stacy at my gym works harder than all the men

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer

She is often in there for 2+ hours every single day

Like wtf, what is she doing this for? She's working like a hopeless subhuman framcel trying to escape inceldom by gymcelling

The lengths girls will go for to get noticed by a Chad is fucking insane

Imagine being a Stacy and spending 14+ hours a week at the gym

What how

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, socialcel, aspiringexcel and 35 others
Looks like a filthy Tranny "muh Stacy"

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, socialcel, Deleted member 18522 and 14 others
probably does it to get tiktok/instagram famous

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, socialcel, Deleted member 18522 and 19 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Skywalker, MagaPutinism and 10 others
Attention=success for women
She's not in there to grind for muscle, women don't consider that important for themselves, she's in there for attention

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, BeestungLipsTheory, socialcel and 7 others
probably does it to get tiktok/instagram famous
She only has 3k followers

Also I found her hinge profile, one of her prompts was:

"I'm looking for"

"a 6'2 gym rat"

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, BeestungLipsTheory, Graham and 24 others
Attention=success for women
She's not in there to grind for muscle, women don't consider that important for themselves, she's in there for attention
There are no chads at my gym, only ethnics and subhumans

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, gribsufer1, albe.ORG and 2 others
Her body has real monetizable value unlike a man's, that would be great motivation.

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Costcosuperstore and ascension
View attachment 2770868View attachment 2770869

She is often in there for 2+ hours every single day

Like wtf, what is she doing this for? She's working like a hopeless subhuman framcel trying to escape inceldom by gymcelling

The lengths girls will go for to get noticed by a Chad is fucking insane

Imagine being a Stacy and spending 14+ hours a week at the gym

View attachment 2770878
keep coping thinking she's trying to pull a Chav Chad or some Love Island competitor. She's trying to date a handsome & intelligent man in a HIGHER SOCIAL CLASS.

Social class pill is fucking brutal.

This is what she's in the gym 15 hours a week for.

Not this

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Sub0, Kamui and 16 others
There are no chads at my gym, only ethnics and subhumans
She wants to be noticed by Chadullaah and Tyrone. There’s a 6 Sudanese Tyrone with massive bone mass in my gym (ded cool guy we vibes a lot he funny asf) and this nigga has slayed more hoes than every other PT in that gym which many Cumskins go 2 with some of the hoes looking like this foid. This is what she is waiting for? Maybe a chad PT

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, bloomercel and Deleted member 64493
Could be doing to gain followers and simps too 🤔

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
keep coping thinking she's trying to pull a Chav Chad or some Love Island competitor. She's trying to date a handsome & intelligent man in a HIGHER SOCIAL CLASS.

View attachment 2770900

Not this
View attachment 2770901
Funnily enough those kinds of guys go for modestly dressed classy white women and not the foid in the op

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Sub0, Staceymaxxing and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui, BrendioEEE, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
Funnily enough those kinds of guys go for modestly dressed classy white women and not the foid in the op
I know. Doesn't mean the girl in the OP wouldn't go for someone like him. I think @forevergymcelling hasn't come to peace with the social class pill yet. All his examples of "Chad" are of fitness influencers, love island or nightclub anecdotes in the UK.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, Kroker, Deleted member 42701 and 4 others
Nothing more whorish than a gym woman

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Skywalker, BeanletMogger and 4 others
addicted to social-media which rotted her brain

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, ascension, ineonx and 3 others
I know. Doesn't mean the girl in the OP wouldn't go for someone like him. I think @forevergymcelling hasn't come to peace with the social class pill yet. All his examples of "Chad" are of fitness influencers, love island or nightclub anecdotes in the UK.

View attachment 2770910View attachment 2770911
It’s funny to see those kinds of foids getting pumped and dumped by the men they want

30 sets of hip thrusts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051
you sniffer her ass??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051
Some people just enjoy the feeling of gymming, especially with the widespread use of preworkouts that approach the stimulant count of amphetamines

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, TsarTsar444, bloomercel and 1 other person
Lmao if you think rich men don't date beautiful whores all the time and regret it 9/10

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
  • +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and Skywalker

View attachment 2770900

Not this
View attachment 2770901
I think the love island pheno guys OP posts are better for slaying thr masses while the old money aristocrat WASP pheno Jude law, Robert Pattinson looks is better for attracting the highest quality of women.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Deleted member 51781, BigBoy3000 and 5 others

View attachment 2770900

Not this
View attachment 2770901
She only has 3k followers

Also I found her hinge profile, one of her prompts was:

"I'm looking for"

"a 6'2 gym rat"
no

She is high T low E infertile will never children and has no periods

• +1
Reactions: ascension
I think the love island pheno guys OP posts are better for slaying thr masses while the old money aristocrat WASP pheno Jude law, Robert Pattinson looks is better for attracting the highest quality of women.
It's Just clothes retard. Give Mike thurston a suit and he becomes "old Money chad". I swear you are more retarded than foids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, MikeMew'sBitch and ascension

View attachment 2770900

Not this
View attachment 2770901
To add.
A dude can be both. High class and shredded-ish from gym.

