Spreading black pill in school, a good idea ?

GeneralCumSHot

GeneralCumSHot

Iron
I live in France Paris and my highschool is full of tiktokmaxxed fuckboys who bangs alot and dweebs who think that if they islam and thugmax they'll be able to pull bitches

I wanna tell those ugly kids in school how grimy their futures going to be with women and how society will brutally kill them mentally
im in high school yall think its a good idea to spread black pill ideology or is it just stupid and a waste of time ?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker, glaruz, Lonenely sigma and 6 others
not a good idea.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, looksmaxxerrr, AySab and 8 others
inject them with darkness

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
I wanna tell those ugly kids in school how grimy their futures going to be with women and how society will brutally kill them mentally
im in high school yall think its a good idea to spread black pill ideology or is it just stupid and a waste of time ?
No, you will just share the gatekept info with normies and let them ascend to chad while you will still get bullied

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, looksmaxxerrr, EsteMog and 4 others
do a blackpill powerpoint and show it to your class

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, looksmaxxerrr, Detective and 6 others
they will think of you as a retarded chronically online incel mass shooter

• +1
Reactions: Lirevk, LooksThinker, looksmaxxerrr and 9 others
No, you will just share the gatekept info with normies and let them ascend to chad while you will still get bullied
ru shortcel?

I think most ugly people end up living normal happy lives anyway

I wanna spread the word of our lord and savior dbdr soo bad, like the amount of blue pill shit in France country i live is insane.

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
I wanna spread the word of our lord and savior dbdr soo bad, like the amount of blue pill shit in France country i live is insane.
oui oui la pilule noire je n'ai pas lu c'est fini pour toi indien dalite

nerd

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and MA_ascender
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and MA_ascender
looksmaxing advice is already mainstream but once young normies find out about heightmaxxing, pdo threads, and fat dissolvers its gonna be so over

• +1
Reactions: Detective, CopeTilliRope and disheartenedcel
looksmaxing advice is already mainstream but once young normies find out about heightmaxxing, pdo threads, and fat dissolvers its gonna be so over
once aromasin gets sold out on otc and brainlabz you know its over

I live in France Paris and my highschool is full of tiktokmaxxed fuckboys who bangs alot and dweebs who think that if they islam and thugmax they'll be able to pull bitches

horrible idea you moron. Why increase your competition? Some of them might have good bases and they might ascend and end up mogging you instead. Stop trying to blackpill others.

Spread the bluepill confidence personality bullshit instead. distract the normies and make them focus on useless shit.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, okwiwhd, user123456 and 1 other person
C’est quoi l’objectif ? La majorité des français sont des connards
Ça va juste te revenir dans la tronche
Les gens qui vont en profiter vont te cuck et les autres vont de discréditer pour te couler

horrible idea you moron. Why increase your competition? Some of them might have good bases and they might ascend and end up mogging you instead. Stop trying to blackpill others.

Spread the bluepill confidence personality bullshit instead. distract the normies and make them focus on useless shit.
based sabotagemaxxer

Les gens qui vont en profiter vont te cuck et les autres vont de discréditer pour te couler
can you talk in psl lingo but in french please bhai

Nt suicide

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Islam + thugmax? How does that even work😂

• +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope
society will never change

Fuck them

• JFL
Reactions: Accelerator

This, deny the blackpill.

They'll think you're an asocial schizoid, therefore it's not a smart idea.

Islam + thugmax? How does that even work😂
welcome to paris boyo it was already beginning at my time and i'm a 31 french oldcell . taLking like an arabic and acting ethnics was considered cool

• +1
Reactions: Accelerator

what's the average height nowadays in french highschool just curious if kids are rly getting taller or not?

welcome to paris boyo it was already beginning at my time and i'm a 31 french oldcell . taLking like an arabic and acting ethnics was considered cool
arent ethnics incels in france

• +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope
arent ethnics incels in france
ethnics do wayyyyyy better than average whites in france due to the rap propaganda and how the youth is brainwashed as pierciving them as cooler and more masculine than the average white . and tbh it's even worst in germany

ethnics do wayyyyyy better than average whites in france due to the rap propaganda and how the youth is brainwashed as pierciving them as cooler and more masculine than the average white .
wtf :lul:

ethnics do wayyyyyy better than average whites in france due to the rap propaganda and how the youth is brainwashed as pierciving them as cooler and more masculine than the average white . and tbh it's even worst in germany
dont white women want a tall blue eyed guy to get light skinned A10 babies?

I thought this was just arabcel propaganda

do a blackpill powerpoint and show it to your class
he would be told to touch grass and also prepare to see the school psychologyst

Putain mec t'as trop raison

Exactly

How to become a social outcast and be thought of as a weird freak and never get bitches speedrun. You don’t talk about looksmax.org ideas outside of looksmax.org

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
for those wondering yes i am ethnic french

say bye to your social life

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker