can be shown in users profile. If donation goal is incomplete within the time frame then the money will be spent on improving the website and will not go to the user.
Interesting idea. Perhaps donators will get special perks on this forum as well, similar to VIP.

• +1
Me subhuman poorcel need money to surgerymaxx too