stacy at my gym works harder than all the men

Prettyboys dominate. What's new
I was expecting this to be from a maesthetic 90s male model pheno Chad like pic rel and not a fucking prettyboy.

• So Sad
Reactions: Seth Walsh
WDYM time
Having a lot of free time. i.e., not working a high paying job for 9-12hrs a day. Not having responsibilities, things to do, routines, or places to be. To "slay", you need to allocate time to do it. You need to have free time.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, robtical and Xangsane
I was expecting this to be from a maesthetic 90s male model pheno Chad like pic rel and not a fucking prettyboy.
View attachment 2771064
@Seth Walsh like pic rel
Now these days I see niggas like this LTR abominations relative to their looks level when the prettyboys especially gymmaxxed get the sexy HQP sloots

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Seth Walsh
Having a lot of free time. i.e., not working a high paying job for 9-12hrs a day. Not having responsibilities, things to do, routines, or places to be. To "slay", you need to allocate time to do it. You need to have free time.
Do you think my main failo is failo cultural upbringing and autism?

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Hero of the Imperium
WDYM time
The rich guy time can be worth millions of $$. While minimum wage for bottom slayer. Rich guy would prefer paying and minimize the cost of trade(pussy for $$ vs pussy for time). Minimum wagie would rather spend time instead of money.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Xangsane
The rich guy time can be worth millions of $$. While minimum wage for bottom slayer. Rich guy would prefer paying and minimize the cost of trade(pussy for $$ vs pussy for time). Minimum wagie would rather spend time instead of money.
View attachment 2771064
@Seth Walsh like pic rel
Now these days I see niggas like this LTR abominations relative to their looks level when the prettyboys especially gymmaxxed get the sexy HQP sloots
View attachment 2771065

Do you think my main failo is failo cultural upbringing and autism?
No. I don't know about your cultural upbringing. But I'm a big believer people can change, and things can change. You have to constantly change yourself though; your appearance is a start, but what about changing your motivations, your belief systems, morals, duties, habits; your location? Everything in life is a trade off. You have to work with what you have. 121k posts is a lot of time spent on here. And you're to a large degree, whatever you spend your time on the most.

Autism is challenging and living in a culture different to where you were brought up is difficult. But we all need to persevere. I believe in you @Xangsane - You will be great at something and feel proud of yourself. Your life will be long

• WTF
Reactions: Xangsane
No. I don't know about your cultural upbringing. But I'm a big believer people can change, and things can change. You have to constantly change yourself though; your appearance is a start, but what about changing your motivations, your belief systems, morals, duties, habits; your location? Everything in life is a trade off. You have to work with what you have. 121k posts is a lot of time spent on here. And you're to a large degree, whatever you spend your time on the most.

Autism is challenging and living in a culture different to where you were brought up is difficult. But we all need to persevere. I believe in you @Xangsane - You will be great at something and feel proud of yourself. Your life will be long
I'm now married but even though I love my wife I feel horribly jaded especially towards non-Muslim young prettyboys

• JFL
I'm now married but even though I love my wife I feel horribly jaded especially towards non-Muslim young prettyboys
Brutal lmao. Arranged marriage? Why not focus on your family instead of prettyboys?

• So Sad
Brutal lmao. Arranged marriage?
met through friends/acquaintances
Why not focus on your family instead of prettyboys?
we are living apart for a year due to finances and don't have kids

those prettyboys have the good life when young and had a different mindset than me, a 26 year old prune.

met through friends/acquaintances

we are living apart for a year due to finances and don't have kids

those prettyboys have the good life when young and had a different mindset than me, a 26 year old prune.
Just do what motivates you and makes you happy man

• +1
@Seth Walsh thoughts
Idek what to say. Good looking guy of course. But you asked me who 18-21yo girls are more attracted to. It was the 1st guy, not him.

• +1
Just do what motivates you and makes you happy man
Every time I see a young prettyboy I wish I was young, non Muslim and could be free of being jaded and bitter to the world

Idek what to say. Good looking guy of course. But you asked me who 18-21yo girls are more attracted to. It was the 1st guy, not him.
I guess that guy I just posted has roastie appeal. I see guys like him with either considerably below his looksmatch, an ethnic woman, or a roastie (in 2024)

wasn't the same story 5 years ago

Every time I see a young prettyboy I wish I was young, non Muslim and could be free of being jaded and bitter to the world
We all wish we were young again
Don't hate your race. NEVER hate your parents
Change your thoughts and try not to be jaded.

I find it hard not to be jaded either but realize it ain't all black and white. The blackpill extremes are just comedy. Don't overthink someone else's life. Stay resilient and maybe try a form of psychotherapy or CBT.

