SSRIs aren’t helping

Thodian

Thodian

Autist
Joined
Feb 12, 2026
Posts
10,620
Reputation
19,462
My penis still gets too hard
I want this to stop
Should I nuke my dht to go limp dick
Everytime I get hard it feels like a balloon
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bizygomatic, Tesarossa and LeonardMariana
My penis still gets too hard
I want this to stop
Should I nuke my dht to go limp dick
Everytime I get hard it feels like a balloon
Nigga why are you taking ssris

Truly over

Bro gave up
 
  • +1
Reactions: Thodian and Tesarossa
My penis still gets too hard
I want this to stop
Should I nuke my dht to go limp dick
Everytime I get hard it feels like a balloon
Scripted stims
 
  • +1
Reactions: Thodian and Tesarossa
If you truly want your dick to go limp just get hella stressed:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Also you should stop taking the ssris as most make you suicidal, they’re just a temporary fix
 
  • +1
Reactions: Thodian

Similar threads

Turkic Albanian
Replies
12
Views
118
Bully
B
thehand
Replies
0
Views
23
thehand
thehand
GonorrhoeaGobbler
Replies
3
Views
25
GonorrhoeaGobbler
GonorrhoeaGobbler
A
Replies
11
Views
46
americanpakitruvcel
A
hax
Replies
8
Views
55
hax
hax

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top