Stacy and chad growing old

VladimirtheGreat

VladimirtheGreat

Russian empire coming soon 🇷🇺🇷🇸🇧🇾 ☦☦☦
Who ever said true love doesnt exist...just look at actor Pierce Brosnan and his former model Keely Shaye wife

Attachments

• 20221101_195217.jpg
    20221101_195217.jpg
    403 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: StephIsCold, Deleted member 19453, justinzayn and 7 others
He mogs her now.

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
She was incredible in her prime. Poor guy had to just stand by and watch her gradually gain her own gravitational field in silence, lest he get divorceraped. Brutal.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SubSigma, justinzayn, Dystopian and 4 others
This is depressing.

both were subhuman even in their prime, soft body boneless abominations

both were subhuman even in their prime, soft body boneless abominations
6734351fa26b082ff9c668e3e676c67a.jpg
<--- This is subhuman to you? I think you should try squintmaxxing before looking at images.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Ascendant

Attachments

• Pierce-Brosnan-GoldenEye-James-Bond-Martin-Campbell.jpg
    Pierce-Brosnan-GoldenEye-James-Bond-Martin-Campbell.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 0
6734351fa26b082ff9c668e3e676c67a.jpg
<--- This is subhuman to you? I think you should try squintmaxxing before looking at images.
yea he looks like shit, no bonemass to speak of just some pancake maxilla cuck who relies heavily on coloring and wearing suits to make him look high class. Looks mid 30s there with all those forehead wrinkles but still cant even grow a full beard 😂 ears ridiculously over projected, assymetrical nose, beady eyes and microstomic mouth area. Cant think of anything he mogs me in 💪

• JFL
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
yea he looks like shit, no bonemass to speak of just some pancake maxilla cuck who relies heavily on coloring and wearing suits to make him look high class. Looks mid 30s there with all those forehead wrinkles but still cant even grow a full beard 😂 ears ridiculously over projected, assymetrical nose, beady eyes and microstomic mouth area. Cant think of anything he mogs me in 💪
Errrm...
Do you have more than 50 million dollars? Do you have a worldwide status as one of the biggest MOGgers on the face of the Earth? Do you get to sleep with the top .1% of women?
Didn't think so.

Errrm...
Do you have more than 50 million dollars? Do you have a worldwide status as one of the biggest MOGgers on the face of the Earth? Do you get to sleep with the top .1% of women?
Didn't think so.
i was talking about looks mogging but yea for my age I probably am doing better than he was, and that woman he made his wife
looks like shit. He is a pampered silver spoon-fed suit-wearing high trust cuck, doubt he inspires any primal lust in chicks

Brosnan peaked at chadlite in his 30s

from a relative standpoint, their bodies are equally as bad as each other's
Yes he has more SMV obviously, but being 28% bodyfat as a man is the equivalent of being 40% bodyfat as a woman
(random numbers I made up to represent what bodyfat they're both at)