• +1
We all wish we were young again
Don't hate your race. NEVER hate your parents
Change your thoughts and try not to be jaded.

I find it hard not to be jaded either but realize it ain't all black and white. The blackpill extremes are just comedy. Don't overthink someone else's life. Stay resilient and maybe try a form of psychotherapy or CBT.
I hate the bluepill and how sheltered I was

View attachment 2770868View attachment 2770869

She is often in there for 2+ hours every single day

Like wtf, what is she doing this for? She's working like a hopeless subhuman framcel trying to escape inceldom by gymcelling

The lengths girls will go for to get noticed by a Chad is fucking insane

Imagine being a Stacy and spending 14+ hours a week at the gym

View attachment 2770878
@Seth Walsh would you say she has the BBC only pheno? I just showed her to a friend and he said "she looks like she's black only"

Her brain is addicted and biochemically fucked up.

Plus, for foids it is worth going to the gym unlike for men. Foids trully ascend through gym. She is Stacy, she can get Chad on demand but she wants to upgrade her body and have rich GigaChads on demand as slaves.

Hqnp don't exists retard. You've been here for 20 Years and still believe that shit. Neck yourself
all women are whores for the right group of men. This hqnp talk is bs talk. That cute little church girl that is fit and has a cute face, will bounce up and down on a six pack, 6 inch, 6 feet good looking criminal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kamui, Skywalker, the BULL and 1 other person
Her brain is addicted and biochemically fucked up.

Plus, for foids it is worth going to the gym unlike for men. Foids trully ascend through gym. She is Stacy, she can get Chad on demand but she wants to upgrade her body and have rich GigaChads on demand as slaves.
the mating market favors women by large untill women hit about ages 60+ so for 60-70 percent of a womens life the mating market favors them. A women who works out and goes to the gym will destory the competion, regardless of their age. Since women will always fuck a small pool of desired men, working out favors women more then men, as men will fuck and date down, a male 9/10 will fuck female 7/10s, but a female 9/10 won't fuck a 7/10 man in most cases.

When a alreayd fit young attractive women goes even harder in the gym, she doesn't only attract chad/tyrone for sexual access she attracts rich and powerfull good looking men. So instead of banging some 23 year old chad/tyrone in college who works at starbucks part-time and shares a loft/apartment with room-mates, she can bang a 23-30 year old man who is attractive who is a lawyer, bussiness man, supervisor at company making 150k a year etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch, Xangsane and Clown Show

Like wtf, what is she doing this for? She's working like a hopeless subhuman framcel trying to escape inceldom by gymcelling

View attachment 2770878
she is what i call slim thick, this is the ideal fantasy for most men when it comes to SEX, high sex appeal.

@ascension let’s bet 50K DOGE that she has a mtb face and once again she’s overrated by the brit freaks

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
i know she gets sexual pleasure from working out.

the mating market favors women by large untill women hit about ages 60+ so for 60-70 percent of a womens life the mating market favors them. A women who works out and goes to the gym will destory the competion, regardless of their age. Since women will always fuck a small pool of desired men, working out favors women more then men, as men will fuck and date down, a male 9/10 will fuck female 7/10s, but a female 9/10 won't fuck a 7/10 man in most cases.

When a alreayd fit young attractive women goes even harder in the gym, she doesn't only attract chad/tyrone for sexual access she attracts rich and powerfull good looking men. So instead of banging some 23 year old chad/tyrone in college who works at starbucks part-time and shares a loft/apartment with room-mates, she can bang a 23-30 year old man who is attractive who is a lawyer, bussiness man, supervisor at company making 150k a year etc.
Infinite smv.

With this body and if she also has a Stacy face as fg claims, then she can literally fuck every. Single. Man. That exists. Literally 100% of men would want to fuck her.

• +1
Reactions: infini and forevergymcelling

View attachment 2770878
Been saying this for a few years now. Just spoke with mine of recent after not seeing her for a bit. She’s got abs at this point. But then again she does golf so maybe this stace is involved in sports?

Last edited:
@ascension let’s bet 50K DOGE that she has a mtb face and once again she’s overrated by the brit freaks

Obviously. If she really was a Stacy with that body she'd be on a lot more than just 3k followers.

• +1
Reactions: Crisick
Infinite smv.

With this body and if she also has a Stacy face as fg claims, then she can literally fuck every. Single. Man. That exists. Literally 100% of men would want to fuck her.
Not me, i have non existant libido and would gladly sell her body parts to the black market instead of fucking her. When you have low libido all you can think about Is that her pussy stinks. All that i value Is not having to work and living in comfort, because i have ascended past carnal desires that make men slaves

Infinite smv.

the face is blocked, but if the face is a 5/10+ at least she can literally fuck 80 percent of the men SHE Wants, as for commitment she can probably get it from maybe 20 percent of the men SHE wants to fuck.

