Stacy dating a 5’6 Chadlite (Heightpill debunked)

flippasav

flippasav

Mogger gaslighton

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EggKing, butterworld, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
She looked real good here imo

It could be about money.

Women don't date ugly, sub5 men or shorter than them men if these men don't have a lot of money.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, bloomercel, Bonecel01 and 1 other person
5'6 in lifts maybe

It could be about money.

Women don't date ugly, sub5 men or shorter than them men if these men don't have a lot of money.
Yeah I think this is the reason because they live in a fairly large house

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
She just fell for him, PSL isn't right about most social interactions, halo effect makes life easier but it's far from everything.

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21 and flippasav
She just fell for him, PSL isn't right about most social interactions, halo effect makes life easier but it's far from everything.
Yeah it just happens

GOD DAMN THANK YOU, FIRST .ORG TARD I SAW SAY THUS

This is COPE

I have yet to see a single TikTok where the gf was taller than the bf and she didn't try to emasculate him in some way. Whether it be some gay dance, carrying him, etc.

I have yet to see a single TikTok where the gf was taller than the bf and she didn't try to emasculate him in some way. Whether it be some gay dance, carrying him, etc.
They doesn’t really care about height and goes on to just be a normal happy couple. The guy is good looking facially and so is the foid. This is where face can save you

Wont be surprised if it was the guys idea tbh

Shorties so desperately wanna flex to their taller friends that they landed a chick

We know face is law.. the issue is the vast majority of people have average face so it becomes a height game for normies. Brutal

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
We know face is law.. the issue is the vast majority of people have average face so it becomes a height game for normies. Brutal
This is something I see rarely, I have seen foids reject HTN+ guys because they were borderline manlet

This is something I see rarely, I have seen foids reject HTN+ guys because they were borderline manlet
Numbers game theory you’ll never see a deprived HTN

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
just use one example to make a point theory

when will you learn?

wait a couple of years till she secure half his shit and can enjoy the rest of her life with unemployed chad

PSL isn't right about most social interactions,
Yes it is
it's just that most people are no where close to PSL standards, so they stay with each other