Srs Question??? And Observation...

PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

Kraken
Why are all of you such pathetic retarded low IQ coping delusional bluepilled OCD BDD BPD narcissistic autist mentalcel subhuman basement dwelling losers???

Genuinely curious tbh ngl

I may fit a couple things

But not all together, god damn

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, King and Deleted member 281
@Nibba this lad os beautiful bones maxxing

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
@Nibba this lad os beautiful bones maxxing
I was actually referring to BeautifulBones, and like 99% of other users here

Definitely top tier delusional senile mentalcel of this site.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Is this guy from incels.is?

only reason i’m in the basement is cuz I’m waiting till junior year to transfer to uni and get a dorm.

only reason i’m in the basement is cuz I’m waiting till junior year to transfer to uni and get a dorm.
Understandable, have a nice day.

I must also say there is nothing wrong with being any of these, as long as you are trying improving.

If you complain and don’t try to improve then have fun literally throwing away a life which others sperms coulda lived to the fullest :redpill:

I must also say there is nothing wrong with being any of these, as long as you are trying improving.

If you complain and don’t try to improve then have fun literally throwing away a life which others sperms coulda lived to the fullest :redpill:
A lot wrong with being all of these, that’s why if you have any of these things you need to drastically “work on”, and “improve” yourself, otherwise suffer.

Learn about looks, get the surgeries, and go.

Leave forever.

Never comeback.

:blackpill:

No Lookism.

I’ve known you for years

This site is like a more retarded Lookism
Yeah I remember you tbh.

I put alot of time into lookism, despite the slow loading times, got many thousands of posts under my belt including some cutting edge theory for its time (same could be said for incels.is tbh but the jackals there will never give me credit). What did you think of my posts? Anyway point is it's done now, let it go, nothing left to do with a place like that... Like ol yeller take the sucker out back and blow the mother away

Yeah I remember you tbh.

I put alot of time into lookism, despite the slow loading times, got many thousands of posts under my belt including some cutting edge theory for its time (same could be said for incels.is tbh but the jackals there will never give me credit). What did you think of my posts? Anyway point is it's done now, let it go, nothing left to do with a place like that... Like ol yeller take the sucker out back and blow the mother away
Lmfaoooooo

Yeah it’s all ogre now

Site gone to shit

This place ain’t much better, hope it gains better traction, its more Looks Theory and LooksMaxing focused, and hopefully less low quality low effort spam content

Lookism is a wasteland

I used to curse you and everyone out in my Blackpill Rage days of 2016, but more specifically you a lot lol

Idk I just cursed out everyone and told them all they were bluepilled and to kill themselves. Still do sometimes lol

You honestly were a pretty good poster tbh, definitely memorable, I gave you a worse rap than you deserved

I’m pretty sure I subbed to your YouTube channel awhile back. Hard to find it now, idk

• +1
Reactions: IceCutter
Why are all of you such pathetic retarded low IQ coping delusional bluepilled OCD BDD BPD narcissistic autist mentalcel subhuman basement dwelling losers???

Genuinely curious tbh ngl

I may fit a couple things

But not all together, god damn
We just are bro.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery

Thank God someone intelligent agrees and doesn't give into his retarded cockroach IQ threads

• +1
  • +1

he's delusional maxxing tbh, max cope

• +1
he's delusional maxxing tbh, max cope
Lol it's over for him. Soon he will be bullied off this site too when people learn more about looks theory

• +1
Lol it's over for him. Soon he will be bullied off this site too when people learn more about looks theory
OnE pOiNt On PsL iS aN eNtIrE sTaNdArD dEvIaTiOn

doesn't even calculate the percentages right lmao

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Nibba
OnE pOiNt On PsL iS aN eNtIrE sTaNdArD dEvIaTiOn

doesn't even calculate the percentages right lmao
I doubt he has taken a basic stats course. The dude uses forum status to try and con people into thinking he's superior but no one likes him. They use him for "information" and forget about him lol. Plus he is manlet, black, and ugly face

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Deleted member 470
I doubt he has taken a basic stats course. The dude uses forum status to try and con people into thinking he's superior but no one likes him. They use him for "information" and forget about him lol. Plus he is manlet, black, and ugly face
legit

"i make 10m a year lol im so smart you're all losers"

hangs out on a psl forum full of said losers
hmm :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Nibba
i live in a basement to hide from the normies

for the time being, of course

• +1
legit

"i make 10m a year lol im so smart you're all losers"

hangs out on a psl forum full of said losers
hmm :feelshehe:
He made a post saying how his biacromial is wider than mine and how he has better like to message ratio hahahah and then wait for it....implying that I can and it BOTHERS ME EVERY DAY HAHAHAHA.