• +1
Obviously. If she really was a Stacy with that body she'd be on a lot more than just 3k followers.
Not me, i have non existant libido and would gladly sell her body parts to the black market instead of fucking her. When you have low libido all you can think about Is that her pussy stinks. All that i value Is not having to work and living in comfort, because i have ascended past carnal desires that make men slaves
Wise words bull

i agree he is hiding the face, because in most cases her face is a 4/10-5/10, thats not good enough into todays social media age, with women with HOT faces and BODIES.

This is what she is competing with below. This below is ideal for landing top men and getting commitment. Women who look younger then their real ages and have bodies that mimic those who are ages 18-21. The women in the op showed looks like a slim-thick who has the body of a fit in shape 30 year old women. Slim-thick is ideal for sexual lust and pleasure but does not land top men for long-term commitment like the female i posted below.

i agree he is hiding the face, because in most cases her face is a 4/10-5/10, thats not good enough into todays social media age, with women with HOT faces and BODIES.

This is what she is competing with below. This below is ideal for landing top men and getting commitment. Women who look younger then their real ages and have bodies that mimic those who are ages 18-21. The women in the op showed looks like a slim-thick who has the body of a fit in shape 30 year old women. Slim-thick is ideal for sexual lust and pleasure but does not land top men for long-term commitment like the female i posted below.

Her face is good bro theres no reason for me to lie

Her face is good bro theres no reason for me to lie
This is the internet im not gonna take someones word, who blocks a face, even more so when were talking about physical attraction.

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress
You can't be serious. Social class pheno is literally "just clothes".

Alain Delon gives a construction worker "Chad" his jumper. He doesn't become Delon. Class is built into the face. Hard to accept, but just listen to yourself. Giving Thurston old money clothes won't do shit.
Cope because I’ve seen that German Chad Fabien something and of course Cillian Murphy himself wear the old clothes so it’s only a cope for basement dwellers who don’t go out to town.

• JFL
Cope because I’ve seen that German Chad Fabien something and of course Cillian Murphy himself wear the old clothes so it’s only a cope for basement dwellers who don’t go out to town.
"No change of clothes for your social class"

Is it that hard to understand?

• +1
"No change of clothes for your social class"

Is it that hard to understand?
Yeah. It’s loser mentality. People, especially ambitious ones, change. Only rotters jfl and post all day long whilst the real world goes by where people progress.

Tates are perfect example and jfl if you don’t think Mike Thurston isn’t high class at this point.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker
I think the love island pheno guys OP posts are better for slaying thr masses while the old money aristocrat WASP pheno Jude law, Robert Pattinson looks is better for attracting the highest quality of women.
"high quality"

Affair

Yeah. It’s loser mentality. People, especially ambitious ones, change. Only rotters jfl and post all day long whilst the real world goes by where people progress.

Tates are perfect example and jfl if you don’t think Mike Thurston isn’t high class at this point.
He's not in a high social class. Not a loser mentality. Of course people can change. But you can't change your literal social class i.e., your parents, their connections, their upbringing and family. Social class relates to your family being apart of that class. I'm saying you can't usurp that. You can't change your parents, you can't change other people.

Maybe you conflated social class with "social standing". Yeah you can change that, for sure. The Tates and Mike Thurston did. I'm all about progress, change, and what's possible. I think you just misunderstood what I meant.

• +1
He's not in a high social class. Not a loser mentality. Of course people can change. But you can't change your literal social class i.e., your parents, their connections, their upbringing and family. Social class relates to your family being apart of that class. I'm saying you can't usurp that. You can't change your parents, you can't change other people.

Maybe you conflated social class with "social standing". Yeah you can change that, for sure. The Tates and Mike Thurston did. I'm all about progress, change, and what's possible. I think you just misunderstood what I meant.
I didn’t misunderstand. You just regurgitated the same autistic, defeatist mental gymnastics on what makes someone literally change class (ie ascend) to make literal loser copers like @Xangsane feel better out of pity. Evolution happens. The world changes wether you want it to or not, parents or friends, maybe so, but there is this esoteric autistic notion that the higher class only have connections with people of such obscure level when ignoring the progressive foundation they lived across because it’s easier to accept someone for what they used to be to make themselves feel better.

• WTF
  • +1
Muh Chad can't be upper class:

View attachment 2770878

she likes it as a hobby, aesthetic and culture

plus she probably has some protonarcy autophilia (feeling aroused at her own beauty)

these kinds of foids are really high maintenance though, fakenatty gigachad-only

View attachment 2770878
Wish I could deeply inhale the stench of her sweat fat ass after a gruelling leg day session
These men are gay

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer