Sports for teenagers

mm_oohz

mm_oohz

Iron
Joined
Jun 5, 2026
Posts
180
Reputation
46
What in your opinions is the best sport for a teen, I did football and basketball and sprinting, these 3 r my mains, but i was thinking of doing martial arts, many ppl around me have started it and I want to try it out, now ofc parents won't approve so I want to know how u convinced ur parents into letting them put u into a martial arts gym. And also wat martial arts do u recommend?
 
  • +1
Reactions: ghoulmania
Martial arts lowkey corny most of them won’t teach u any real self defense especially stuff like karate or taekwondo it would better to start boxing and doing wrestling if have those two ur basically good at both aspects of fighting besides kicking and submissions but i sound like a cornball saying that
 
Martial arts lowkey corny most of them won’t teach u any real self defense especially stuff like karate or taekwondo it would better to start boxing and doing wrestling if have those two ur basically good at both aspects of fighting besides kicking and submissions but i sound like a cornball saying that
ye ur right abt the corny martial arts(i did karate but didnt learn anything tbh), also i did do wrestling for abit and it was way better than watever I was doing with karate😂. I do have a gym a ufc gym near my house so I am lucky, they offer mma, boxing, and kickboxing. For beginners they always have to start with kickboxing or smt small, But only problem is that my parents dont have time to drop me off, bc only my dad knows how to drive and he is always tired from work and they need me to do good in skl which i am not doing so well in:feelswhy:
 
ye ur right abt the corny martial arts(i did karate but didnt learn anything tbh), also i did do wrestling for abit and it was way better than watever I was doing with karate😂. I do have a gym a ufc gym near my house so I am lucky, they offer mma, boxing, and kickboxing. For beginners they always have to start with kickboxing or smt small, But only problem is that my parents dont have time to drop me off, bc only my dad knows how to drive and he is always tired from work and they need me to do good in skl which i am not doing so well in:feelswhy:
How does ur mom not know how to drive? And to be fair martial arts and is not really needed for street fights as more than likely ur opponent is just a regular dude with a basic understanding of fighting unless ur fighting like a professional street fighter
 
How does ur mom not know how to drive? And to be fair martial arts and is not really needed for street fights as more than likely ur opponent is just a regular dude with a basic understanding of fighting unless ur fighting like a professional street fighter
its js like that buddy she knows how to drive but doesn't like to, and for the other point I actually want to do martial arts bc of its benefits ofc and as a hobby, Bc rn I got nth going on in my life I js go to skl come back to my house and sleep, so doing this breaks this cycle
 
  • +1
Reactions: elderpuff

Similar threads

jj2w
Replies
4
Views
45
MixedBoyo12
MixedBoyo12
trueceli
Replies
14
Views
112
anxkara
anxkara
Linus145.44
Replies
2
Views
54
Linus145.44
Linus145.44
S
Replies
0
Views
36
SixVase
S
D
Replies
9
Views
62
Zenithcel
Zenithcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top