D

Deleted member 17531

Prince of Macrobia
Oofy Doofy pill strikes again @Biggdink @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, justinzayn, TsarTsar444 and 15 others
I've also seen tiktoks of foids shaming the women simping for "kevin". It's pretty divisive in the foid community lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, Roquefort, JizzFarmer and 6 others
Virtue signaling and sheep mentality

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, SubhumanCurrycel, justinzayn and 13 others
I've also seen tiktoks of foids shaming the women simping for "kevin". It's pretty divisive in the foid community lol
ive seen plenty of ethnic women saying only white women simp for him

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Virtue signaling and sheep mentality
Jealous incel cope!! You rot on .org while Kevin the balding Yid slays prime stacies!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dbthugmaxxd, Deleted member 24117, SubhumanCurrycel and 12 others
if their first encounter with him was on the streets they'd wish him death

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, n0rthface, Deleted member 19174 and 3 others

Not anymore cause this pajeeta says so.

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Dr. Mog, mug and 5 others
ive seen plenty of ethnic women saying only white women simp for him
That might be true. With all races there's some features on people that will only be viable within ur own race.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
I literally am dumbfounded by female sexuality. How is it possible that this dude is considered attractive by thousands of women? The ONLY answer I can begin to form in my own head is that it’s a passing niche of the hive mind that is women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19174, n0rthface, mug and 5 others
Give him brown eyes and he’s just your average kebab shop owner

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 21340, Deleted member 3573 and 2 others
this what ive been saying man, smv>psl. hunter eye is meme, uee nct mogs hard

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
this what ive been saying man, smv>psl. hunter eye is meme, uee nct mogs hard
social media isn't real life, celeb and money halo isn't real attraction, and beta bux starfish missionary isn't real sex

• Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
JBW pill destroyed me @StrangerDanger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, n0rthface, mug and 3 others
His comment section is just fat bitches, roasties and emo thots tho tbh. Muhh beckies have higher standards than stacies.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 23778, n0rthface and 4 others
social media isn't real life, celeb and money halo isn't real attraction, and beta bux starfish missionary isn't real sex
ye i was just kidding earlier lol. but lowkey this could be lifefuel for nctcels like me tho, girls may start liking siren, lazy eyes soon from tiktok, nct will be the next big looks trend

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bignosesmallchin
light eyes are cope worshipped by self-hating ethnics
No kizzy. If you look good with light eyes you’d also look good with brown eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Really discredits guys getting famous on tiktok for looks. This is the avg incel on reddit Lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 3573, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 16369, Hades and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95, Deleted member 16369 and Looks234
Girls get wet for subhumans what else is new

water drinking GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, n0rthface, mug and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, klip11 and Looks234
I think it is the mustache. A lot of girls have a thing for mustaches and I don't think he would have as much appeal without it.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, mug, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
In that video he looks much better because of angle frauding to make his jaw look better. IRL he has deepbite and looks like shit. These women wouldn’t look at him twice if they saw a guy that looked like him walking down the street.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxed
kevinpill broke me failoed hard by my shitty preppy name

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
Great eye area + NT

• JFL
Reactions: redrum64389
Making tiktok videos -> cuck

06CDAF56 0F9D 4627 ACB4 80D2FA6B31AE

a lot of them are MEMEMING

and the ones who arent are middle aged and ugly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174, n0rthface, mug and 3 others
what is life

when this guy eventually plummets from being carried so high into the stratosphere from the gas lighting, he's gonna go er

06cdaf56-0f9d-4627-acb4-80d2fa6b31ae-jpeg.1972808

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19174, Deleted member 15468 and khvirgin
tf did i watch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, latincell95, Deleted member 15468 and 4 others
:feelsmega: should I start posting tiktok videos?

but I have no clue what to post or what to do :feelscry:

His 5 minutes of fame is already over lel black women and ethnics are making countless videos calling him ugly and misogynistic

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: khvirgin
i saw this yesterday and thought about posting it, saw some honestly good looking ( for my taste at least ) women react to his video and giggle like he was brad pitt in his prime. and they all did it when he gave the empty dead eye stare, and wrote about it too, how its all in his eyes, others said he mastered the siren look. and yes, ofc it was polarizing and many girls were just as dumbfounded with the trend. to all my PSL autists, the KEVIN pill must not be forgotten. my best bet is he looks intimidating, with his eyes full of lust. like he'd keep the girls in his basement. he even got the moustache. its a dark triad sort of appeal, not virtue signaling, even tho yes IRL they'd prolly cross the street running.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
i saw this yesterday and thought about posting it, saw some honestly good looking ( for my taste at least ) women react to his video and giggle like he was brad pitt in his prime. and they all did it when he gave the empty dead eye stare, and wrote about it too, how its all in his eyes, others said he mastered the siren look. and yes, ofc it was polarizing and many girls were just as dumbfounded with the trend. to all my PSL autists, the KEVIN pill must not be forgotten. my best bet is he looks intimidating, with his eyes full of lust. like he'd keep the girls in his basement. he even got the moustache. its a dark triad sort of appeal, not virtue signaling, even tho yes IRL they'd prolly cross the street running.
He needs orbital decompression. The Kevin pill is just a front for the bug-eyed pill. Women don't even like hunter eyes. They want coloured prey eyes. They crave high trust looking FACES. All of the birth control has permanently rewired their sexual preferences to seek the most androgynous "men" imaginable.

A boneless twink with 0 angularity is ideal oofy doofy LTR material.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Son of gigachad
really? only ones i saw doing it was middle aged and unnattractive girls. i didnt seee a single one i found particularly attractive

He looks like hitler maybe that’s why foids like him

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and latincell95
He needs orbital decompression. The Kevin pill is just a front for the bug-eyed pill. Women don't even like hunter eyes. They want coloured prey eyes. They crave high trust looking FACES. All of the birth control has permanently rewired their sexual preferences to seek the most androgynous "men" imaginable.

A boneless twink with 0 angularity is ideal oofy doofy LTR material.
its an interesting perspective and ofc birth control can change a girl's prefrences, but i still see masculine men having appeal all the time, same for pretty boys and pretty eyes, regardless of coloring. speaking of coloured eyes, lorenzo zorzulo has one of the best eye areas i ever saw by far, and i think if he had hunter eyes it would be a looksmin, the scleral show adds to that sleepy chas look as others have pointed out. young javier bardem is also gigachad with insane appeal even beyond the voice halo, despite buggish eyes. but i heard girls say how intimidating eyes are hot af, i srsly doubt kevin looks high trust to them. depends on the girl as always

• +1
really? only ones i saw doing it was middle aged and unnattractive girls. i didnt seee a single one i found particularly attractive
i mean just out of sheer mathematical odds, from the millions and millions of likes the countless reaction videos got in total ( no exaggeration ), there's got to be at least a few stacies in there that fit that niche market, but its still impressive as fuck that even normie girls simp for this objectively sub5 by psl standards dude

• +1
@TsarTsar444 thought this thread might interest u bro, in relation to smth i was telling u but didnt really clarify on it, how the blackpill is law but appeal varies greatly and niche markets are abundant

• +1