I legit can't take someone seriously like that man. Once u use forum status as an argue u r done. Plus I have way better face frame and height idk why he thinks I care about shit on this forum like he does lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and PenileFacialSurgery
Once u use forum status as an argue u r done.
exactly lmao, like who the fuck cares dude, no one except him apparently

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and PenileFacialSurgery
He made a post saying how his biacromial is wider than mine and how he has better like to message ratio hahahah and then wait for it....implying that I can and it BOTHERS ME EVERY DAY HAHAHAHA.

I legit can't take someone seriously like that man. Once u use forum status as an argue u r done. Plus I have way better face frame and height idk why he thinks I care about shit on this forum like he does lol
That fag told me

“I have barely even thought about looks theory, maybe only as a second thought on a train ride”

... does seem like he doesn’t spend a good amount of his autistic time and energy on this site regurgitating and making up retarded of “looks theories”???

He goes

“I’m so high IQ”

LOLOLOL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
keep coping postcel

keep coping postcel
I don't need to cope because I'm a fucking Chad
That fag told me

“I have barely even thought about looks theory, maybe only as a second thought on a train ride”

... does seem like he doesn’t spend a good amount of his autistic time and energy on this site regurgitating and making up retarded of “looks theories”???

He goes

“I’m so high IQ”

LOLOLOL
@PenileFacialSurgery bro I don't think he understands that either way you look at it he's the loser in that argument: 1. He's not lying and actually doesn't spend much time on looks theory, which means that all of his information is complete bullshit and crap because he's inexperienced. 2. If he is lying, that just means he's a pathetic lying loser lololol.

Either way soon people will start to realize that his advice has no value and he'll be run off this site just like on lookism

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Swagwaffle

@PenileFacialSurgery bro I don't think he understands that either way you look at it he's the loser in that argument: 1. He's not lying and actually doesn't spend much time on looks theory, which means that all of his information is complete bullshit and crap because he's inexperienced. 2. If he is lying, that just means he's a pathetic lying loser lololol.

Either way soon people will start to realize that his advice has no value and he'll be run off this site just like on lookism
grifat stfu now:woke:

yep keep coping

BeautifulBones is the Lord of Autism tbh.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
@PenileFacialSurgery

It's good to see my IQ has gotten under your skin
Daily Reminder:

> I make more money then you
> I make pointless posts like this
> Yet, have a much better message/like ratio than you
> I've come up with several novel theories such as the true cause of hollow cheeks, and ideal male and female bodies
> My most insignificant shitpost gives more insight than your life's work
> Your a child of god I'm going to pray for you

Lmao
@Nibba
@StudyHacks

Don't let get started on you guys lmao . Your throwing stones at a tank , and your both living in glass houses

My words could slice through y'all fragile ego's keep playing with ya boy

@PenileFacialSurgery

It's good to see my IQ has gotten under your skin
Daily Reminder:

> I make more money then you
> I make pointless posts like this
> Yet, have a much better message/like ratio than you
> I've come up with several novel theories such as the true cause of hollow cheeks, and ideal male and female bodies
> My most insignificant shitpost gives more insight than your life's work
> Your a child of god I'm going to pray for you

Lmao
@Nibba
@StudyHacks

Don't let get started on you guys lmao . Your throwing stones at a tank , and your both living in glass houses

My words could slice through y'all fragile ego's keep playing with ya boy
Nigga I've seen your face, you're like the lowest level of facial aesthetics a guy could ever possibly stoop to. Go find your home among the orangutans in the Congo.

• +1
Nigga I've seen your face, you're like the lowest level of facial aesthetics a guy could ever possibly stoop to. Go find your home among the orangutans in the Congo.

BEFC6CB8 F242 4460 89D4 38F2D53AB2FA

• +1
Reactions: BeautifulBones
Fake News on seeing my face

Daily Reminder:
>You're not and never were funny
>You're like to message ratio is the worst on this site
>What you call a 7/10 is a PSL 3 and what most guys would call dumpster diving
>You look like you were two DNA base pairs away from down syndrome
>Donald trump could land his private jet on your big ass forehead
>You have disgusting thin fish lips
> Your chin is recessed into your esophagus
> Ugly ass butt chin
> Jaw of a 14 y/o girl

Call me nigga again , and we can really bust out the big guns

I'm just warming up

Fake News on seeing my face

Daily Reminder:
>You're not and never were funny
>You're like to message ratio is the worst on this site
>What you call a 7/10 is a PSL 3 and what most guys would call dumpster diving
>You look like you were two DNA base pairs away from down syndrome
>Donald trump could land his private jet on your big ass forehead
>You have disgusting thin fish lips
> Your chin is recessed into your esophagus
> Ugly ass butt chin
> Jaw of a 14 y/o girl

Call me nigga again , and we can really bust out the big guns

I'm just warming up
I like where this is going. Keep fapping to me homo. I'll show you Daddy's big guns.