SRS: I need opinions. Im gonna move to live with mom n her bf in January. Should I take break from Testosterone when I live there?

D

Deleted member 20652

Kraken
SRS: I need opinions. Im gonna move to live with mom n her bf in January. Should I take break from Testosterone when I live there?

They live in a house.

The issue is im paranoid to take T when I'm there because I worry they will ever find my T vials n needles/pumps. Might be difficult keeping the vials somewhere safe , like in my bag? But what if mom opens the bag? What if I lock the bag with padlocks?

Or keep vials insidsoa pen-case then lock the pen-case with padlock?

It's a hard decision if I should continue even when I move to mom n her bf OR if should take a break then and inject again in the future (when I find new place to rent after living with mom)

Incase I choose to take a break then I will just HcG to restore natural Testosterone levels to normal so that's fine.

🤔

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
How old r u

Why would she search ur bags when ur 26

Idk . She probably wouldn't. But the thing is she know I had drug abuse before previously, that what's worrying me if she would search bag . I don't remember her searching my bag previously though (except when we were packing clothes to travel together)

What do you think about vials Inside pencase and the pencase is locked with padlock and then put the pencase in bag? What if she see it and ask why I use padlock? Would it be suspicious?

@LilChico Am I just being paranoid or do you think there's an actual risk to get caught by either mom or bf if I bring it there bro?

get rid of it. the Test is obv not working you high inhib cuck

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Deleted member 16133 and Hero of the Imperium
get rid of it. the Test is obv not working you high inhib cuck

Looking for serious answers . Incase you didn't know Testosterone can cause paranoia at higher dosages

@LilChico Am I just being paranoid or do you think there's an actual risk to get caught by either mom or bf if I bring it there bro?
Ur just paranoid man, stash it in a backpack or something not under key that’s too suspicious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652

They live in a house.

The issue is im paranoid to take T when I'm there because I worry they will ever find my T vials n needles/pumps. Might be difficult keeping the vials somewhere safe , like in my bag? But what if mom opens the bag? What if I lock the bag with padlocks?

Or keep vials insidsoa pen-case then lock the pen-case with padlock?

It's a hard decision if I should continue even when I move to mom n her bf OR if should take a break then and inject again in the future (when I find new place to rent after living with mom)

Incase I choose to take a break then I will just HcG to restore natural Testosterone levels to normal so that's fine.

🤔
inject and give no fucks but hide stuff well, I hide mine in my room ez

if she asks "what are these" you say "dn rd + ur abused low T dog"

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Deleted member 17920, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
Yeah do that. He (the bf) could steal your steroids or get rid of them

• Hmm...
inject and give no fucks but hide stuff well, I hide mine in my room ez

if she asks "what are these" you say "dn rd + ur abused low T dog"

Put vials in my backpack is that okey?

I will think more about this. I still haven't decided what to do

Idk I had that happen to a gymcel friend he punched the boyfriend of his mom because of that

Yeah but I'm not gymcel. You can't tell I'm taking steroids by looking at me

What does your moms bf look like how old is he

anywhere nobody would touch them

I highly doubt either mom or her bf would look in my backpack. They never done so before. I could even put the vials Inside a wallet inside the backpack.

Still bro I'm kinda paranoid

• +1
Reactions: Over
I highly doubt either mom or her bf would look in my backpack. They never done so before. I could even put the vials Inside a wallet inside the backpack.

Still bro I'm kinda paranoid
you know your room, just hide them somewhere

Bro ur a oldcel
you're as old as your collagen and hair tbh

this nigga is 35, look at his 70yo mother, insane youth genetics

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt

View attachment 1872341

Looks don't matter I have already explained women care more about how many solar you have completed than how you look or personality
He isn't dating 18 yos I bet

He isn't dating 18 yos I bet
He could creampie highschool girls every week with that face, given that he is 35, he has more wealth and assets than men in teens or 20s, so he can slay even easier.

Imagine having this potential, and being gay (yes he is, scroll down).

He could creampie highschool girls every week with that face, given that he is 35, he has more wealth and assets than men in teens or 20s, so he can slay even easier.

Imagine having this potential, and being gay (yes he is, scroll down).
I bet he isn't dating 18 year old twinks agepill is brutal

View attachment 1872341

I dont have my own room at mom n her bf place i just sleep in my mom's room

• Woah
I dont have my own room at mom n her bf place i just sleep in my mom's room
You gonna hear some sex noises and jump out of bed and either join or fuck up the guy with a bat

You gonna hear some sex noises and jump out of bed and either join or fuck up the guy with a bat

Actually they don't have sex bro. They even sleep in diffrent rooms. And the man is impotent anyway due to some physical illnesses. At most they only hug each other

• JFL
Actually they don't have sex bro. They even sleep in diffrent rooms. And the man is impotent anyway due to some physical illnesses. At most they only hug each other
Over for him

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
SRS: I need opinions. Im gonna move to live with mom n her bf in January.
What do you mean your mom and her bf, your mom has a boyfriend, what does your father think about this, what kind of family are you?

What do you mean your mom and her bf, your mom has a boyfriend, what does your father think about this, what kind of family are you?

My parents are divorced since 15 years ago

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
My parents are divorced since 15 years ago
Right...And now she has a "boyfriend", that's pretty weird, that stuff is for teens.

Anyway, you can hide your stuff in lots of places - under the mattress, behind the furniture, inside electronics or home appliances, there are tons of spots inside a house where it's very unlikely it will be found, unless someone is actively searching for it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133