"squinting" (cope more)

Axii

Axii

PSL Autist / Bloated Ethnic O'pry
no lines until I actually activate the muscles and squint my eyes, WOAH!

@moreroidsmoredates @Magnum Opus @maxxmclooks @icumblood @negativetiltedheart

JFL at your envy jajaja

@ChadL1te @Latinus @lemonnz @i_love_roosters

:feelskek:

Attachments

• 3BA1F3ED-F382-4758-A3D4-B23AF27F3489.mov
    3.6 MB
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greycel, maxxmclooks and Latinolooksmaxxer
Jfl at thinking that nobody knows that you can simply pull hooding over your lids and it'll stay like that unless blinking hard
But there are no lines broo:feelswah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: edgewalker2181, Kazey, rand anon and 3 others
Imagine beings so insecure and desperate you need to make a thread about it to “prove” it.

IMG 8588

He looks similar to this unfrauded irl. If you think otherwise you’re low IQ and can’t see through his fraud.

Your bonestructure is still the same, only thing you did was suck in cheeks/jut to make your lower third seem “improved” and make your cheekbones seem more pronounced. Add the squint and light-angle fraud and you have the “ascension”

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, maxxmclooks, TechnoBoss and 2 others
Jfl at thinking that nobody knows that you can simply pull hooding over your lids and it'll stay like that unless blinking hard

• JFL
Reactions: ominion
im not squinting broo😑😑😑😑

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Magnum Opus
Imagine beings so insecure and desperate you need to make a thread about it to “prove” it.

View attachment 2886939
He looks similar to this unfrauded irl. If you think otherwise you’re low IQ and can’t see through his fraud.

Your bonestructure is still the same, only thing you did was suck in cheeks/jut to make your lower third seem “improved” and make your cheekbones seem more pronounced. Add the squint and light-angle fraud and you have the “ascension”
Kid is like 12 years old and looks 12

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and moreroidsmoredates
Kid is like 12 years old and looks 12
It’s called being boneless and recessed.

I’m in the same boat, so I have nothing to brag about.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme

18+ yr olds dont look so childish tho, he is def underaged kek

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and moreroidsmoredates
I'm not insecure much about it, I'm just exhausted of the same old replies under my narcy shit post and thus did something about it.
View attachment 2886939
"bone structure is still the same"

yes it is, and that is a given. I never have claimed that it was drastically different or have tried to convience anyone of it. but you can see noticible changes in my browridge and orbits which is simply by gowing through later stages of puberty given that these are two years apart.
, only thing you did was suck in cheeks/jut to make your lower third seem “improved” and make your cheekbones seem more pronounced. Add the squint and light-angle fraud and you have the “ascension”
Of course Im still going to look like me unfrauded because I am still me, but I have improved drastically since my humble starts.

I dont bit cheeks or jut, only thing I do to my lower third is lightly clench.

I do not squint

if you think pulling your eye hooding is a fraud I'm not going to diagree with you because it is, but in my instances it just happens to be permanent. I have told people in the past I did squinting exercised and eyelid pulled which were temperary at the beginnings but I prevailed through it and now it is permanent for me.

with it being now permanent for me it is no longer a fraud because it is just my neutral expression.
Aint no way💀
you morphed hair into your photo you sent me, why do you still lurk in my threads... :feelskek:

I would like to mention I am not boneless per se but I'm just simply not lean

I do have an unideal jaw but all of it would be improved with getting lean which I am not worried about much as I'm in the gym currently and still trying to squeeze the last bit of puberty I can get before it is complete.

I'm not insecure much about it, I'm just exhausted of the same old replies under my narcy shit post and thus did something about it.

"bone structure is still the same"

yes it is, and that is a given. I never have claimed that it was drastically different or have tried to convience anyone of it. but you can see noticible changes in my browridge and orbits which is simply by gowing through later stages of puberty given that these are two years apart.

Of course Im still going to look like me unfrauded because I am still me, but I have improved drastically since my humble starts.

View attachment 2886969View attachment 2886970

I dont bit cheeks or jut, only thing I do to my lower third is lightly clench.

I do not squint

if you think pulling your eye hooding is a fraud I'm not going to diagree with you because it is, but in my instances it just happens to be permanent. I have told people in the past I did squinting exercised and eyelid pulled which were temperary at the beginnings but I prevailed through it and now it is permanent for me.

with it being now permanent for me it is no longer a fraud because it is just my neutral expression.

you morphed hair into your photo you sent me, why do you still lurk in my threads... :feelskek:
u jus proved ur a kid my guy, why would my messy ass hair connect when i sit under the light. Already debunked kid. Keep pretending to us youre over 13 u didnt even start nor finish puberty

no lines until I actually activate the muscles and squint my eyes, WOAH!

@moreroidsmoredates @Magnum Opus @maxxmclooks @icumblood @negativetiltedheart

JFL at your envy jajaja

@ChadL1te @Latinus @lemonnz @i_love_roosters

so you Just proved my point that you were squinting in that picture

cute thread

I mog you to dust

Op mogs all of you ugly copers

• +1
Reactions: Axii