Srs advice, am i going insane? i just keep daydreaming like anytime i can

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
my lucid dreams are taking over waking life. i'm slowly starting to enjoy just imagining scenarios and things that might have happened if i had better voice/height/skin color/eye color/playing guitar skills/criminal life/etc.
i imagine every scenario, its mostly good outcomes, she liking me, making out, kissing sex etc and sometimes i just try to replicate reality. i imagine myself approaching for kiss when i'm trapped with her inside elevator.
and her screaming and calling 911, then i keep imagining myself explaining to cops and being arrested. when my father sees me, when mom etc its gets long like really long.
i tap out and 2 hours passed in real life.

and sometimes i imagine her coming up to me in tears saying she had a big fight with her parents or sth like that, and i comfort her then she falls into my arms etc and she falls in love with me because it resembles memories from love stories.
but you guys don't understand how long this imagination lasts, because i go through every detail. i try to simulate hyper realistic responses and accurate to make it more believable.

and i'm not even monogamist, i do these daydreams about almost all good looking woman around me. but my current oneitis is like the oscar winner superstar in the lucid world, she plays most popular scenarios that i run.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051, Deleted member 14693 and BitchBoy

Same here.
I dissociate daily and daydream.
At least it makes the day go by quick

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly
Same here.
I dissociate daily and daydream.
At least it makes the day go by quick
literally imagined a scenario of what would happen if i told her this instead as i was writing this replay. its over for me

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
my lucid dreams are taking over waking life. i'm slowly starting to enjoy just imagining scenarios and things that might have happened if i had better voice/height/skin color/eye color/playing guitar skills/criminal life/etc.
i imagine every scenario, its mostly good outcomes, she liking me, making out, kissing sex etc and sometimes i just try to replicate reality. i imagine myself approaching for kiss when i'm trapped with her inside elevator.
and her screaming and calling 911, then i keep imagining myself explaining to cops and being arrested. when my father sees me, when mom etc its gets long like really long.
i tap out and 2 hours passed in real life.

and sometimes i imagine her coming up to me in tears saying she had a big fight with her parents or sth like that, and i comfort her then she falls into my arms etc and she falls in love with me because it resembles memories from love stories.
but you guys don't understand how long this imagination lasts, because i go through every detail. i try to simulate hyper realistic responses and accurate to make it more believable.

and i'm not even monogamist, i do these daydreams about almost all good looking woman around me. but my current oneitis is like the oscar winner superstar in the lucid world, she plays most popular scenarios that i run.
Jesus loves you
I will pray for you

maybe you should start meditating