Getting a girlfriend is not too hard if you're average

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
But if you think you can secure her loyalty while receiving regular, good sex

Think again

I am here yet again to remind you fags that you have to be an utter retard to even think about LTRing as an average guy

You can have the wife, the house, the dog and everything in between

But the moment she receives any kind of attention from a gymcelled low inhb jock

Everything is thrown out of the window immediately

Biden

Another day, another oofy doofy being cucked

If she has Instagram, she aint yours

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: dragomaxxer, metagross, moreroidsmoredates and 72 others
brutal

• +1
Reactions: reaper2, Lookologist003, Detective and 5 others
Also jfl at having your husband tagged in dozens of pics all over your profile and still doing this shit

I could end their whole marriage in one message

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: metagross, ShowerMaxxing, niqfan625 and 39 others
I always left all my relationships I been in after a few months of dating bc I knew I wasn’t attractive enough to keep them forever. It takes a lot of strength to develop connections to people knowing I will have to leave them very soon before they leave me. My last one I really loved him but they were just too perfect their eyes were literally perfect and I knew I didn’t deserve him but I got to know him and I was in love. I didn’t want to leave them but I knew I had to, I didn’t even give an excuse I just blocked them on everything

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Don Alejo Garza, reaper2 and 14 others
yea ive seen her too

You should tell him about these messages

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, metagross, ShowerMaxxing and 18 others
IMG 6066

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Crimson, fuckedupmanlet, reaper2 and 16 others
I always left all my relationships I been in after a few months of dating bc I knew I wasn’t attractive enough to keep them forever. It takes a lot of strength to develop connections to people knowing I will have to leave them very soon before they leave me. My last one I really loved him but they were just too perfect their eyes were literally perfect and I knew I didn’t deserve him but I got to know him and I was in love. I didn’t want to leave them but I knew I had to, I didn’t even give an excuse I just blocked them on everything
Aloha 2nd account :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

Aloha 2nd account :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:
No I hate that snake, he got me banned on neets.net for no reason, I thought we were friends but he randomly went against me

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: metagross, AspiringMogger, yeeyeeslayer and 9 others
cope my girlfriend is just asexual

she told me this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Don Alejo Garza, reaper2, gothmog6 and 11 others
Text the Cuckold he deserves to suffer

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: reaper2, bloomercel, Allornothing and 10 others
Also jfl at having your husband tagged in dozens of pics all over your profile and still doing this shit

I could end their whole marriage in one message
Don’t do it tbh, he’s better off being bluepilled

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
IMG 0696

Does she look good

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: metagross, laaltin, TechnoBoss and 4 others
thanks for the reminder dude. Theres nothing else id rather see on my screen then content like this to help me sleep great at night! Truly your a great guy keep it up! :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, reaper2, Sub0 and 10 others
cope my girlfriend is just asexual

she told me this
if i ended up getting married to a woman with almost zero sex drive i don't know how i would deal with it
would be brutal as fuck

Think again

I am here yet again to remind you fags that you have to be an utter retard to even think about LTRing as an average guy

View attachment 2820237View attachment 2820240View attachment 2820242

But the moment she receives any kind of attention from a gymcelled low inhb jock

View attachment 2820247
View attachment 2820249

View attachment 2820250

what about an average young guy though? i fully believe an average looking or below average 14/15/16 year old doofus has a better relationship than a 30 year old chadlite. the older you get the less sex happens and more pussywhipping happens

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Allornothing
I can't even get a gf because I don't pass the looks threshold, I'm too unattractive.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel and <6PSLcel
bait thread

Last edited:
thanks for the reminder dude. Theres nothing else id rather see on my screen then content like this to help me sleep great at night! Truly your a great guy keep it up! :feelswhy::feelswhy:
He’s just a glowie trying to demoralize young men

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
This could be a good money making method. Go around to different girls on insta doing this and then threaten to ruin their marriage if they don't send you money.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, dna_cel, reaper2 and 8 others
normie in LTR = inevitable small penis humiliation.