One does not exclude the other.
They are probably even correlated limited

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, infini, Ricky212 and 2 others
To add.
A dude can be both. High class and shredded-ish from gym.

One does not exclude the other.
They are probably even correlated limited
Doubt they're correlated but yeah you're right. You can be shredded and high class.

I was more-so trying to emphasise that not all super attractive girls that go to the gym are necessarily trying to "land" the personal trainer. They're going there to work out and improve their looks, which is most likely for WHATEVER man they're looking to be pursued by.

It's like girls going to nightclubs. It'd be naive to think their options are limited to what's in the nightlclub. Usually, hot single girls will go to nightclubs with their friends for a few drinks and to dress up among their girls, then go fuck Chad at his apartment when she's drunk at 3AM.

Part of what some people don't understand is that if you're constantly at nightclubs or the gym, you have a lot of time to waste. Women who know they're attractive just don't make "guys who have lots of time to waste" their priority. Regardless of how jacked, shredded and looksmaxxed they are.

• +1
Reactions: blackpiller954, Staceymaxxing and eduardkoopman
I’d like to stick my dick in her ass

It's Just clothes retard. Give Mike thurston a suit and he becomes "old Money chad". I swear you are more retarded than foids
You can't be serious. Social class pheno is literally "just clothes".

Alain Delon gives a construction worker "Chad" his jumper. He doesn't become Delon. Class is built into the face. Hard to accept, but just listen to yourself. Giving Thurston old money clothes won't do shit.

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Kamui, Staceymaxxing and 1 other person
Stacies need to gymcel cope also
It's also narcissism, taking photos, tracking the progress to post it. And she may not have a full time job either. There are so many factors.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Part of what some people don't understand is that if you're constantly at nightclubs or the gym, you have a lot of time to waste. Women who know they're attractive just don't make "guys who have lots of time to waste" their priority. Regardless of how jacked, shredded and looksmaxxed they are.
Brutals. I fight-sport 2 times per week for 2 hours. And gymcope on top of that for like 4 times per week, for like 1 to 1.5 hour at the gym.

Alain Delon gives a construction worker "Chad" his jumper. He doesn't become Delon. Class is built into the face. Hard to accept, but just listen to yourself. Giving Thurston old money clothes won't do shit.
Chad Is chad what are those incoherent schizo ramblings. You're Just associating thurston with low class because he's gymcelled. I guarantee that if he was a guy that liked suits you would call him High class chad

• +1
Reactions: Kamui, Skywalker and forevergymcelling
Doubt they're correlated but yeah you're right. You can be shredded and high class.

I was more-so trying to emphasise that not all super attractive girls that go to the gym are necessarily trying to "land" the personal trainer. They're going there to work out and improve their looks, which is most likely for WHATEVER man they're looking to be pursued by.

It's like girls going to nightclubs. It'd be naive to think their options are limited to what's in the nightlclub. Usually, hot single girls will go to nightclubs with their friends for a few drinks and to dress up among their girls, then go fuck Chad at his apartment when she's drunk at 3AM.

I've noticed that HQP gets the guy and not HQNP. I wonder why

IT'S ALL IN THE FACE AND BODY LANGUAGE.

It's also narcissism, taking photos, tracking the progress to post it. And she may not have a full time job either. There are so many factors.
Yeah, it's narcy stuff. Muh gymcoping is that also.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh

I've noticed that HQP gets the guy and not HQNP. I wonder why
this is a prettyboy chad's Hinge @Clouds006

all turboslut HQP bitches

This? 404 not found

Yeah, "time" is important for slaying LQ chicks. The guy on the bottom has tons of time. He can do it. Old money aristocrat rich WASPS don't even entertain the idea of doing that. They could still do it. But they'd need time too.

Girls won't try to lock down a broke Love Island competitor so the "slaying" never turns into relationship problems or trapping, since women aren't thinking they want to raise a family with them. It's pure sex.

Guy in the first pic would have a hard time slaying because girls would be more inclined to want a relationship with him.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, robtical and Xangsane
Yeah, "time" is important for slaying LQ chicks. The guy on the bottom has tons of time. He can do it. Old money aristocrat rich WASPS don't even entertain the idea of doing that. They could still do it. But they'd need time too.

Girls won't try to lock down a broke Love Island competitor so the "slaying" never turns into relationship problems or trapping, since women aren't thinking they want to raise a family with them. It's pure sex.

Guy in the first pic would have a hard time slaying because girls would be more inclined to want a relationship with him.
WDYM time