Every single time.

She will never forget about the brutal big chad cocks that tore her small asshole, throat and pussy when she was a JB.

39A8E6EE 0BA3 4D1F 9698 1B462E998E2C

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Crimson, dna_cel, bloomercel and 3 others
Faggots.org

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Jfl do u just sext rando girls for the validation / cucking fetish

One of my friends said when he was 17 he used to work at ShakeShack (fast food burger restaurant in the US) he had a whole ass 30 something year old milf Latina trying to flirt with him, like touching on him and rubbing on him and giving him compliments at work type shit

In a ps4 party he said he found her IG accounts and saw hundreds of pics of her with her soy boy husband and we were all dying laughing, he said he was in the green zone to smash but he backed out at the last second cuz he didn’t wanna do it + he was a minor

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: dna_cel, Don Alejo Garza, BeanletMogger and 6 others
stopped reading at "average" :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Pikabro
It's funny to laugh at until you realize that your own gf has probably said this at sometime to someone in her DMs while you were with her

I am saying that in general, not directed at OP personally

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: dna_cel, falcon1, metagross and 17 others
Atleast fuck her first before you tell him

It's funny to laugh at until you realize that your own gf has probably said this at sometime to someone in her DMs while you were with her

Lmao @forevergymcelling just got hit with that uno reverse card.

But it’s true not matter how much you mog or how good you think you are, THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE BETTER

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and bloomercel

Also Tom Brady and O’pry got cucked and both the guys looked worse than them by a lot.

there’s also a stat that says that most people (men/women) usually cheat with someone they find less attractive than their partner

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: metagross and Xangsane
Lmao @forevergymcelling just got hit with that uno reverse card.

But it’s true not matter how much you mog or how good you think you are, THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE BETTER
Doesnt even have to be someone "better" just different. We are attracted to variety. Even if I had a steady FWB who was really hot I still would desire to have sex with other women who might be objectively not as attractive just cause the new experience is fun

It doesn't even have to be looked at as negative, this is just how it is. Monogomy isn't easy or default.

Every single super new Video game that you were dying to start playing got old after a while and you wanted to play something else even if that other video game wasn't "as good" or "better"

If you're in a relationship you will get cucked, doesn't mean that relationship doesn't provide a net positive value to your life

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: metagross, gothmog6, p0lishsubhuman and 9 others
Doesnt even have to be someone "better" just different. We are attracted to variety. Even if I had a steady FWB who was really hot I still would desire to have sex with other women who might be objectively be as attractive just cause the new experience is fun

It doesn't even have to be looked at as negative, this is just how it is. Monogomy isn't easy or default.

Every single super new Video game that you were dying to start playing got old after a while and you wanted to play something else even if that other video game wasn't "as good" or "better"

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, reaper2, Michael Myers and 3 others
Doesnt even have to be someone "better" just different. We are attracted to variety. Even if I had a steady FWB who was really hot I still would desire to have sex with other women who might be objectively be as attractive just cause the new experience is fun

If you're in a relationship you will get cucked, doesn't mean that relationship doesn't provide a net positive value to your life
Coolidge effect isnt as strong for women.

Doesnt even have to be someone "better" just different. We are attracted to variety. Even if I had a steady FWB who was really hot I still would desire to have sex with other women who might be objectively not as attractive just cause the new experience is fun

That’s why you need to get her pregnant tbh if you don’t want to get cucked. If you bond with the child etc when she gives birth she’ll be way less likely to cheat on you due to her mother instincts and cost/affect means cheating now would be really fucking stupid not just to her but her daughter/sons live.

Most women cheat when the guy doesn’t satisfy their emotional needs or doesn’t bond with the child properly due to always working etc.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Don Alejo Garza, bloomercel, sub5c3l and 7 others
That’s why you need to get her pregnant tbh if you don’t want to get cucked. If you bond with the child etc when she gives birth she’ll be way less likely to cheat on you due to her mother instincts and cost/affect means cheating now would be really fucking stupid not just to her but her daughter/sons live.

Most women cheat when the guy doesn’t satisfy their emotional needs or doesn’t bond with the child properly due to always working etc.
Why are people humming this fucking retards Giselle literally left Tom Brady for this exact reason I just wrote about. He was too busy focused on his work and didn’t meet he emotional needs and her yoga guy did. So she cheated with him even Brady mogs him to oblivion.

Too many retards here

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Melo95, Staceymaxxing, sub5c3l and 2 others
Why are people humming this fucking retards Giselle literally left Tom Brady for this exact reason I just wrote about. He was too busy focused on his work and didn’t meet he emotional needs and her yoga guy did. So she cheated with him even Brady mogs him to oblivion.

Too many retards here
You can’t make a woman loyal to you just like enjoy the ride and be willing to play child support/alimony when she gets tired of you

• +1
Reactions: reaper2, Kamui and Amnesia

Too many retards here
I am humming because of ur retarded theorycelling

u cant stop from being cucked, just accept u will at some point, its not the end of the world it's just a fact of reality.

Knowing that fact u can decide if the relationship is still a net positive or not for you. But bringing a kid into the world I can never approve of, especially if you're doing it ONLY for your own selfish reasons of trying to save a relationship

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Don Alejo Garza, gothmog6, bloomercel and 2 others

Too many retards here
Because it’s dumb

A foid carrying your child means fuck all when these married women who be having whole ass husbands and 2 kids are still willing to flirt with dudes at their workplace or at the gym

My pops said he used to clap bitches when they were pregnant belly and all and the fathers didn’t have a single clue in the fucking world :lul:
I am humming because of ur retarded theorycelling

u cant stop from being cucked, just accept u will at some point, its not the end of the world it's just a fact of reality.

Knowing that fact u can decide if the relationship is still a net positive or not for you. But bringing a kid into the world I can never approve of, especially if you're doing it ONLY for your own selfish reasons of trying to save a relationship
Word, you can’t delay the inevitable

Humans were never meant to be monogamous in the first place, we’re animals ffs

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, NoReedemingFeature, forevergymcelling and 4 others
Because it’s dumb

A foid carrying your child means fuck all when these married women who be having whole ass husbands and 2 kids are still willing to flirt with dudes at their workplace or at the gym

My pops said he used to clap bitches when they were pregnant belly and all and the fathers didn’t have a single clue in the fucking world :lul:

Word, you can’t delay the inevitable

Humans were never meant to be monogamous in the first place, we’re animals ffs
Yes but still you want to repress ur animalistic nature and be civilised. So stuff like this has to be punished severely

Also Tom Brady and O’pry got cucked and both the guys looked worse than them by a lot.

there’s also a stat that says that most people (men/women) usually cheat with someone they find less attractive than their partner
Where?

Too many retards here
True but he also cheated. Alot of women leave High smv men because they cheat.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and WishIwasChico
you know what’s funny about this all tbh, guess who’s in a ltr between me and @Amnesia

And guess who just fucks these hoes and keeps them as side things but never ltrs even tho they want one

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: nofap, aesthetic beauty and Xangsane
Instagram is a dating app. Niggas see downloading tinder as cheating when ia is just as bad.
Real af

If your IG game is lacking it’s a falio

You don’t need to cope with OLD if you have mogger pics on your IG and can have bitches DMing you from there

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Real af

If your IG game is lacking it’s a falio

You don’t need to cope with OLD if you have mogger pics on your IG and can have bitches DMing you from there
You can use your ig as social proof too.

Think again

View attachment 2820237View attachment 2820240View attachment 2820242

View attachment 2820247
View attachment 2820249

View attachment 2820250

Destroy their marriage nigga